|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(c) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
2. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He punches him in the face.
(c) He slams a door in his face.
(d) He yells at him.
3. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
(a) Not well.
(b) A little.
(c) Not at all.
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He finds his own apartment.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He moves back home.
5. What does Iselin become?
(a) An annoying and irritating man.
(b) A weak and unstable politician.
(c) A very powerful and feared man.
(d) An untrustworthy politician.
6. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's friend.
(b) Rosie's ex-fiance.
(c) Rosie's brother.
(d) Rosie's father.
7. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(b) His mother.
(c) No one.
(d) The President of the United States.
8. What does Raymond reveal?
(a) He remembers the action that won him the award.
(b) He does not remember the action for which he won the award.
(c) He does not want the award.
(d) He remembers killing Ed and Bobby.
9. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He moves out.
(b) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(c) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(d) He does not bring women home.
10. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(c) He has no scruples.
(d) He is more handsome than her first husband.
11. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(b) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(c) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(d) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
12. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) On the float.
(b) Up the boarding ramp.
(c) On the stage.
(d) In the car.
13. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He complies.
14. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she caught him with another woman.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
15. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
(a) They are silent.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They become angry.
(d) They argue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man then give Marco?
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
3. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
4. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
5. How does the chapter begin?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)