|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(b) Recovering war veterans.
(c) KGB labs.
(d) Severe mental disabilities.
2. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
(a) Rosie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(b) Rosie's marriage to another man.
(c) Jocie's marriage to another man.
(d) Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
3. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
(a) This is the only way to make sure their problem cannot be ignored.
(b) Raymond wants Marco to get into trouble.
(c) Raymond is afraid he will get into trouble.
(d) Marco has been untrustworthy.
4. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's brother.
(b) Rosie's ex-fiance.
(c) Rosie's father.
(d) Rosie's friend.
5. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
(a) A costume ball.
(b) A welcome home dinner.
(c) A private dinner.
(d) An evening at the theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
2. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
3. What does Charlie recount telling his brother-in-law to do?
4. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)