|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots do they hear?
2. What does Raymond begin playing?
(b) A video game.
(d) A board game.
3. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) His car.
(b) A hummer.
(c) A bus.
(d) A rented limousine.
4. What will Senator Iselin then do?
(a) Die a hero with his wife by his side.
(b) Tell the world that Jocie and her father were Communists.
(c) Strike a heroic pose and carry the dead candidate in his arms.
(d) Hunt for Raymond's murderer.
5. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
(a) At his check-up.
(b) When she told the Chinese she wanted an assassin.
(c) At her first meeting with the Chinese and Russians.
(d) During her first telephone conversation with Chunjin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most people react to Raymond?
2. What will soon happen?
3. Does Shaw believe Marco?
4. What will this action do?
5. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
2. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
3. How does the book end?
4. What does Marco have Rosie do?
5. What has taken place between Raymond and Jocie's father?
6. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
7. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
8. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
9. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
10. What happens when it is discovered that Jocie and Raymond have left the party?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)