|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She loves her son.
(b) She is an American.
(c) She has always done what is right.
(d) She is working for a greater good.
2. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
(a) The President.
(b) His mother.
(d) Army Intelligence.
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His mother.
(c) His stepfather.
(d) The President of United States.
4. What does Iselin become?
(a) A weak and unstable politician.
(b) A very powerful and feared man.
(c) An annoying and irritating man.
(d) An untrustworthy politician.
5. What does his mother do when Raymond tells her the story?
(a) She storms into the hotel manager's office and demands to use his phone.
(b) She tells Raymond he should never have told her that story.
(c) She runs home.
(d) She goes into the ladies' room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
2. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
3. Who is Amjac?
4. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
5. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson do when Iselin brings Marco's plan to his attention?
2. What happens to Marco one night?
3. What does Raymond say when Marco tells him about his dreams?
4. Why do others not like Iselin?
5. What is learned about Eleanor in this flashback? How does Raymond feel about this?
6. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
7. What does Senator John Iselin proclaim?
8. Why is Raymond taken to this sanitarium?
9. How does Marco meet Rosie?
10. How do Marco and Chunjin get into a fight?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)