|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(a) She is now in love with him.
(b) She has broken up with her fiance.
(c) She is moving to New York.
2. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(b) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(c) Shaw was injured in the war.
(d) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
3. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is an American.
(b) She is working for a greater good.
(c) She loves her son.
(d) She has always done what is right.
4. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(b) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(c) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(d) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
5. What does Shaw attend?
(a) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(b) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(c) The holiday office party.
(d) The party for his boss's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
2. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
3. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
4. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)