|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is anxious.
(b) She is upset.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is horrified.
2. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
(b) He must play solitaire.
(c) Jocie is no longer coming.
(d) The party has been cancelled.
3. What does she reveal about Raymond?
(a) He was forceful.
(b) He had never kissed her.
(c) He was her first.
(d) He was very outgoing.
4. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They grill him.
(b) They blackmail him.
(c) They imprison him.
(d) They torture him.
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(b) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(c) It was in front of the President's face.
(d) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man then give Marco?
2. What does Shaw attend?
3. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
4. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)