|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can this couple do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Unprogram Raymond.
(c) Buy a home.
(d) Run away.
2. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
(b) She blackmails him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
3. What seems to be coming together?
(c) Almost everything.
4. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ben Marco.
(c) Senator Jordan.
(d) Jocie Jordan.
5. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He had many lovers before the war.
(b) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
(c) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(d) He had no sexual history before the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
2. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
3. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
4. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
5. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)