|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's column report?
(a) On the people he kills on the trip.
(b) On his mother's poor behavior.
(c) On the movements of his mother.
(d) On the culture and climate of Europe while neglecting entirely the Iselins.
2. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(b) At the Statue of Liberty.
(c) In Central Park.
(d) In Hungarian Charlie's.
3. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
(a) Calls 911.
(b) Comes out of his trance.
(c) Hugs Jocie.
(d) Completes his mission by returning to Chunjin's truck.
4. What seems to be coming together?
(a) Almost everything.
5. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The King of Hearts.
(b) The King of Diamonds.
(c) The Queen of Hearts.
(d) The Queen of Diamonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
2. What does Senator Jordan further state?
3. What do the rapid transitions from one aspect of the show to another portray?
4. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
5. Marco's squad on the floor watches the proceedings, while the top FBI agents do what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)