|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
(b) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(c) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(d) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(b) He had no sexual history before the war.
(c) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
(d) He had many lovers before the war.
3. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
4. What is the plan for Raymond?
(a) To kill Jocie and her father.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(d) To kill the presidential candidate and wound Iselin, who will be wearing protection that will also make him look as though mortally wounded.
5. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
(c) His disdain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is O'Neil?
2. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
3. What is the result of Raymond's column?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. What does this man then give Marco?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)