|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
2. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To find someone else.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To marrry him.
(d) To run away with him.
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He has joined the army.
(d) He does not love her.
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He moves back home.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Raymond work?
2. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
3. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is a meeting arranged between Marco and Raymond?
2. What does the FBI learn about Shaw's trigger?
3. What happens when it is discovered that Jocie and Raymond have left the party?
4. Describe the sanitarium.
5. How is Shaw's assassin mind-set triggered?
6. What does Raymond do when O'Neil insists on throwing a welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran?
7. What does Marco have Rosie do?
8. How does the book end?
9. What is learned about Eleanor in this flashback? How does Raymond feel about this?
10. What is the assassination plot arranged for Raymond?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)