|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
(a) She was Marco's girlfriend.
(b) She was his first girlfriend.
(c) He was his patrol's interpreter.
(d) He was his best friend.
3. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
(a) It would make her happy.
(b) She wants to spend time with him.
(c) It would be a benefit to his professional career.
(d) He deserves a vacation.
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(b) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He has no scruples.
5. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was kind and loving.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
6. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
7. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be exiled.
(b) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(c) He will be murdered.
(d) He will be imprisoned.
8. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(b) She runs for help.
(c) She faints.
(d) She cries.
9. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) Major Marco.
(c) No one.
(d) They tie.
10. Who is this beautiful woman?
11. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
(a) He begins to weep uncontrollably.
(b) He stares at her.
(c) He begins to yell at her.
(d) He gets up and switches seats.
12. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) KGB labs.
(b) Severe mental disabilities.
(c) Recovering war veterans.
(d) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
13. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He quits his job.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He pays well for his services.
(d) He takes Marco home.
14. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not see him die.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He did not know him.
15. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's true nature.
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(d) Sexual dysfunction.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
2. What has the FBI come to do?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
4. Why does Raymond like his boss?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)