|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is universally liked by his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
2. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(b) It was in front of the President's face.
(c) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(d) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
3. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Visiting a brothel.
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(b) A little.
5. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A disagreement.
(b) A romance.
(c) A fling.
(d) A friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
2. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
3. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
5. How does Raymond commit this killing?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)