|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(b) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(c) It gets him jail time.
(d) It causes others to dislike him.
2. What favor does Shaw mention to his mother?
(a) He would like to be promoted to colonel.
(b) He would like a raise.
(c) He would like Ben Marco to receive a raise.
(d) He would like to see Ben Marco promoted to colonel.
3. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) In the car.
(b) Up the boarding ramp.
(c) On the float.
(d) On the stage.
4. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
(a) They become angry.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They are silent.
(d) They argue.
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
2. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
4. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
5. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)