|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(b) It causes others to dislike him.
(c) It gets him jail time.
(d) It reveals how many enemies he has.
2. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) Drug addiction.
(c) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
3. What does this man then give Marco?
(b) A twofold choice.
(c) A choice.
(d) A job.
4. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He complies.
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) What happened before the war.
(d) His dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
2. What does Raymond reveal?
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
4. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
5. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Raymond taken to this sanitarium?
2. What does Jorgenson do after this meeting with Marco?
3. What will Raymond Shaw be receiving?
4. Why do others not like Iselin?
5. How does Raymond's life change when Marco moves in?
6. What does Raymond do when O'Neil insists on throwing a welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran?
7. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
8. What does Marco tell Rosie?
9. What happens to the American soldiers during this mission?
10. Why does Shaw end up in Washington early?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)