|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the only friend Harland has in the family?
2. Jimmy Herf thinks reporters are what?
3. What does Jimmy ask his mother on the way to the dining saloon?
4. What turns Bill Ingersoll from an atheist to a Methodist?
5. What does Stan say when Ellen says he's sober at least when he shows up in her dressing room?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Jimmy say about his job at the Times?
This section contains 858 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)