|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It grows worse.
(b) It improves.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It no longer exists.
2. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
(d) One of the FBI agents.
3. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(b) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
(c) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
(d) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
4. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(b) He would like a raise.
(c) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
(d) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes no one.
(b) He dislikes Ed the least.
(c) He hates Bobby the most.
(d) He is closest to Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's column report?
2. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
3. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
4. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)