|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
2. What does she reveal about Raymond?
(a) He had never kissed her.
(b) He was very outgoing.
(c) He was forceful.
(d) He was her first.
3. What is the result of Raymond's column?
(a) It is ignored by many.
(b) It is the most poorly-written article in the history of the paper.
(c) It is the paper's most reprinted syndicated feature.
(d) It is not published.
4. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) The party has been cancelled.
(b) Jocie is no longer coming.
(c) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
(d) He must play solitaire.
5. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) Her hand is bandaged.
(b) She has had her hair cut.
(c) She looks ill.
(d) She has a gash on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
2. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
3. What does Marco ask Rosie?
4. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
5. What does Raymond reveal?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)