|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) Where am I?
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) I love you.
(d) Who are you?
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His realization that he is gay.
(b) His desire to find love.
(c) His disturbing dreams.
(d) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
3. Where does Raymond have lunch with his mother?
(a) At a hotel restaurant.
(b) In a park.
(c) At her home.
(d) In a small cafe.
4. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) They tie.
(b) No one.
(c) Major Marco.
5. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
(a) As an excuse to promote her husband to European leaders.
(b) As a much needed break for both mother and son.
(c) An excuse to inflame the passions of the continent against the United States.
(d) As a memorable and postive trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
2. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
3. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
4. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)