|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His realization that he is gay.
(b) His desire to find love.
(c) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(d) His disturbing dreams.
2. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
(b) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
(c) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(d) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
3. What is the result of Raymond's column?
(a) It is not published.
(b) It is ignored by many.
(c) It is the most poorly-written article in the history of the paper.
(d) It is the paper's most reprinted syndicated feature.
4. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) He must play solitaire.
(b) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
(c) Jocie is no longer coming.
(d) The party has been cancelled.
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
2. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
3. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
4. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
5. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)