|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has joined the army.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He has died.
(d) He is gay.
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) By strangulation.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a knife.
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) The President of United States.
(d) His mother.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(b) Iselin's true nature.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes no one.
(b) He is closest to Marco.
(c) He dislikes Ed the least.
(d) He hates Bobby the most.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
2. Why does Raymond like his boss?
3. Where does Raymond have lunch with his mother?
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)