|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex take from Casey's home in Chapter 3?
(a) Some old curtains.
(b) A pair of boots.
(d) Some chairs and a table.
2. Why does Casey leave the house quickly the morning after they make love?
(a) To avoid talking about the previous night.
(b) To avoid Alex's cooking.
(c) To avoid his desires.
(d) There is an emergency at work.
3. How long did Harry live in the cabin?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Twenty-two years.
4. Where does Alex live before moving to her new place?
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Why does Alex consider sleeping in her cabin in Chapter 3?
(a) The tent is very cold.
(b) Alex thinks the mice are gone.
(c) To prove to Casey that she can do it.
(d) The tent collapses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Casey tell Alex about the hardware store in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Alex find it difficult to start her kerosene heater in Chapter 8?
3. What kind of man does Alex hope to find?
4. What work does Alex do at the cabin in Chapter 4?
5. What is Casey doing when Alex wakes up in Chapter 4?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)