|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Marco enter the box?
(a) Ahead of his agents.
(b) With his agents.
(c) After his agents.
(d) He never enters the box.
2. Of what is there a history?
(b) Election days.
(c) Political party conventions.
3. What does his mother also tell him?
(a) They will strike back against the Communists for using them in this fashion.
(b) They are moving to Russia when this is all through.
(c) He was never her son.
(d) They are Communists.
4. How must Marco appear?
(a) Eager to act, but is careful to slow his agents' progress in relocating Shaw.
(b) Eager to act.
(c) Unwiling to act, but eager to speed up his agents' progress in finding Raymond.
5. What is the plan for Raymond?
(a) To kill Jocie and her father.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(d) To kill the presidential candidate and wound Iselin, who will be wearing protection that will also make him look as though mortally wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
2. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
3. When did this take place?
4. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
5. What is the result of Raymond's column?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place during the first days of the ceremonies?
2. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
3. What has happened to Marco?
4. How does the scene begin, prior to the shooting?
5. Why do these two seem happy?
6. How does Shaw feel about what he has heard from Marco and the G-men?
7. How does the book end?
8. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
9. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
10. What does Marco have Rosie do?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)