|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A dinner with the President.
(b) An interview with several national newspapers.
(c) A stay in the White House.
(d) A parade in her son's honor.
2. What does Raymond's column report?
(a) On the people he kills on the trip.
(b) On his mother's poor behavior.
(c) On the culture and climate of Europe while neglecting entirely the Iselins.
(d) On the movements of his mother.
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was kind and loving.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
4. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) George Bush.
(b) The President.
(c) Lieutenant General Mills.
(d) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
5. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(c) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(d) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
2. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
3. Soon, what does Raymond's mother scheme to announce?
4. Why does Raymond's mother storm out of her brother's home in Italy?
5. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)