Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A rented limousine.
(b) A bus.
(c) A hummer.
(d) His car.
2. Does Shaw believe Marco?
(d) A little.
3. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(b) A love letter to Rosie.
(c) A love letter to Jocie.
(d) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
4. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) In Central Park.
(d) At Pakistani Charlie's.
5. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
(a) Being chased through the streets.
(b) Meeting with a Soviet colleague in a city cab.
(c) Trying to contact him.
(d) Searching for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is there a history?
2. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
3. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
4. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
5. Once again, what does the author go to great lengths to establish?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)