|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He moves out.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(d) He does not bring women home.
2. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) One of the FBI agents.
(b) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
3. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(c) The President.
(d) Lieutenant General Mills.
4. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
(a) To listen to music.
(b) To play solitaire.
(c) To have a glass of wine.
(d) To await Jocie Jordan's arrival.
5. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) An interview with several national newspapers.
(b) A dinner with the President.
(c) A stay in the White House.
(d) A parade in her son's honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
3. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
4. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
5. Why does Raymond like his boss?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)