|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) At the Statue of Liberty.
(d) At Pakistani Charlie's.
2. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(b) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) One of the FBI agents.
(d) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
3. What does she reveal about Raymond?
(a) He had never kissed her.
(b) He was very outgoing.
(c) He was forceful.
(d) He was her first.
4. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
(a) Jocie was always afraid of bats.
(b) He may be too dressed up.
(c) Jocie's Argentine husband has just died.
(d) Pajamas are not appropriate for parties.
5. What happens while Raymond's mother is gone?
(a) Shaw glimpses Jocie through the glass terrace door to the library.
(b) Shaw drinks his wine and plays solitaire.
(c) Shaw watches television.
(d) Shaw makes small talk at the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
2. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
3. Marco's squad on the floor watches the proceedings, while the top FBI agents do what?
4. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
5. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when it is discovered that Jocie and Raymond have left the party?
2. What has taken place between Raymond and Jocie's father?
3. How does Raymond react when his mother schemes to announce Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development? How does she respond to him?
4. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
5. Why do these two seem happy?
6. What does the FBI learn about Shaw's trigger?
7. What takes place at their rendezvous?
8. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
9. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
10. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)