|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
(b) Reason to feel fear.
(c) Feelings of nervousness.
(d) No feelings for anyone or anything.
2. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
(a) He may have killed Jocie and slept with his mother.
(b) Marco killed Jocie and slept with Raymond's mother.
(c) Jocie is dead.
(d) He may have been brainwashed.
3. Marco's squad on the floor watches the proceedings, while the top FBI agents do what?
(a) Struggle to reach the assassin's box before Raymond can kill the candidates or carry out whatever the colonel placed in his friend's charge.
(b) Search for Raymond.
(c) Protect the Iselins.
(d) Protect the presidential candidate.
4. How is Marco?
(a) Dying from a gunshot wound.
(b) Bandaged and scraped.
(c) Nervous about who was yelling at him.
(d) Without a wallet and money.
5. What does Raymond begin to remember?
(a) His first relationship with Jocie.
(b) Being brainwashed.
(c) The murders in Korea.
(d) All of his murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
2. The candidates take the stage, and what does Raymond's mother surreptitiously give Johnny Iselin?
3. How does Raymond respond when Marco calls him?
4. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
5. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
2. What takes place during the first days of the ceremonies?
3. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
4. How is a meeting arranged between Marco and Raymond?
5. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
6. What do Rosie and Marco celebrate?
7. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
8. How does Senator Jordan upset Shaw's mother?
9. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
10. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)