|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) Drug addiction.
(c) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
2. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His fits of crying.
(d) His childhood.
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(d) At the Statue of Liberty.
4. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) On the float.
(b) In the car.
(c) On the stage.
(d) Up the boarding ramp.
5. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(b) A form to be given another promotion.
(c) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(d) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
2. Why does Raymond like his boss?
3. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
4. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
5. What does this man then give Marco?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)