|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His mother.
(c) The President of United States.
(d) His stepfather.
2. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
3. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
(a) Jordan had been in league with Communists.
(b) Jordan was a good man.
(c) Jordan was fighting Communism.
(d) Jordan was murdered by someone close to him.
4. Where does Raymond work?
(a) At the Chicago Tribune.
(b) At the New York Times.
(c) At the Messenger.
(d) At the Daily Press.
5. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
(a) Feelings of nervousness.
(b) No feelings for anyone or anything.
(d) Reason to feel fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
2. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
3. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
5. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)