|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
2. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) In Central Park.
(c) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(d) In Hungarian Charlie's.
3. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) A form to be given another promotion.
(b) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(c) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(d) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
4. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) The President of United States.
(c) The Vice President of the United States.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
(a) If he would support Iselin in becoming vice-president.
(b) If he would attempt to block Iselin from becoming vice-president.
(c) If he is feeling alright.
(d) If he has seen her husband this evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco shock Raymond?
2. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
3. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
4. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
5. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)