|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is universally liked by his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
2. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
(a) To have a glass of wine.
(b) To play solitaire.
(c) To await Jocie Jordan's arrival.
(d) To listen to music.
3. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(b) During a meeting with the President.
(c) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(d) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
4. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
(a) Send the FBI to capture Mrs. Iselin.
(b) Bring Mrs. Iselin home.
(c) Disavow Mrs. Iselin as an official ambassador of the United States senate.
(d) Support Mrs. Iselin's decisions.
5. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(b) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(c) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(d) Shaw was injured in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco ask Rosie?
2. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
3. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
4. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
5. What is the result of Raymond's column?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)