|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) Two years after she married him.
2. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
(a) In his pajamas.
(b) In a flamboyant gaucho outfit.
(c) In a tuxedo.
(d) In a Batman costume.
3. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The Queen of Diamonds.
(b) The King of Hearts.
(c) The Queen of Hearts.
(d) The King of Diamonds.
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He finds his own apartment.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He moves in with his girlfriend.
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) No one.
(b) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
2. Where does Raymond work?
3. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
5. What has the FBI come to do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)