|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Casey suggest Alex do with the hardware store?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Turn it into an all-around sporting goods store.
(c) Turn it into a coffee shop.
(d) Close it down.
2. What is Casey unable to stop himself from doing at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Casey is unable to stop himself from kissing Alex.
(b) Casey is unable to stop himself from telling Alex his honest feelings.
(c) Casey is unable to stop himself from hugging Alex.
(d) Casey is unable to stop himself from following Alex home.
3. Who is Andy?
(a) A frequent customer at the hardware store.
(b) A clerk at the hardware store.
(c) Casey's neighbor on the other side.
(d) The sheriff.
4. Why is Casey in a hurry to get to work in Chapter 5?
(a) A plane has been damaged.
(b) The workers have gone on strike.
(c) Casey is late for a meeting.
(d) A pilot has called in sick.
5. Why does Casey carry a gun?
(a) In case he comes across a bear.
(b) To shoot the raccoons that are always going through his garbage.
(c) In case he has the inclination to go hunting.
(d) To appear strong and dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex try to bribe her dog?
2. What does Casey admit to Alex in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Alex consider sleeping in her cabin in Chapter 3?
4. What does Casey vow to do for Alex after they make love?
5. What does Alex want to talk about with Casey over the dinner she makes them?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)