|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco have Rosie read?
(a) An e-mail from Jocie.
(b) A newspaper article by Jocie.
(c) A transcript of a discussion between an FBI psychiatrist and Jocie.
(d) A letter from Jocie to him.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A fling.
(b) A disagreement.
(c) A friendship.
(d) A romance.
3. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Interrogate Shaw.
(b) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(c) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(d) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is universally disliked by his company.
(c) He is universally liked by his company.
(d) He is the smartest man in his company.
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(b) Standing guard.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Visiting a brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
2. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
3. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
4. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
5. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)