|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) Already headed to Washington.
(c) In his apartment.
(d) On a train headed to see Marco.
2. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
(a) She wants to spend time with him.
(b) It would make her happy.
(c) It would be a benefit to his professional career.
(d) He deserves a vacation.
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(b) In Central Park.
(c) At the Statue of Liberty.
(d) In Hungarian Charlie's.
4. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(b) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(c) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(d) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(a) Drug addiction.
(c) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
2. Who is Amjac?
3. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
4. What has the FBI come to do?
5. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)