|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dick Snow's mother owns what kind of factory?
(c) Chewing gum.
2. What dish does Ellen send away form the table?
(c) Twice-baked potatoes.
3. What does Phil Sandbourne find himself drinking in the hospital after being hit by a car?
(a) Milk through a straw.
(b) Lemonade in a jar.
(c) Hot tea form a ceramic cup.
(d) Icewater out of a teapot.
4. After a night of dancing in Chapter 14, how does Anna accidentally wake her aunt up?
(a) She starts humming too loudly.
(b) She giggles loudly when her boyfriend kisses her goodnight.
(c) She bumps into the kitchen table.
(d) She trips on a rug and falls to the floor.
5. What does Jimmy Herf offer his cousin, Joe Harland, in Chapter 11?
(a) Money for lunch.
(b) A ride into town.
(c) A pen.
(d) A Camel cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Chinese restaurant, what song is the jazz band playing when Dutch and Francie are dancing?
2. Where does Congo learn to speak American and tend bar?
3. Where does Mr. Cunningham get his divorce from Mrs. Cunningham?
4. Who has gotten her throat X-rayed?
5. What is the name of the child of Jimmy Herf and Ellen Thatcher?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)