|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
(a) Jocie and Raymond.
(b) Rosie and Marco.
(c) Jocie and Marco.
(d) Rosie and Raymond.
2. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(c) At the Statue of Liberty.
(d) In Hungarian Charlie's.
3. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
(a) Rape her mind-controlled son.
(b) Give Raymond poisoned wine.
(c) Tell Raymond how much she cares for him.
(d) Hug Raymond.
4. What does Raymond begin to remember?
(a) Being brainwashed.
(b) The murders in Korea.
(c) All of his murders.
(d) His first relationship with Jocie.
5. What does Raymond begin playing?
(a) A board game.
(c) A video game.
6. Before the tape cuts out, what does Marco tell Raymond to do?
(a) Save himself.
(b) Continue with his original plan.
(c) Unprogram himself.
(d) Scrap the whole plot and listen to his new orders.
7. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) She looks ill.
(b) She has had her hair cut.
(c) She has a gash on her face.
(d) Her hand is bandaged.
8. What does Raymond's column report?
(a) On his mother's poor behavior.
(b) On the movements of his mother.
(c) On the culture and climate of Europe while neglecting entirely the Iselins.
(d) On the people he kills on the trip.
9. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
(c) His disdain.
10. What will this action do?
(a) Show Johnny Iselin as a hero.
(b) Force the world to feel sorry for Johnny Iselin.
(c) Cement the nobility of Johnny Iselin and his cause in the public's mind by creating a martyr, and a nation symbol of America's will to stand up to Communism.
(d) Encourage the American people to trust him.
11. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) His car.
(b) A hummer.
(c) A rented limousine.
(d) A bus.
12. What happens during the first day of ceremonies?
(a) The Iselins are controlling others.
(b) The Iselins are very involved in the show floor.
(c) The Iselins abstain from the show floor itself.
(d) The Iselins are asking citizens to vote for Iselin.
13. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
(a) A Communist organization in the U.S.
(b) A fake birth certificate for Raymond.
(c) A militia.
(d) An assassin.
14. How does Raymond respond when Marco calls him?
(c) In a desperate panic.
15. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) He must play solitaire.
(b) The party has been cancelled.
(c) Jocie is no longer coming.
(d) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
2. What does Marco have Rosie read?
3. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
4. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
5. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)