|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
(a) The President.
(b) His mother.
(d) Army Intelligence.
2. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Forget he knows Marco.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Confess his sins.
(d) Play a little solitaire.
3. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) Up the boarding ramp.
(b) On the float.
(c) On the stage.
(d) In the car.
4. How does Raymond's mother react when he tells her the full story of the major's psychological problems?
(a) She is upset.
(b) She is horrified.
(c) She is anxious.
(d) She is surprised.
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(c) Drug addiction.
(d) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
3. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)