|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. Who is this beautiful woman?
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was very handsome.
(b) He was rich and powerful.
(c) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(d) He was kind and loving.
4. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(a) She is now in love with him.
(b) She is moving to New York.
(d) She has broken up with her fiance.
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(b) It was in front of the President's face.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
6. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(b) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(c) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(d) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
7. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(d) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
8. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(b) He is a Communist.
(c) His wife is a Communist.
(d) He trusts Communism.
9. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They torture him.
(b) They blackmail him.
(c) They grill him.
(d) They imprison him.
10. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
11. What does Shaw attend?
(a) The party for his boss's birthday.
(b) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(c) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(d) The holiday office party.
12. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) Recovering war veterans.
(b) KGB labs.
(c) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(d) Severe mental disabilities.
13. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He moves back home.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
14. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
(a) He gasps.
(b) He pounds the table in fury.
(c) He faints.
(d) He screams.
15. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He is closest to Marco.
(b) He dislikes Ed the least.
(c) He hates Bobby the most.
(d) He dislikes no one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
3. What compels Marco to give up women?
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
5. How does Raymond commit this killing?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)