|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A bus.
(b) A rented limousine.
(c) His car.
(d) A hummer.
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She cries.
(b) She runs for help.
(c) She faints.
(d) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
3. What will soon happen?
(a) Raymond will be murdered.
(b) The case will begin.
(c) Raymond will murder again.
(d) The case will be solved.
4. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
(a) Send the FBI to capture Mrs. Iselin.
(b) Support Mrs. Iselin's decisions.
(c) Bring Mrs. Iselin home.
(d) Disavow Mrs. Iselin as an official ambassador of the United States senate.
5. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
(c) A senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
2. Who is Amjac?
3. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
4. How must Marco appear?
5. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)