Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A rented limousine.
(b) A bus.
(c) A hummer.
(d) His car.
2. Does Shaw believe Marco?
(d) A little.
3. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(b) A love letter to Rosie.
(c) A love letter to Jocie.
(d) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
4. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) In Central Park.
(d) At Pakistani Charlie's.
5. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
(a) Being chased through the streets.
(b) Meeting with a Soviet colleague in a city cab.
(c) Trying to contact him.
(d) Searching for him.
6. Of what is there a history?
(a) Political party conventions.
(c) Election days.
7. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
(b) A senator.
8. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
(a) An excuse to inflame the passions of the continent against the United States.
(b) As a memorable and postive trip.
(c) As a much needed break for both mother and son.
(d) As an excuse to promote her husband to European leaders.
9. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
(a) Shaw is holding a gun.
(b) Shaw is holding a knife.
(c) Shaw is holding a rifle.
(d) Shaw is holding a bottle of wine.
10. Once again, what does the author go to great lengths to establish?
(a) Mrs. Iselin's character.
(b) Johhny's character.
(c) Raymond's character.
(d) A scene.
11. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
(a) Marco killed Jocie and slept with Raymond's mother.
(b) Jocie is dead.
(c) He may have been brainwashed.
(d) He may have killed Jocie and slept with his mother.
12. What does Charlie recount telling his brother-in-law to do?
(a) Take a cab to the Brooklyn Bridge and jump in the water.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) Take a cab to Central Park and jump in the water.
(d) To take a hike.
13. What does Raymond's mother give him?
(a) Another assignment.
(b) A hug.
(c) A note.
(d) A letter.
14. What does Raymond begin playing?
(c) A video game.
(d) A board game.
15. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
(a) Tell Raymond how much she cares for him.
(b) Rape her mind-controlled son.
(c) Hug Raymond.
(d) Give Raymond poisoned wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Ben Marco exchange?
2. How did most people react to Raymond?
3. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
4. For what does Raymond volunteer?
5. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)