|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) One of the FBI agents.
2. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
(a) The telephone ringing.
(b) A loud scream.
(c) A sharp and insistent knocking on his hotel room door.
(d) A crash.
3. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
(a) Trying to contact him.
(b) Being chased through the streets.
(c) Meeting with a Soviet colleague in a city cab.
(d) Searching for him.
4. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His second term in the Senate.
(b) His first term in Congress.
(c) His first term in the Senate.
(d) His second term in Congress.
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(d) He never stopped loving his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
2. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
3. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
4. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
5. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)