|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) Who are you?
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) I love you.
(d) Where am I?
2. What had Mrs. Iselin ordered the Chinese to create?
(a) A militia.
(b) A Communist organization in the U.S.
(c) A fake birth certificate for Raymond.
(d) An assassin.
3. What concerns the public?
(a) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(b) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(c) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(d) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
4. What does his mother also tell him?
(a) They are moving to Russia when this is all through.
(b) He was never her son.
(c) They are Communists.
(d) They will strike back against the Communists for using them in this fashion.
5. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) On a train headed to see Marco.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) Already headed to Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
2. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
3. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
5. What does Senator Jordan further state?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)