|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Went to the Animal's Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jimmy tell Tony to go when he questions his sexuality?
(a) To the country.
(b) To Crete.
(c) To a psychoanalyst.
(d) To San Francisco.
2. Where does Mother McCree say she lost her husband?
(a) On the General Slocum.
(b) At the St. Louis World's Fair.
(c) In the subway.
(d) In France.
3. What company is the lady on the white horse advertising?
4. How does Ellen's mother think that she and her father feel about her?
(a) That they want her to work.
(b) That they hate her.
(c) That they adore her.
(d) That they want to send her to France.
5. What brand of clock does Jimmy have that he looks at when he wakes up after eating chocolates?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cassandra Wilkins speak when she meets Jimmy?
2. Jimmy's mother tells him not to eat his ice cream too fast or he will get what?
3. According to the taxi driver who drops Elaine and George off, why is there is such a big crowd at the road house?
4. Who does Phil Sandbourne think has done more for the city of New York than any other man living?
5. What is the boy Slats really good at?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)