|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(b) His disturbing dreams.
(c) His realization that he is gay.
(d) His desire to find love.
2. How does Marco sleep at Rosie's apartment?
(b) Not at all.
(c) Not well.
(d) A little.
3. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(b) By not listening to his wife.
(c) By doing what his voters ask.
(d) By being a strong leader.
4. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(c) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(d) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
5. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
(a) In the conditional tense.
(b) In the future tense.
(c) In the present tense.
(d) In the past tense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
2. For what was the sanitarium built?
3. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
4. What does Shaw think of Marco using words such as "brainwashing?"
5. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)