|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
(c) The FBI.
2. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
(a) When she told the Chinese she wanted an assassin.
(b) At her first meeting with the Chinese and Russians.
(c) At his check-up.
(d) During her first telephone conversation with Chunjin.
3. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
(a) Jocie and Raymond.
(b) Jocie and Marco.
(c) Rosie and Raymond.
(d) Rosie and Marco.
4. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
(a) He may be too dressed up.
(b) Jocie was always afraid of bats.
(c) Jocie's Argentine husband has just died.
(d) Pajamas are not appropriate for parties.
5. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
(a) Jordan was fighting Communism.
(b) Jordan was a good man.
(c) Jordan had been in league with Communists.
(d) Jordan was murdered by someone close to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the plan for Raymond?
2. What does Raymond begin to remember?
3. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
4. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
5. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
2. Of what does Raymond's column consist?
3. What does Jocie say about Raymond?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
5. What does Raymond do to Jocie's father?
6. What gives a hint to the identity of a character previously mentioned?
7. What does Mrs. Iselin do on her European trip?
8. What has happened to Marco?
9. What is the assassination plot arranged for Raymond?
10. What has taken place between Raymond and Jocie's father?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)