|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots do they hear?
2. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
(d) His disdain.
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(c) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(d) In Central Park.
4. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
(a) A senator.
5. When did this take place?
(a) When Raymond was in Korea.
(b) After Jocie and Raymond had broken up.
(c) During the beginning of Jocie's relationship with Raymond.
(d) During the initial stages of investigation.
6. What does Charlie recount telling his brother-in-law to do?
(a) Take a cab to Central Park and jump in the water.
(b) Take a cab to the Brooklyn Bridge and jump in the water.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To take a hike.
7. When they leave the zoo, what happens to Marco?
(a) He is shouted at.
(b) Chunjin speeds by and hits Marco with his car.
(c) Chunjin robs him.
(d) He is shot by Chunjin.
8. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(b) To become unprogrammed.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
9. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
10. Before the tape cuts out, what does Marco tell Raymond to do?
(a) Unprogram himself.
(b) Save himself.
(c) Scrap the whole plot and listen to his new orders.
(d) Continue with his original plan.
11. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
12. Of what is there a history?
(b) Political party conventions.
(d) Election days.
13. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
(a) How sad Shaw is.
(b) How much Shaw resembles her own father.
(c) How much Shaw resembles his father.
(d) How handsome Shaw is.
14. What can this couple do?
(a) Unprogram Raymond.
(b) Buy a home.
(c) Get married.
(d) Run away.
15. What does Marco have Rosie read?
(a) A transcript of a discussion between an FBI psychiatrist and Jocie.
(b) A letter from Jocie to him.
(c) A newspaper article by Jocie.
(d) An e-mail from Jocie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
2. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
3. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
4. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
5. What is the result of Raymond's column?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)