|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
(a) He wants to be the Secretary of Defense.
(b) He hates the Secretary of Defense.
(c) He has a list of two hundred and seven Communists working in the Defense Department.
(d) He is a Communist.
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) In front of Shaw and the President.
(b) Behind Shaw and the President.
(c) Prominently in the photos.
(d) In the front row.
4. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He quits his job.
(b) He pays well for his services.
(c) He takes Marco home.
(d) He commits suicide.
5. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco ask Rosie?
2. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
4. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)