|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
2. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(a) A little.
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Remember what happened in Korea.
(b) Forget he knows Marco.
(c) Play a little solitaire.
(d) Confess his sins.
4. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He slams a door in his face.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He punches him in the face.
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She has always done what is right.
(b) She is an American.
(c) She is working for a greater good.
(d) She loves her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iselin become?
2. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
3. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
5. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)