|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Stan's occupation?
(d) Club owner.
2. As Ellen walks along Eighth Street to Dick Snow's office, what song does she hear a grind organ playing?
(a) Yankee Doodle.
(b) Blue Danube.
(d) The Star Spangled Banner.
3. What does Rosie want from the flower stall in the lobby?
(a) A daisy.
(b) A gardenia.
(c) A carnation.
(d) A rose.
4. What is the name of the child of Jimmy Herf and Ellen Thatcher?
5. What song is playing on the grind organ as Pearline passes?
(a) Merry Widow Waltz.
(b) Petite Waltz.
(c) Dog Day Afternoon.
(d) Oh, Tannenbaum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen think of milkmen?
2. Where does Jimmy tell Tony to go when he questions his sexuality?
3. What does Anna say about children in Chapter 17?
4. What does Billy' think of the X-ray treatment?
5. What does Ellen say a woman wants when George says he will go mad if he can't have her?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)