|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey do with the customer in Chapter 6?
(a) Casey tells the customer to leave.
(b) Casey tries to set Alex up with the customer.
(c) Casey convinces the customer to spend over $100.00.
(d) Casey flirts with the customer.
2. Why does Alex decide not to sleep in the cabin in Chapter 3?
(a) The smell of insecticide is too strong.
(b) It is very cold.
(c) Alex hears weird noises.
(d) Alex finds numerous spiders and other insects.
3. What does Casey admit to Alex in Chapter 4?
(a) That he is interested in seducing her but is not interested in marriage.
(b) That he recently separated from his wife.
(c) That he has never been in love and is scared to fall in love.
(d) That Alex is the most exciting woman he has ever met.
4. What does Alex use to deal with the rodent problem in her cabin?
(a) Homemade traps.
(b) A bat.
(c) Raid and a broom.
(d) Casey's gun.
5. How many customers does Alex have in her first two weeks at the store?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey do while Alex rests in his bed in Chapter 4?
2. Where had Casey been for the last three days before his visit to Alex's store in Chapter 6?
3. How has Andy handled the changes at the store?
4. What does Casey suggest Alex do with the hardware store?
5. How does Casey describe Bruno?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)