|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaw think of Marco using words such as "brainwashing?"
(a) He does not approve.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He is confused.
2. What do Raymond and Ben Marco exchange?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Christmas gifts.
(d) Birthday gifts.
3. What does Shaw attend?
(a) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(b) The party for his boss's birthday.
(c) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(d) The holiday office party.
4. What does Marco offer to help his friend write?
(a) A condolence letter to Jocie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
(b) A love letter to Jocie.
(c) A love letter to Rosie.
(d) A condolence letter to Rosie and develop a correspondence that will reestablish his intentions as a suitor.
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes Ed the least.
(b) He dislikes no one.
(c) He is closest to Marco.
(d) He hates Bobby the most.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Raymond work?
2. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
3. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)