|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond reveal?
(a) He does not want the award.
(b) He remembers the action that won him the award.
(c) He does not remember the action for which he won the award.
(d) He remembers killing Ed and Bobby.
2. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(b) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(c) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(d) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
3. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His first term in Congress.
(b) His second term in the Senate.
(c) His first term in the Senate.
(d) His second term in Congress.
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He never stopped loving his parents.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
5. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A twofold choice.
(c) A choice.
(d) A job.
6. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she caught him with another woman.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
7. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
8. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A birthday party for his boss.
(b) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
(c) A holiday office party.
(d) A chair across the room.
9. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) On the stage.
(b) In the car.
(c) Up the boarding ramp.
(d) On the float.
10. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes no one.
(b) He hates Bobby the most.
(c) He dislikes Ed the least.
(d) He is closest to Marco.
11. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) The President.
(b) Lieutenant General Mills.
(c) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(d) George Bush.
12. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is horrified.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is anxious.
(d) She is upset.
13. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
(a) She wants to spend time with him.
(b) It would be a benefit to his professional career.
(c) He deserves a vacation.
(d) It would make her happy.
14. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To run away with him.
(b) To find someone else.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) To marrry him.
15. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
2. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
3. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
4. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
5. Who is Amjac?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)