|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
(a) Already headed to Washington.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) On a train headed to see Marco.
(d) In his apartment.
2. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(b) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(c) A love letter to Jocie.
(d) A love letter to Rosie.
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
4. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(a) She is moving to New York.
(b) She is now in love with him.
(d) She has broken up with her fiance.
5. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(a) As if he was asleep.
(c) Oblivious to his presence.
(d) Completely normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
2. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
3. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
4. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
5. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)