|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) An investigation.
(b) Time in prison.
(c) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(d) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
2. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
(a) Rosie's marriage to another man.
(b) Rosie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(c) Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(d) Jocie's marriage to another man.
3. What does Raymond begin to remember?
(a) His first relationship with Jocie.
(b) All of his murders.
(c) The murders in Korea.
(d) Being brainwashed.
4. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
(a) Tells him he is an assassin.
(b) Tells him to play solitaire.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Offers him a drink.
5. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
(b) With surprise.
(c) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(d) With kind words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
2. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
3. What does Raymond begin playing?
4. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
5. The candidates take the stage, and what does Raymond's mother surreptitiously give Johnny Iselin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rosie and Marco celebrate?
2. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
3. What takes place at their rendezvous?
4. Why do these two seem happy?
5. What does Mrs. Iselin do on her European trip?
6. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
7. How does the book end?
8. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
9. What has happened to Marco?
10. How does Senator Jordan upset Shaw's mother?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)