|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(b) A little.
2. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is anxious.
(b) She is horrified.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She is surprised.
3. What does Raymond reveal?
(a) He does not remember the action for which he won the award.
(b) He remembers the action that won him the award.
(c) He remembers killing Ed and Bobby.
(d) He does not want the award.
4. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A holiday office party.
(b) A chair across the room.
(c) A birthday party for his boss.
(d) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
5. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Vice President of the United States.
(d) The President of United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
4. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
5. Who is O'Neil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson do when Iselin brings Marco's plan to his attention?
2. How does Rosie want to help Marco?
3. Why does Shaw end up in Washington early?
4. What happens to Marco one night?
5. What does Raymond tell his mother about Marco? How does she react?
6. Describe the sanitarium.
7. What does Raymond say when Marco tells him about his dreams?
8. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
9. What does Raymond's mother do when she finds out about her son's relationship with Jocie?
10. How does the chapter begin?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)