|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They plot his next murder.
(b) They argue.
(c) They enter the party.
(d) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
2. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
(a) She is in love with the Brittish Prime Minister.
(b) Iselin will become an embassador in England.
(c) She intends to have that country's Labour Party investigated for Communist activities and a threat to trans-Atlantic relations.
(d) She is moving to England.
3. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(b) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(c) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
4. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A love letter to Jocie.
(b) A love letter to Rosie.
(c) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(d) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
5. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like a raise.
(b) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(c) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
(d) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
2. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
3. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
4. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)