|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Rollercoaster.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are John and Elaine going so that she can feel gay?
(c) Upstate New York.
(d) Atlantic City.
2. When the girl with the forget-me-nots in her hat chases Emile down the street, he kisses her and she calls him what name?
3. What causes Stan to say "To hell with it" when he gets to his apartment?
(a) Ellen's absence.
(b) Pearline's smell.
(c) The empty refirgerator.
(d) The cash in his pocket.
4. What is Stan doing in a mirror in Chapter 12?
(c) Sticking his tongue out.
5. What does Jimmy inherit from his mother's estate?
(a) Fifty-five hundred dollars.
(b) Some bearer bonds.
(c) Just under a million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Snow says actors and actresses are put on the market like what?
2. What is Gus McNeil's wife's name?
3. What does Morris say that life is NOT when he is talking to Cassie?
4. What does Morris call Cassie when she talks about getting a bit part in Goldweiser's next show?
5. What is the ship carrying that Schmidt will lose half his commission over if he doesn't get it off by the next day?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)