|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Forget he knows Marco.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Play a little solitaire.
(d) Confess his sins.
2. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(b) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(c) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(d) He is the opposite of Raymond.
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) He hates the Secretary of Defense.
(c) He wants to be the Secretary of Defense.
(d) He has a list of two hundred and seven Communists working in the Defense Department.
4. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(b) He moves out.
(c) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(d) He does not bring women home.
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
2. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
3. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
5. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
2. What happens to the American soldiers during this mission?
3. Why does Shaw end up in Washington early?
4. What happens between Marco and Shaw, regarding Marco's fight with Chunjin?
5. What does Jorgenson do after this meeting with Marco?
6. What does Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson do when Iselin brings Marco's plan to his attention?
7. How does the chapter begin?
8. What does Raymond think about his boss?
9. When and how does Raymond first meet Jocelyn?
10. What does Marco tell Rosie?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)