|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's column report?
(a) On the culture and climate of Europe while neglecting entirely the Iselins.
(b) On the movements of his mother.
(c) On the people he kills on the trip.
(d) On his mother's poor behavior.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They plot his next murder.
(b) They enter the party.
(c) They argue.
(d) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
3. What does Marco have Rosie read?
(a) A newspaper article by Jocie.
(b) An e-mail from Jocie.
(c) A letter from Jocie to him.
(d) A transcript of a discussion between an FBI psychiatrist and Jocie.
4. What will soon happen?
(a) The case will be solved.
(b) Raymond will be murdered.
(c) The case will begin.
(d) Raymond will murder again.
5. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(b) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(c) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
(d) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Marco?
2. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
3. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
4. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
5. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
2. Why do these two seem happy?
3. How is a meeting arranged between Marco and Raymond?
4. Why does Raymond's mother sleep with her son?
5. How does Jocie interfere with Raymond's programming?
6. What does Raymond do to Jocie?
7. What is Raymond's costume? What does he think about it?
8. What takes place during the first days of the ceremonies?
9. What takes place when Marco and the G-men meet Raymond in Hungarian Charlie's?
10. What takes place at their rendezvous?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)