|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She manages his every appearance.
(b) She agrees with everything he says.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She stays out of his way.
2. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes Ed the least.
(b) He dislikes no one.
(c) He hates Bobby the most.
(d) He is closest to Marco.
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(b) It causes others to dislike him.
(c) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(d) It gets him jail time.
4. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be murdered.
(b) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(c) He will be imprisoned.
(d) He will be exiled.
5. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(b) He has no scruples.
(c) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
2. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
3. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
4. Who celebrate a rare moment alone?
5. What does Senator Jordan further state?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)