|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be imprisoned.
(b) He will be murdered.
(c) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(d) He will be exiled.
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was kind and loving.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
3. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They grill him.
(b) They torture him.
(c) They imprison him.
(d) They blackmail him.
4. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
(a) Several months.
(b) A few days.
(c) One year.
(d) Several years.
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is working for a greater good.
(b) She is an American.
(c) She has always done what is right.
(d) She loves her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's column report?
2. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
3. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
4. What does Shaw attend?
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)