|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
(a) A militia.
(b) An assassin.
(c) A Communist organization in the U.S.
(d) A fake birth certificate for Raymond.
2. What does Raymond begin playing?
(a) A board game.
(c) A video game.
3. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A hummer.
(b) His car.
(c) A bus.
(d) A rented limousine.
4. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
(b) She blackmails him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
5. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Senator Jordan.
(b) Jocie Jordan.
(c) Ben Marco.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
2. What will soon happen?
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
4. When does Marco enter the box?
5. What does Raymond begin to remember?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has taken place between Raymond and Jocie's father?
2. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
3. What takes place during the first days of the ceremonies?
4. How does Raymond react when his mother schemes to announce Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development? How does she respond to him?
5. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
6. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
7. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
8. What does Mrs. Iselin do on her European trip?
9. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
10. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)