|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
2. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
3. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
4. What does Shaw think of Marco using words such as "brainwashing?"
5. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
2. What is known about Shaw from the beginning of...
This section contains 1,114 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)