|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It improves.
(b) It stays the same.
(c) It grows worse.
(d) It no longer exists.
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She cries.
(b) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She faints.
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Senator Jordan.
(b) Ben Marco.
(c) Jocie Jordan.
(d) His mother.
5. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is horrified.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is anxious.
(d) She is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
4. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
5. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)