|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother give him?
(a) A hug.
(b) A note.
(c) A letter.
(d) Another assignment.
2. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(b) They plot to destroy Raymond.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother.
(d) They meet with the Chinese.
3. How is Marco?
(a) Dying from a gunshot wound.
(b) Without a wallet and money.
(c) Nervous about who was yelling at him.
(d) Bandaged and scraped.
4. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Jocie Jordan.
(b) His mother.
(c) Senator Jordan.
(d) Ben Marco.
5. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
(c) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
2. How must Marco appear?
3. What seems to be coming together?
4. What does Senator Jordan further state?
5. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
2. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
3. How does Shaw feel about what he has heard from Marco and the G-men?
4. How does the scene begin, prior to the shooting?
5. What has happened to Marco?
6. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
7. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
8. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
9. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
10. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)