|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is there a history?
(b) Election days.
(d) Political party conventions.
2. What seems to be coming together?
(d) Almost everything.
3. Marco's squad on the floor watches the proceedings, while the top FBI agents do what?
(a) Struggle to reach the assassin's box before Raymond can kill the candidates or carry out whatever the colonel placed in his friend's charge.
(b) Protect the presidential candidate.
(c) Search for Raymond.
(d) Protect the Iselins.
4. Before the tape cuts out, what does Marco tell Raymond to do?
(a) Save himself.
(b) Unprogram himself.
(c) Continue with his original plan.
(d) Scrap the whole plot and listen to his new orders.
5. What does Raymond tell his friend that he believes?
(a) He may have killed Jocie and slept with his mother.
(b) He may have been brainwashed.
(c) Jocie is dead.
(d) Marco killed Jocie and slept with Raymond's mother.
6. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
(a) Hugs Jocie.
(b) Comes out of his trance.
(c) Completes his mission by returning to Chunjin's truck.
(d) Calls 911.
7. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(b) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(c) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(d) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
8. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
(a) At his check-up.
(b) When she told the Chinese she wanted an assassin.
(c) During her first telephone conversation with Chunjin.
(d) At her first meeting with the Chinese and Russians.
9. How must Marco appear?
(a) Unwiling to act, but eager to speed up his agents' progress in finding Raymond.
(b) Eager to act.
(d) Eager to act, but is careful to slow his agents' progress in relocating Shaw.
10. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(b) They tell Raymond's mother.
(c) They plot to destroy Raymond.
(d) They meet with the Chinese.
11. From where does Shaw phone Marco?
(a) His office.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) His home.
12. What does Senator Jordan further state?
(a) He will instigate impeachment proceedings against Iselin if his name is brought forward for the vice-presidency at the party's convention.
(b) He has not seen her husband this evening.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He will be Iselin's right hand man in his run for office.
13. When they leave the zoo, what happens to Marco?
(a) Chunjin speeds by and hits Marco with his car.
(b) He is shot by Chunjin.
(c) He is shouted at.
(d) Chunjin robs him.
14. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(c) In Central Park.
(d) In Hungarian Charlie's.
15. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
(a) Jordan was a good man.
(b) Jordan had been in league with Communists.
(c) Jordan was fighting Communism.
(d) Jordan was murdered by someone close to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco shock Raymond?
2. What can this couple do?
3. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
4. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
5. What does Jocie tell the agent?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)