|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Raymond's mother is gone?
(a) Shaw watches television.
(b) Shaw drinks his wine and plays solitaire.
(c) Shaw makes small talk at the party.
(d) Shaw glimpses Jocie through the glass terrace door to the library.
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's true nature.
(b) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
3. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
4. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(b) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(c) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(d) Interrogate Shaw.
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) His mother.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
2. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
3. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
4. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
5. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)