|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alex learn that Casey went on his trip in Chapter 7?
2. How many customers does Alex have in her first two weeks at the store?
3. What does Casey help Alex do in Chapter 7?
4. What does Alex inform Casey of at the end of Chapter 8?
5. As Casey escorts Alex to his house in Chapter 8, what is he afraid he will do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Casey decide to go on a trip?
2. How does Casey react to the sight of Alex in his shirt?
3. What feeling does Alex fight off at the end of Chapter 7, and why?
4. What plan of action does Alex decide on and what does she do to put the plan in action?
5. While Casey is at work at the beginning of Chapter 5, what does Alex do to keep herself busy?
6. As of Chapter 6, why have Alex and Casey not seen much of each other as of late?
7. How does Alex prepare for her dinner-date with Casey?
8. What does Casey do for Alex at the beginning of Chapter 6?
9. What does Andy tell Alex that shocks her in Chapter 7?
10. What agreement does Alex come to with Harry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Alex and Casey have many ups and downs throughout the narrative. Discuss conflict in the novel "Manhunt". What are some common reasons for conflict between the leads? How do they resolve them?
Essay Topic 2
Alex and Casey face many hurdles on their way to a lifetime of happiness together.One of the largest hurdles is Casey's fear of commitment. Discuss why Casey fears commitment and how he overcomes this fear.
Essay Topic 3
What moment is considered the climax of the novel "Manhunt", and why?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)