|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns the public?
(a) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(b) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(c) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(d) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) Two years after she married him.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(b) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(c) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(d) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is universally disliked by his company.
(c) He is the bravest man in his company.
(d) He is universally liked by his company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
3. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
4. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
5. What does Marco do one night?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)