|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(a) His boss.
(b) His mother.
3. Who is O'Neil?
(a) Raymond's boss.
(b) An editor.
(c) The paper's promotion manager.
(d) An FBI agent.
4. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like a raise.
(b) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(c) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
(d) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
5. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
(a) They laugh.
(b) They are silent.
(c) They argue.
(d) They become angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
2. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
4. What does his mother do when Raymond tells her the story?
5. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)