|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey remind himself about Alex in Chapter 4?
(a) That Alex is looking for a dull husband.
(b) That Alex is not the type to stay in Alaska.
(c) That Alex is a cheater.
(d) That Alex is a free spirit and therefore unattainable.
2. What does Alex do while Casey fetches her clothes in Chapter 4?
(a) Bakes cookies.
(b) Rearranges his cupboards.
(d) Takes a nap.
3. What electrical item does Alex tell Casey she does not use?
(a) A coffee maker.
(b) An electric toothbrush.
(c) Electric rollers.
(d) A hair dryer.
4. In Chapter 5, what sight does Casey find very provocative?
(a) Alex dancing to his favorite song.
(b) Alex stepping out of the shower.
(c) Alex crying during a sad movie.
(d) Alex wearing one of his shirts.
5. How long did Harry live in the cabin?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Twenty-two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alex threaten Casey in Chapter 1?
2. Why is Casey sending men to Alex's house in Chapter 5?
3. How does Casey break his nose?
4. What is Casey holding when Alex finds him outside her cabin after her first night there?
5. What sort of footwear is Casey wearing in Chapter 2?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)