|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(b) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(c) Time in prison.
(d) An investigation.
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(b) He had many lovers before the war.
(c) He had no sexual history before the war.
(d) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
3. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(b) One of the FBI agents.
(c) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(d) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
4. What has Shaw been having?
(a) Stomach pains.
(b) Dinner with his mother.
5. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His second term in Congress.
(b) His first term in the Senate.
(c) His first term in Congress.
(d) His second term in the Senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
2. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
5. What is the plan for Raymond?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)