|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It stays the same.
(b) It improves.
(c) It grows worse.
(d) It no longer exists.
2. What does Raymond reveal?
(a) He remembers killing Ed and Bobby.
(b) He does not want the award.
(c) He remembers the action that won him the award.
(d) He does not remember the action for which he won the award.
3. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A stay in the White House.
(b) An interview with several national newspapers.
(c) A parade in her son's honor.
(d) A dinner with the President.
4. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(c) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(d) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
5. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A twofold choice.
(b) A choice.
(c) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
2. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
3. Who is this beautiful woman?
4. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is known about Shaw from the beginning of this flashback?
2. How does Raymond's life change when Marco moves in?
3. What is learned about Eleanor in this flashback? How does Raymond feel about this?
4. What does Marco tell Rosie?
5. What does Raymond's mother do when she finds out about her son's relationship with Jocie?
6. What does Raymond say when Marco tells him about his dreams?
7. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
8. What does Senator John Iselin proclaim?
9. When and how does Raymond first meet Jocelyn?
10. What will Raymond Shaw be receiving?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)