|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
(d) The FBI.
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) Two years after she married him.
3. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
(a) Hugs Jocie.
(b) Completes his mission by returning to Chunjin's truck.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Comes out of his trance.
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He hates Bobby the most.
(b) He dislikes Ed the least.
(c) He dislikes no one.
(d) He is closest to Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
2. In the midst of what do they celebrate?
3. What does Charlie recount telling his brother-in-law to do?
4. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
5. How does the chapter begin?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)