|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
(a) To await Jocie Jordan's arrival.
(b) To listen to music.
(c) To have a glass of wine.
(d) To play solitaire.
2. In England, what does Raymond's mother reveal?
(a) She is moving to England.
(b) She is in love with the Brittish Prime Minister.
(c) She intends to have that country's Labour Party investigated for Communist activities and a threat to trans-Atlantic relations.
(d) Iselin will become an embassador in England.
3. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His first term in the Senate.
(b) His second term in the Senate.
(c) His second term in Congress.
(d) His first term in Congress.
4. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) One of the FBI agents.
(d) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is working for a greater good.
(b) She is an American.
(c) She has always done what is right.
(d) She loves her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Mrs. Iselin's tour of Europe prove?
2. For what was the sanitarium built?
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
4. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
5. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)