|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(d) He never stopped loving his parents.
2. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
(a) A few days.
(b) One year.
(c) Several months.
(d) Several years.
3. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) With surprise.
(b) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(c) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
(d) With kind words.
4. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) He trusts Communism.
(b) His wife is a Communist.
(c) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(d) He is a Communist.
5. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was kind and loving.
(c) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(d) He was very handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother give him?
2. For what was the sanitarium built?
3. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
4. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
5. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)