|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He does nothing.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He complies.
2. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A love letter to Jocie.
(b) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(c) A love letter to Rosie.
(d) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
3. How is Marco?
(a) Without a wallet and money.
(b) Dying from a gunshot wound.
(c) Bandaged and scraped.
(d) Nervous about who was yelling at him.
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) Recovering war veterans.
(b) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(c) KGB labs.
(d) Severe mental disabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
2. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
3. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
4. Does Shaw believe Marco?
5. When did Raymond's mother discover her son was the assassin?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)