|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(c) Drug addiction.
2. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He does not bring women home.
(d) He moves out.
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It causes others to dislike him.
(b) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(c) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(d) It gets him jail time.
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) Shaw was injured in the war.
(b) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(c) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(d) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
5. Who is O'Neil?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) An editor.
(c) The paper's promotion manager.
(d) Raymond's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
3. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
5. What does Marco ask Rosie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What will Raymond Shaw be receiving?
2. Why do others not like Iselin?
3. What happens when the President gives Shaw his medal?
4. How does Raymond end up taking a trip to Europe with his mother?
5. What happens to the American soldiers during this mission?
6. How does Marco meet Rosie?
7. How does Raymond's life change when Marco moves in?
8. How do Marco and Chunjin get into a fight?
9. Why does Shaw end up in Washington early?
10. How does Iselin's story change?
This section contains 1,045 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)