|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Maniac hits the ball many times, what does McNab throw?
(a) A golf ball.
(b) A tennis ball.
(c) A frog.
(d) A softball.
2. What does Maniac do to make McNab pitch the ball to him?
(a) He takes a hat off another player.
(b) He stands at the bag and waits.
(c) He insults McNab.
(d) He challenges McNab.
3. What strategy does Grayson use to help him learn to read?
(a) He only works with the vowels at first.
(b) He has Maniac use baseball terms.
(c) He equates reading to baseball.
(d) He memorizes a few consonants at a time.
4. What does John McNab do to the Green Sox team at the Little League game?
(a) He insults all of them with bad words.
(b) He throws out everyone at first base.
(c) He hits them with his fastball.
(d) He strikes out sixteen hitters.
5. What do Grayson and Maniac buy at Woolworths?
(a) An alphabet poster.
(b) A blackboard and chalk.
(c) Picture books.
(d) A baseball glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the red bumps to surface on Maniac's body?
2. Where does Maniac live while he stays in Two Mills?
3. What changes in the Beale household now that Maniac is there?
4. Why do the people of Two Mills give Jeffrey his nickname?
5. Who specifically has tried to untie the knot before Maniac?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)