|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It grows worse.
(b) It improves.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It no longer exists.
2. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
(a) In his apartment.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) On a train headed to see Marco.
(d) Already headed to Washington.
3. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
(a) His mother.
(b) Army Intelligence.
(c) The President.
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
5. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To marrry him.
(b) To find someone else.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) To run away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
4. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Raymond do when O'Neil insists on throwing a welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran?
2. How does Iselin's story change?
3. What is known about Shaw from the beginning of this flashback?
4. What does Raymond think about his boss?
5. What happens to Marco one night?
6. Why do others not like Iselin?
7. What happens to the American soldiers during this mission?
8. When and how does Raymond first meet Jocelyn?
9. Why does Shaw end up in Washington early?
10. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)