|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(b) Oblivious to his presence.
(c) Completely normal.
(d) As if he was asleep.
2. Who is O'Neil?
(a) An editor.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) Raymond's boss.
(d) The paper's promotion manager.
3. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(b) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(c) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(d) During a meeting with the President.
4. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
(a) A little.
(b) Not well.
(d) Not at all.
5. What does the White House find it necessary to do?
(a) Support Mrs. Iselin's decisions.
(b) Send the FBI to capture Mrs. Iselin.
(c) Disavow Mrs. Iselin as an official ambassador of the United States senate.
(d) Bring Mrs. Iselin home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond like his boss?
2. Who is Amjac?
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
4. What will serve as a reunion between Raymond and Jocie?
5. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)