|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Raymond and Ben Marco exchange?
(a) Christmas gifts.
(b) Phone numbers.
(c) Birthday gifts.
2. What can this couple do?
(a) Unprogram Raymond.
(b) Buy a home.
(c) Run away.
(d) Get married.
3. What will soon happen?
(a) Raymond will murder again.
(b) The case will begin.
(c) Raymond will be murdered.
(d) The case will be solved.
4. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To become unprogrammed.
(b) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(c) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
(d) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
5. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) His car.
(b) A bus.
(c) A hummer.
(d) A rented limousine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
2. What do the Iselins do to assure Johnny will be nominated vice-president?
3. Of what is there a history?
4. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
5. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the FBI learn about Shaw's trigger?
2. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
3. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
4. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
5. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
6. Why do these two seem happy?
7. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
8. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
9. What does Mrs. Iselin do on her European trip?
10. How does the book end?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)