|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(c) He trusts Communism.
(d) His wife is a Communist.
2. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
3. Chunjin drives him to the Jordan house and gives Shaw what?
(a) A gun with a silencer.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A large, sharp knife.
(d) A rifle.
4. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) A form to be given another promotion.
(b) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(c) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(d) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
2. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
3. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
4. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
5. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)