|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is there a history?
(b) Election days.
(d) Political party conventions.
2. What does the inebriated Mrs. Iselin proceed to do?
(a) Give Raymond poisoned wine.
(b) Rape her mind-controlled son.
(c) Tell Raymond how much she cares for him.
(d) Hug Raymond.
3. When did this take place?
(a) After Jocie and Raymond had broken up.
(b) When Raymond was in Korea.
(c) During the beginning of Jocie's relationship with Raymond.
(d) During the initial stages of investigation.
4. What is the plan for Raymond?
(a) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(b) To kill the presidential candidate and wound Iselin, who will be wearing protection that will also make him look as though mortally wounded.
(c) To kill Jocie and her father.
(d) To kill himself.
5. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
(b) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
(c) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(d) He would like a raise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
2. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
3. What does Marco have Rosie read?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)