|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
(a) A party.
(b) The investigation.
(c) A war.
(d) A murder.
2. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
(a) A senator.
3. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(b) She never liked Raymond.
(c) Raymond was cold to her.
(d) Raymond was a kind man.
4. Marco's squad on the floor watches the proceedings, while the top FBI agents do what?
(a) Protect the Iselins.
(b) Search for Raymond.
(c) Protect the presidential candidate.
(d) Struggle to reach the assassin's box before Raymond can kill the candidates or carry out whatever the colonel placed in his friend's charge.
5. Does Shaw believe Marco?
(b) A little.
6. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
(a) How much Shaw resembles his father.
(b) How much Shaw resembles her own father.
(c) How handsome Shaw is.
(d) How sad Shaw is.
7. What does Senator Jordan further state?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He will be Iselin's right hand man in his run for office.
(c) He will instigate impeachment proceedings against Iselin if his name is brought forward for the vice-presidency at the party's convention.
(d) He has not seen her husband this evening.
8. When does Marco enter the box?
(a) After his agents.
(b) He never enters the box.
(c) With his agents.
(d) Ahead of his agents.
9. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
(a) Give Raymond poisoned wine.
(b) Tell Raymond how much she cares for him.
(c) Rape her mind-controlled son.
(d) Hug Raymond.
10. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
(b) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(c) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(d) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
11. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
(a) As a much needed break for both mother and son.
(b) As an excuse to promote her husband to European leaders.
(c) An excuse to inflame the passions of the continent against the United States.
(d) As a memorable and postive trip.
12. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(b) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(c) Time in prison.
(d) An investigation.
13. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
(a) Iselin will become an embassador in England.
(b) She is in love with the Brittish Prime Minister.
(c) She intends to have that country's Labour Party investigated for Communist activities and a threat to trans-Atlantic relations.
(d) She is moving to England.
14. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
(a) Rosie's marriage to another man.
(b) Rosie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(c) Jocie's marriage to another man.
(d) Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
15. What does Charlie recount telling his brother-in-law to do?
(a) Take a cab to the Brooklyn Bridge and jump in the water.
(b) To take a hike.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) Take a cab to Central Park and jump in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
2. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
3. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
4. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
5. What do the Iselins do to assure Johnny will be nominated vice-president?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)