|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother give him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A note.
(c) A hug.
(d) Another assignment.
2. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Senator Jordan.
(b) Jocie Jordan.
(c) Ben Marco.
(d) His mother.
3. As the presidential candidate reaches the point in his speech that will cue the gunshots, the FBI agents realize what?
(a) They are dead.
(b) They are too early.
(c) They are right on time.
(d) They are too late.
4. Where is the reader then taken?
(a) The election day itself.
(b) The strike itself.
(c) The rally itself.
(d) The convention itself.
5. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
(a) He may have been brainwashed.
(b) Jocie is dead.
(c) Marco killed Jocie and slept with Raymond's mother.
(d) He may have killed Jocie and slept with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the tape cuts out, what does Marco tell Raymond to do?
2. What has Shaw been having?
3. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
4. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
5. What will Senator Iselin then do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is a meeting arranged between Marco and Raymond?
2. What does Eleanor think about Raymond being an assassin?
3. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
4. What has taken place between Raymond and Jocie's father?
5. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
6. Why do these two seem happy?
7. How does the book end?
8. What takes place during the first days of the ceremonies?
9. How does the scene begin, prior to the shooting?
10. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)