|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond was a kind man.
(b) Raymond was cold to her.
(c) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(d) She never liked Raymond.
2. How does Raymond respond when Marco calls him?
(c) In a desperate panic.
3. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
(b) The FBI.
4. How many shots do they hear?
5. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The King of Diamonds.
(b) The Queen of Diamonds.
(c) The King of Hearts.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the first day of ceremonies?
2. What has Shaw been having?
3. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
4. How does Marco shock Raymond?
5. What happens while Raymond's mother is gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
2. What has happened to Marco?
3. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
4. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
5. What takes place at their rendezvous?
6. What does Marco have Rosie do?
7. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
8. How does Senator Jordan upset Shaw's mother?
9. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
10. What does Mrs. Iselin do on her European trip?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)