|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She cries.
(b) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(c) She faints.
(d) She runs for help.
2. Of what is there a history?
(b) Political party conventions.
(c) Election days.
3. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The Queen of Hearts.
(b) The Queen of Diamonds.
(c) The King of Diamonds.
(d) The King of Hearts.
4. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
(c) The FBI.
5. What does Raymond begin to remember?
(a) Being brainwashed.
(b) His first relationship with Jocie.
(c) The murders in Korea.
(d) All of his murders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond begin playing?
2. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
3. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
4. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
5. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)