|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the reader then taken?
(a) The election day itself.
(b) The strike itself.
(c) The convention itself.
(d) The rally itself.
2. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
(a) Rosie's marriage to another man.
(b) Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(c) Rosie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(d) Jocie's marriage to another man.
3. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
(a) Rape her mind-controlled son.
(b) Tell Raymond how much she cares for him.
(c) Give Raymond poisoned wine.
(d) Hug Raymond.
4. How is Marco?
(a) Dying from a gunshot wound.
(b) Nervous about who was yelling at him.
(c) Bandaged and scraped.
(d) Without a wallet and money.
5. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
(a) Shaw is holding a knife.
(b) Shaw is holding a bottle of wine.
(c) Shaw is holding a rifle.
(d) Shaw is holding a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
2. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
3. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. What does Marco ask Rosie?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)