|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
(a) An excuse to inflame the passions of the continent against the United States.
(b) As a memorable and postive trip.
(c) As a much needed break for both mother and son.
(d) As an excuse to promote her husband to European leaders.
2. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(b) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(c) An investigation.
(d) Time in prison.
3. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
4. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A rented limousine.
(b) His car.
(c) A bus.
(d) A hummer.
5. What does his mother also tell him?
(a) They will strike back against the Communists for using them in this fashion.
(b) They are Communists.
(c) They are moving to Russia when this is all through.
(d) He was never her son.
6. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
(a) Being chased through the streets.
(b) Searching for him.
(c) Trying to contact him.
(d) Meeting with a Soviet colleague in a city cab.
7. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
(a) Rosie and Raymond.
(b) Rosie and Marco.
(c) Jocie and Raymond.
(d) Jocie and Marco.
8. What does Raymond begin playing?
(b) A video game.
(d) A board game.
9. What will soon happen?
(a) The case will be solved.
(b) The case will begin.
(c) Raymond will be murdered.
(d) Raymond will murder again.
10. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
(a) A fake birth certificate for Raymond.
(b) A militia.
(c) An assassin.
(d) A Communist organization in the U.S.
11. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
(a) Disavow Mrs. Iselin as an official ambassador of the United States senate.
(b) Bring Mrs. Iselin home.
(c) Send the FBI to capture Mrs. Iselin.
(d) Support Mrs. Iselin's decisions.
12. What will Senator Iselin then do?
(a) Die a hero with his wife by his side.
(b) Hunt for Raymond's murderer.
(c) Tell the world that Jocie and her father were Communists.
(d) Strike a heroic pose and carry the dead candidate in his arms.
13. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(b) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(c) She is happy to find him missing.
(d) She interrupts their argument.
14. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(b) With surprise.
(c) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
(d) With kind words.
15. How is Marco?
(a) Nervous about who was yelling at him.
(b) Without a wallet and money.
(c) Bandaged and scraped.
(d) Dying from a gunshot wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
2. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
3. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
4. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
5. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)