|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
(a) Disavow Mrs. Iselin as an official ambassador of the United States senate.
(b) Bring Mrs. Iselin home.
(c) Send the FBI to capture Mrs. Iselin.
(d) Support Mrs. Iselin's decisions.
2. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) On a train headed to see Marco.
(c) Already headed to Washington.
(d) In his apartment.
3. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
(b) Jocie is no longer coming.
(c) He must play solitaire.
(d) The party has been cancelled.
4. What does Raymond's column report?
(a) On the culture and climate of Europe while neglecting entirely the Iselins.
(b) On his mother's poor behavior.
(c) On the movements of his mother.
(d) On the people he kills on the trip.
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally disliked by his company.
(b) He is universally liked by his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is the bravest man in his company.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
2. Does Shaw believe Marco?
3. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
4. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)