|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(c) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
2. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They blackmail him.
(b) They imprison him.
(c) They grill him.
(d) They torture him.
3. What will soon happen?
(a) The case will be solved.
(b) Raymond will murder again.
(c) Raymond will be murdered.
(d) The case will begin.
4. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(c) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(d) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
2. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
3. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
4. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
5. What does Raymond's column report?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)