|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(b) It gets him jail time.
(c) It causes others to dislike him.
(d) It reveals how many enemies he has.
2. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
(a) She was Marco's girlfriend.
(b) He was his best friend.
(c) She was his first girlfriend.
(d) He was his patrol's interpreter.
3. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
(b) They argue.
(c) They plot his next murder.
(d) They enter the party.
4. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
(a) He begins to yell at her.
(b) He gets up and switches seats.
(c) He begins to weep uncontrollably.
(d) He stares at her.
5. What does Shaw think of Marco using words such as "brainwashing?"
(a) He feels guilty.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He does not approve.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
2. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
3. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
4. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
5. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)