|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey do with the customer in Chapter 6?
2. What does Andy try to teach Alex?
3. What does Alex inform Casey of at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What does Alex allow Harry to do in Chapter 8?
5. What color are Casey's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Alex's outhouse in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Alex feel lonely and disappointed at the beginning of Chapter 8?
3. As of Chapter 6, why have Alex and Casey not seen much of each other as of late?
4. What plan of action does Alex decide on and what does she do to put the plan in action?
5. What agreement does Alex come to with Harry?
6. What do Alex and Casey realize after sleeping with each other?
7. While Casey is at work at the beginning of Chapter 5, what does Alex do to keep herself busy?
8. What idea does Alex discuss with Casey over dinner in Chapter 7, and how does he react?
9. How does Alex prepare for her dinner-date with Casey?
10. How has the Alaskan winter been causing problems for Alex?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the male and female stereotypes present in the novel "Manhunt".
Essay Topic 2
The author of "Manhunt", Janet Evanovich, is more well-known for her mystery novels rather than her work in the romance novel genre. Discuss her previous work and how "Manhunt" compares to her other work.
Essay Topic 3
Alex and Casey face many hurdles on their way to a lifetime of happiness together.One of the largest hurdles is Casey's fear of commitment. Discuss why Casey fears commitment and how he overcomes this fear.
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)