|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
(a) He will be doubly promoted to lieutenant colonel.
(b) He will be monetarily rewarded.
(c) He will be sent on a nice vacation.
(d) He will receive the Medal of Honor.
2. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To marrry him.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To run away with him.
(d) To find someone else.
3. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
(a) A senator.
4. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ben Marco.
(c) Jocie Jordan.
(d) Senator Jordan.
5. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is anxious.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is upset.
(d) She is horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
2. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
3. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
4. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
5. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)