|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
2. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
(a) Jocie's marriage to another man.
(b) Jocie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(c) Rosie's return to the United States through the Society pages of Raymond's own paper, without informing her son of the development.
(d) Rosie's marriage to another man.
3. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(d) One of the FBI agents.
4. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(b) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(c) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(d) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
5. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(b) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
(c) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(d) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
2. Who is Amjac?
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
4. What does Shaw attend?
5. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)