|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She is happy to find him missing.
(b) She interrupts their argument.
(c) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(d) She panics to discover he has left the library.
2. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(b) Raymond was a kind man.
(c) She never liked Raymond.
(d) Raymond was cold to her.
3. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To marrry him.
(b) To run away with him.
(c) To find someone else.
(d) To leave him alone.
4. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
(a) In the conditional tense.
(b) In the present tense.
(c) In the past tense.
(d) In the future tense.
5. What do Raymond and Ben Marco exchange?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Christmas gifts.
(c) Birthday gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did this take place?
2. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
3. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)