|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Senator Iselin then do?
(a) Strike a heroic pose and carry the dead candidate in his arms.
(b) Hunt for Raymond's murderer.
(c) Die a hero with his wife by his side.
(d) Tell the world that Jocie and her father were Communists.
2. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
(a) A murder.
(b) A war.
(c) The investigation.
(d) A party.
3. How does Raymond respond when Marco calls him?
(c) In a desperate panic.
4. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
(a) No feelings for anyone or anything.
(c) Reason to feel fear.
(d) Feelings of nervousness.
5. How many shots do they hear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marco?
2. When does Marco enter the box?
3. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
5. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do these two seem happy?
2. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
3. To where is the reader taken?
4. What does Marco have Rosie do?
5. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
6. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
7. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
8. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
9. How does the book end?
10. How is a meeting arranged between Marco and Raymond?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)