|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(c) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
2. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Mills.
(d) The President.
3. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Gulf War.
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was in front of the President's face.
(b) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. Who is O'Neil?
3. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
4. What does Raymond reveal?
5. What compels Marco to give up women?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)