|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
(b) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
(c) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(d) He would like a raise.
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
3. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It no longer exists.
(b) It grows worse.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It improves.
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) His dream.
(d) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She cries.
(b) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is O'Neil?
2. What has the FBI come to do?
3. What does Iselin become?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)