|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots do they hear?
2. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
3. What does she reveal about Raymond?
(a) He was very outgoing.
(b) He was forceful.
(c) He was her first.
(d) He had never kissed her.
4. Where is the reader then taken?
(a) The strike itself.
(b) The election day itself.
(c) The convention itself.
(d) The rally itself.
5. The candidates take the stage, and what does Raymond's mother surreptitiously give Johnny Iselin?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A note.
(c) A sedative to calm his nerves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can this couple do?
2. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
3. When did this take place?
4. Once again, what does the author go to great lengths to establish?
5. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)