|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond begin playing?
(b) A board game.
(c) A video game.
2. As she is speaking, what does Raymond's mother realize about him?
(a) How sad Shaw is.
(b) How much Shaw resembles his father.
(c) How handsome Shaw is.
(d) How much Shaw resembles her own father.
3. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
(a) If he would attempt to block Iselin from becoming vice-president.
(b) If he would support Iselin in becoming vice-president.
(c) If he has seen her husband this evening.
(d) If he is feeling alright.
4. What will Senator Iselin then do?
(a) Die a hero with his wife by his side.
(b) Tell the world that Jocie and her father were Communists.
(c) Hunt for Raymond's murderer.
(d) Strike a heroic pose and carry the dead candidate in his arms.
5. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) Her hand is bandaged.
(b) She has had her hair cut.
(c) She looks ill.
(d) She has a gash on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his mother also tell him?
2. How does the chapter begin?
3. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
4. What does she reveal about Raymond?
5. What does Jocie tell the agent?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)