|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
(a) He kicks her out.
(b) She insists to the press that the embassy is under Communist directive.
(c) She realizes he is trying to murder her.
(d) He is not as powerful as she had hoped.
2. When they leave the zoo, what happens to Marco?
(a) Chunjin speeds by and hits Marco with his car.
(b) Chunjin robs him.
(c) He is shouted at.
(d) He is shot by Chunjin.
3. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
(a) An assassin.
(b) A militia.
(c) A fake birth certificate for Raymond.
(d) A Communist organization in the U.S.
4. Does Shaw believe Marco?
(b) A little.
5. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond was a kind man.
(b) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(c) She never liked Raymond.
(d) Raymond was cold to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the reader then taken?
2. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
3. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
4. What does Raymond begin playing?
5. From where does Shaw phone Marco?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
2. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
3. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
4. What does Marco have Rosie do?
5. What does the FBI learn about Shaw's trigger?
6. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
7. Why do these two seem happy?
8. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
9. How does Raymond react when his mother schemes to announce Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development? How does she respond to him?
10. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)