|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was their son when Casey's ex-wife moved away?
(a) One year old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Six months old.
2. What does Alex wish she knew how to work?
(a) The woodstove in her cabin.
(b) The lock on her cabin door.
(c) The chainsaw at the store.
(d) The fancy flashlight that Casey gave her.
3. Why is Alex disappointed in Chapter 7?
(a) Alex is disappointed because Casey is a divorcee.
(b) Alex is disappointed because her cabin is not homey.
(c) Alex is disappointed because Casey has a son.
(d) Alex is disappointed because she has met so few men.
4. What did Casey drop out of college to do?
(a) Look after his sick mother.
(b) Buy a plane.
(c) Take a job as a logger.
(d) Travel the world.
5. What is Casey unable to stop himself from doing at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Casey is unable to stop himself from hugging Alex.
(b) Casey is unable to stop himself from kissing Alex.
(c) Casey is unable to stop himself from telling Alex his honest feelings.
(d) Casey is unable to stop himself from following Alex home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Alex check out after Casey leaves his house in Chapter 3?
2. Why is Casey sending men to Alex's house in Chapter 5?
3. What does she leave the carpenters to do in Chapter 5?
4. When Alex meets Casey in the woods, why is he heading to her house?
5. What does Casey make Alex promise in Chapter 3?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)