|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
(a) A costume ball.
(b) A private dinner.
(c) An evening at the theater.
(d) A welcome home dinner.
2. Who is O'Neil?
(a) Raymond's boss.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) An editor.
(d) The paper's promotion manager.
3. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was in front of the President's face.
(b) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(c) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(d) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
5. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's brother.
(b) Rosie's friend.
(c) Rosie's father.
(d) Rosie's ex-fiance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed about Shaw?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. What does Raymond's column report?
4. What concerns the public?
5. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)