|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she reveal about Raymond?
(a) He was forceful.
(b) He was her first.
(c) He had never kissed her.
(d) He was very outgoing.
2. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) One of the FBI agents.
(c) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(d) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
3. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
4. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(b) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(c) She interrupts their argument.
(d) She is happy to find him missing.
5. What is the plan for Raymond?
(a) To kill Jocie and her father.
(b) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(c) To kill the presidential candidate and wound Iselin, who will be wearing protection that will also make him look as though mortally wounded.
(d) To kill himself.
6. What happens during the first day of ceremonies?
(a) The Iselins abstain from the show floor itself.
(b) The Iselins are very involved in the show floor.
(c) The Iselins are controlling others.
(d) The Iselins are asking citizens to vote for Iselin.
7. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
(a) When she told the Chinese she wanted an assassin.
(b) During her first telephone conversation with Chunjin.
(c) At his check-up.
(d) At her first meeting with the Chinese and Russians.
8. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond was a kind man.
(b) Raymond was cold to her.
(c) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(d) She never liked Raymond.
9. What seems to be coming together?
(c) Almost everything.
10. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
(a) Support Mrs. Iselin's decisions.
(b) Disavow Mrs. Iselin as an official ambassador of the United States senate.
(c) Send the FBI to capture Mrs. Iselin.
(d) Bring Mrs. Iselin home.
11. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They plot to destroy Raymond.
(b) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother.
(d) They meet with the Chinese.
12. When did this take place?
(a) When Raymond was in Korea.
(b) During the beginning of Jocie's relationship with Raymond.
(c) During the initial stages of investigation.
(d) After Jocie and Raymond had broken up.
13. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
(b) His disdain.
14. What does Raymond's mother give him?
(a) Another assignment.
(b) A hug.
(c) A note.
(d) A letter.
15. How many shots do they hear?
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
2. What can this couple do?
3. How must Marco appear?
4. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
5. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)