|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
(a) Searching for him.
(b) Meeting with a Soviet colleague in a city cab.
(c) Trying to contact him.
(d) Being chased through the streets.
2. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
(a) She realizes he is trying to murder her.
(b) He is not as powerful as she had hoped.
(c) He kicks her out.
(d) She insists to the press that the embassy is under Communist directive.
3. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
(a) Feelings of nervousness.
(b) No feelings for anyone or anything.
(d) Reason to feel fear.
4. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
(a) He was his best friend.
(b) She was Marco's girlfriend.
(c) He was his patrol's interpreter.
(d) She was his first girlfriend.
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He finds his own apartment.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He moves back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
2. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
3. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
4. For what was the sanitarium built?
5. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)