|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meanwhile, what does Senator Jordan express for his colleague Johnny Iselin?
(a) His disdain.
2. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It improves.
(b) It stays the same.
(c) It no longer exists.
(d) It grows worse.
3. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Mills.
(d) The President.
4. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) Prominently in the photos.
(b) In front of Shaw and the President.
(c) Behind Shaw and the President.
(d) In the front row.
5. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A holiday office party.
(b) A birthday party for his boss.
(c) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
(d) A chair across the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
2. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
3. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
5. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)