|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
(a) He kicks her out.
(b) She insists to the press that the embassy is under Communist directive.
(c) She realizes he is trying to murder her.
(d) He is not as powerful as she had hoped.
2. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
3. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
(a) It would make her happy.
(b) It would be a benefit to his professional career.
(c) She wants to spend time with him.
(d) He deserves a vacation.
4. Of what should the reader have a deep sense?
5. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They argue.
(c) They are silent.
(d) They become angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
2. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
3. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
4. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
5. What do Raymond and Ben Marco exchange?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)