|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) He trusts Communism.
(b) He is a Communist.
(c) His wife is a Communist.
(d) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(b) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(c) A form to be given another promotion.
(d) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
3. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) Jocie Jordan.
(b) His mother.
(c) Ben Marco.
(d) Senator Jordan.
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
5. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) Who are you?
(b) Where am I?
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
3. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
5. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)