Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
2. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
4. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
5. What has the FBI come to do?
6. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 2
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect...
This section contains 1,819 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)