|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(b) He would like a raise.
(c) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
(d) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He finds his own apartment.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He moves back home.
3. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His fits of crying.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His childhood.
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By doing what his voters ask.
(b) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(c) By being a strong leader.
(d) By not listening to his wife.
5. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
(a) Not at all.
(c) Not well.
(d) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond like his boss?
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
3. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
4. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
5. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this next flashback reveal about Shaw's mother?
2. Why does Chunjin arrive at Shaw's office?
3. What does Jorgenson do after this meeting with Marco?
4. What happens when the President gives Shaw his medal?
5. How does Marco meet Rosie?
6. How does Raymond's life change when Marco moves in?
7. How do Marco and Chunjin get into a fight?
8. How does Raymond end up taking a trip to Europe with his mother?
9. Why is Raymond taken to this sanitarium?
10. What does Raymond do when O'Neil insists on throwing a welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)