|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(a) Oblivious to his presence.
(b) As if he was asleep.
(c) Completely normal.
2. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(b) During a meeting with the President.
(c) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(d) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
3. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's brother.
(b) Rosie's father.
(c) Rosie's friend.
(d) Rosie's ex-fiance.
4. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be exiled.
(b) He will be imprisoned.
(c) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(d) He will be murdered.
5. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
(a) She is moving to England.
(b) She intends to have that country's Labour Party investigated for Communist activities and a threat to trans-Atlantic relations.
(c) Iselin will become an embassador in England.
(d) She is in love with the Brittish Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
3. What concerns the public?
4. For what was the sanitarium built?
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)