|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Skyscraper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed do for a living?
(a) He is an accountant.
(b) He is a detective.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a merchant.
2. Harland asks Jimmy if he doesn't mind being seen with a ___________ like him.
(c) Cat chaser.
3. Who says he has come from overseas making the world safe for democracy?
(a) Colonel Schmidt.
(b) Captain James Merivale.
(c) George Baldwin.
4. What is Congo's favorite subject?
5. What does Stan say when Ellen says he's sober at least when he shows up in her dressing room?
(a) "I've got the DT's."
(b) "You insult me."
(c) "Sober as a judge."
(d) "Sober as a penguin."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy Slats really good at?
2. According to Stan, what was Athens built of?
3. Dick Snow's mother owns what kind of factory?
4. How does Congo lose his leg?
5. What is Joe Harland's good luck charm?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)