|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond respond when Marco calls him?
(a) In a desperate panic.
2. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(b) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(c) A love letter to Jocie.
(d) A love letter to Rosie.
3. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
(a) A war.
(b) The investigation.
(c) A party.
(d) A murder.
4. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
(a) When she told the Chinese she wanted an assassin.
(b) During her first telephone conversation with Chunjin.
(c) At his check-up.
(d) At her first meeting with the Chinese and Russians.
5. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will this action do?
2. What is the result of Raymond's column?
3. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
4. How is Marco?
5. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
2. What takes place at their rendezvous?
3. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
4. What happens when it is discovered that Jocie and Raymond have left the party?
5. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
6. What is the assassination plot arranged for Raymond?
7. What does Marco have Rosie do?
8. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
9. How does Jocie interfere with Raymond's programming?
10. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)