|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
(a) She wants to spend time with him.
(b) It would be a benefit to his professional career.
(c) It would make her happy.
(d) He deserves a vacation.
2. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
(a) He is not as powerful as she had hoped.
(b) She insists to the press that the embassy is under Communist directive.
(c) She realizes he is trying to murder her.
(d) He kicks her out.
3. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(d) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) I love you.
(b) Who are you?
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) Where am I?
5. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
(a) Several months.
(b) Several years.
(c) One year.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
3. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
4. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
5. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)