|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It causes others to dislike him.
(b) It gets him jail time.
(c) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(d) It reveals how many enemies he has.
2. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He punches him in the face.
(b) He slams a door in his face.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He yells at him.
3. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She stays out of his way.
(b) She agrees with everything he says.
(c) She manages his every appearance.
(d) She ignores him.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Iselin's true nature.
5. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
5. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)