|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Shaw been having?
(a) Stomach pains.
(d) Dinner with his mother.
2. What can this couple do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Buy a home.
(c) Run away.
(d) Unprogram Raymond.
3. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
(a) If he is feeling alright.
(b) If he would support Iselin in becoming vice-president.
(c) If he has seen her husband this evening.
(d) If he would attempt to block Iselin from becoming vice-president.
4. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A bus.
(b) His car.
(c) A hummer.
(d) A rented limousine.
5. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
(a) A war.
(b) A party.
(c) The investigation.
(d) A murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
2. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
3. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
4. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
5. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Senator Jordan upset Shaw's mother?
2. What has happened to Marco?
3. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
4. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
5. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
6. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
7. How does Jocie interfere with Raymond's programming?
8. What is the assassination plot arranged for Raymond?
9. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
10. What do Rosie and Marco celebrate?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)