|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He yells at him.
(b) He punches him in the face.
(c) He slams a door in his face.
(d) He hugs him.
2. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
(a) Marco has been untrustworthy.
(b) Raymond is afraid he will get into trouble.
(c) Raymond wants Marco to get into trouble.
(d) This is the only way to make sure their problem cannot be ignored.
3. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She stays out of his way.
(b) She agrees with everything he says.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She manages his every appearance.
4. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(b) Time in prison.
(c) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(d) An investigation.
5. What do Raymond and Ben Marco exchange?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Birthday gifts.
(c) Christmas gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
2. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
3. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
4. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
5. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)