|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Raymond's column?
(a) It is the paper's most reprinted syndicated feature.
(b) It is the most poorly-written article in the history of the paper.
(c) It is not published.
(d) It is ignored by many.
2. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She interrupts their argument.
(b) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(c) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(d) She is happy to find him missing.
3. Where does Raymond work?
(a) At the Daily Press.
(b) At the New York Times.
(c) At the Messenger.
(d) At the Chicago Tribune.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally disliked by his company.
(d) He is universally liked by his company.
5. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
2. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
3. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
4. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
5. What does Shaw attend?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)