|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(a) Drug addiction.
(c) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
2. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
(a) They argue.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They are silent.
(d) They become angry.
3. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
(a) It would be a benefit to his professional career.
(b) It would make her happy.
(c) He deserves a vacation.
(d) She wants to spend time with him.
4. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With poison.
(b) By strangulation.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a gun.
5. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
(a) He pounds the table in fury.
(b) He faints.
(c) He gasps.
(d) He screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond reveal?
2. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
4. What has the FBI come to do?
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)