|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(d) A little.
2. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) During a meeting with the President.
(b) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(c) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(d) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
3. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is anxious.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is upset.
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(b) Shaw was injured in the war.
(c) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(d) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
5. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
(a) Calls 911.
(b) Hugs Jocie.
(c) Completes his mission by returning to Chunjin's truck.
(d) Comes out of his trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
2. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
3. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
4. Does Shaw believe Marco?
5. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)