|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
(b) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(c) With kind words.
(d) With surprise.
2. From where does Shaw phone Marco?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His home.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) His office.
3. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Jocie Jordan.
(b) Ben Marco.
(c) His mother.
(d) Senator Jordan.
4. How many shots do they hear?
5. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
(b) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(c) To become unprogrammed.
(d) To kill his mother and stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will this action do?
2. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
3. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
4. What will Senator Iselin then do?
5. For what does Raymond volunteer?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)