|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
(a) Comes out of his trance.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Completes his mission by returning to Chunjin's truck.
(d) Hugs Jocie.
2. What do the rapid transitions from one aspect of the show to another portray?
(a) How much fun a convention can be.
(b) How organized it is.
(c) How involved the Iselins are in it.
(d) A hectic and chaotic atmosphere.
3. Before the tape cuts out, what does Marco tell Raymond to do?
(a) Scrap the whole plot and listen to his new orders.
(b) Continue with his original plan.
(c) Save himself.
(d) Unprogram himself.
4. What will Senator Iselin then do?
(a) Die a hero with his wife by his side.
(b) Tell the world that Jocie and her father were Communists.
(c) Hunt for Raymond's murderer.
(d) Strike a heroic pose and carry the dead candidate in his arms.
5. Where is the reader then taken?
(a) The convention itself.
(b) The rally itself.
(c) The election day itself.
(d) The strike itself.
6. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(a) Oblivious to his presence.
(c) Completely normal.
(d) As if he was asleep.
7. When they leave the zoo, what happens to Marco?
(a) Chunjin speeds by and hits Marco with his car.
(b) He is shot by Chunjin.
(c) Chunjin robs him.
(d) He is shouted at.
8. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
(b) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
(c) She blackmails him.
(d) She misses him.
9. What can this couple do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Buy a home.
(c) Run away.
(d) Unprogram Raymond.
10. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) He must play solitaire.
(b) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
(c) The party has been cancelled.
(d) Jocie is no longer coming.
11. What does Raymond begin playing?
(b) A board game.
(c) A video game.
12. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A rented limousine.
(b) A hummer.
(c) A bus.
(d) His car.
13. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The Queen of Hearts.
(b) The King of Hearts.
(c) The King of Diamonds.
(d) The Queen of Diamonds.
14. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
(b) The FBI.
15. How is Marco?
(a) Without a wallet and money.
(b) Bandaged and scraped.
(c) Dying from a gunshot wound.
(d) Nervous about who was yelling at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How must Marco appear?
2. Why is another shot heard?
3. What do the Iselins do to assure Johnny will be nominated vice-president?
4. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
5. What does his mother also tell him?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)