|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
(b) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
(c) She blackmails him.
(d) She misses him.
2. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(d) Drug addiction.
3. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(b) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
(c) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(d) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
4. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Senator Jordan.
(b) His mother.
(c) Jocie Jordan.
(d) Ben Marco.
5. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
3. What has the FBI come to do?
4. What does Marco do one night?
5. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)