|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
(a) A bus.
(b) A hummer.
(c) His car.
(d) A rented limousine.
2. With whom does Shaw clear up a misunderstanding?
(a) His mother.
(b) Ben Marco.
(c) Senator Jordan.
(d) Jocie Jordan.
3. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) His wife is a Communist.
(b) He is a Communist.
(c) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(d) He trusts Communism.
4. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) An investigation.
(b) Time in prison.
(c) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(d) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
5. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
(a) Pajamas are not appropriate for parties.
(b) Jocie was always afraid of bats.
(c) He may be too dressed up.
(d) Jocie's Argentine husband has just died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
2. Who does Raymond's mother believe he should attempt to marry?
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
4. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
5. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)