|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(b) His realization that he is gay.
(c) His disturbing dreams.
(d) His desire to find love.
2. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(b) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(c) Interrogate Shaw.
(d) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Play a little solitaire.
(c) Remember what happened in Korea.
(d) Forget he knows Marco.
4. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(b) During a meeting with the President.
(c) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(d) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
5. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(b) She is now in love with him.
(c) She has broken up with her fiance.
(d) She is moving to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
2. Why does Raymond like his boss?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)