|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
2. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
(a) An excuse to inflame the passions of the continent against the United States.
(b) As a memorable and postive trip.
(c) As a much needed break for both mother and son.
(d) As an excuse to promote her husband to European leaders.
3. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Mills.
(d) The President.
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(b) His disturbing dreams.
(c) His desire to find love.
(d) His realization that he is gay.
5. Where does Raymond have lunch with his mother?
(a) In a park.
(b) At her home.
(c) At a hotel restaurant.
(d) In a small cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
2. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
4. What does Raymond reveal?
5. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)