|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He did not know him.
(c) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(d) He did not see him die.
2. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) Major Marco.
(b) They tie.
(d) No one.
3. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He complies.
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) His dream.
(c) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(d) Where he is from.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
3. Who is O'Neil?
4. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
5. Who is Amjac?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Senator John Iselin proclaim?
2. What does Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson do when Iselin brings Marco's plan to his attention?
3. What happens between Marco and Shaw, regarding Marco's fight with Chunjin?
4. What does this next flashback reveal about Shaw's mother?
5. How does Raymond end up taking a trip to Europe with his mother?
6. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
7. Why do others not like Iselin?
8. What does Raymond tell his mother about Marco? How does she react?
9. How do Marco and Chunjin get into a fight?
10. What does Raymond do when O'Neil insists on throwing a welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)