|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Went to the Animal's Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Maisie ask Jimmy if he knows how to play?
(b) Go Fish.
(d) Five Hundred.
2. What song is Ed Thatcher trying to pick out on the piano?
(a) When the Saints Go Marchin in.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) We're in the Money.
(d) The Mosquito Parade.
3. Morton signs the bill making New York what?
(a) The financial center of the world.
(b) The most historic place in America.
(c) The world's second metropolis.
(d) The hot dog capital of America.
4. What does Stan call his Ford?
5. Where does Hartly want to go for vacation?
(a) Virginia Beach.
(b) Upstate New York.
(c) Atlantic City.
(d) The Maine woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen think of milkmen?
2. What is Jimmy's cousin's name?
3. What does Elaine suggest Jojo do when he finds her and George eating together?
4. According to the taxi driver who drops Elaine and George off, why is there is such a big crowd at the road house?
5. What dish does Ellen send away form the table?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)