|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(a) As if he was asleep.
(b) Completely normal.
(d) Oblivious to his presence.
2. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They tell Raymond's mother.
(b) They meet with the Chinese.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(d) They plot to destroy Raymond.
3. From where does Shaw phone Marco?
(a) A pay phone.
(b) His office.
(c) His home.
(d) His cell phone.
4. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
(b) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To become unprogrammed.
5. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) He must play solitaire.
(b) Jocie is no longer coming.
(c) The party has been cancelled.
(d) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
2. The candidates take the stage, and what does Raymond's mother surreptitiously give Johnny Iselin?
3. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
4. When does Marco enter the box?
5. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)