|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several years.
(c) One year.
(d) A few days.
2. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
(a) A party.
(b) A murder.
(c) The investigation.
(d) A war.
3. What can this couple do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Get married.
(c) Buy a home.
(d) Unprogram Raymond.
4. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(b) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
(c) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
(d) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
5. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond was cold to her.
(b) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(c) She never liked Raymond.
(d) Raymond was a kind man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
2. What is the result of Raymond's column?
3. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
4. As the presidential candidate reaches the point in his speech that will cue the gunshots, the FBI agents realize what?
5. What seems to be coming together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the FBI learn about Shaw's trigger?
2. How does Senator Jordan upset Shaw's mother?
3. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
4. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
5. What happens when it is discovered that Jocie and Raymond have left the party?
6. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
7. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
8. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
9. What takes place at their rendezvous?
10. How does the book end?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)