|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Casey impressed by during the hardware store visit in Chapter 4?
(a) The array of stock.
(b) Alex's strong will.
(c) Alex's knowledge of tools and hardware.
(d) The store's revenue.
2. What is Casey doing when Alex wakes up in Chapter 4?
(a) Cleaning his bedroom.
(b) Running on his treadmill.
(d) Frying bacon.
3. What is Casey wearing in Chapter 4 that amuses Alex?
(a) An apron.
(b) A touque with a pom-pom.
(d) An "I'm with stupid" t-shirt.
4. According to Alex, what historical figure did not have an electric eggbeater?
(a) Jane Austen.
(b) Henry VIII.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Joan of Arc.
5. What is Casey unable to stop himself from doing at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Casey is unable to stop himself from kissing Alex.
(b) Casey is unable to stop himself from telling Alex his honest feelings.
(c) Casey is unable to stop himself from hugging Alex.
(d) Casey is unable to stop himself from following Alex home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Casey own?
2. Why does Casey laugh at Alex in Chapter 4?
3. What do the carpenters tell Alex in Chapter 5?
4. What does Casey admit to Alex in Chapter 4?
5. Where is the store Alexandra has bought?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)