|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He complies.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He runs away.
2. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is working for a greater good.
(b) She has always done what is right.
(c) She is an American.
(d) She loves her son.
3. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A hummer.
(b) A bus.
(c) A rented limousine.
(d) His car.
4. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(b) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(c) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(d) They are home watching poker played on television.
5. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like a raise.
(b) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(c) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
(d) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
2. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
3. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
4. What does Iselin become?
5. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)