|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(a) His mother.
(c) His boss.
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs for help.
(c) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(d) She cries.
3. What does Raymond's column report?
(a) On the movements of his mother.
(b) On the people he kills on the trip.
(c) On his mother's poor behavior.
(d) On the culture and climate of Europe while neglecting entirely the Iselins.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
5. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
(a) Reason to feel fear.
(b) No feelings for anyone or anything.
(d) Feelings of nervousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
3. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
4. What is the result of Raymond's column?
5. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)