|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(c) Drug addiction.
(d) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not know him.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He did not see him die.
3. What does Charlie recount telling his brother-in-law to do?
(a) Take a cab to the Brooklyn Bridge and jump in the water.
(b) Take a cab to Central Park and jump in the water.
(c) To take a hike.
(d) To kill himself.
4. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be exiled.
(b) He will be murdered.
(c) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(d) He will be imprisoned.
5. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(b) He moves out.
(c) He does not bring women home.
(d) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
2. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
3. Why does Raymond like his boss?
4. What does his mother do when Raymond tells her the story?
5. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)