|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(b) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(c) Shaw was injured in the war.
(d) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
2. What does Raymond begin to remember?
(a) His first relationship with Jocie.
(b) Being brainwashed.
(c) The murders in Korea.
(d) All of his murders.
3. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She stays out of his way.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She agrees with everything he says.
(d) She manages his every appearance.
4. What does Shaw attend?
(a) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(b) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(c) The holiday office party.
(d) The party for his boss's birthday.
5. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
(a) Raymond is afraid he will get into trouble.
(b) Marco has been untrustworthy.
(c) Raymond wants Marco to get into trouble.
(d) This is the only way to make sure their problem cannot be ignored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jocie tell the agent?
2. What will this action do?
3. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
4. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
5. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)