|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(a) Oblivious to his presence.
(c) Completely normal.
(d) As if he was asleep.
2. What will Senator Iselin then do?
(a) Hunt for Raymond's murderer.
(b) Strike a heroic pose and carry the dead candidate in his arms.
(c) Tell the world that Jocie and her father were Communists.
(d) Die a hero with his wife by his side.
3. Who is this beautiful woman?
4. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has joined the army.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He has died.
5. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The Queen of Diamonds.
(b) The King of Hearts.
(c) The King of Diamonds.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
2. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
3. What has Shaw been having?
4. What does Marco have Rosie read?
5. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)