|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She stays out of his way.
(b) She manages his every appearance.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She agrees with everything he says.
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not see him die.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He did not know him.
(d) He killed him.
3. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He complies.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He runs away.
4. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) In the car.
(b) On the float.
(c) On the stage.
(d) Up the boarding ramp.
5. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) No one.
(b) Major Marco.
(d) They tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
2. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
3. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
4. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
5. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)