|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Standing guard.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He did not see him die.
(c) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(d) He did not know him.
3. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A birthday party for his boss.
(b) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
(c) A chair across the room.
(d) A holiday office party.
4. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She agrees with everything he says.
(b) She manages his every appearance.
(c) She stays out of his way.
(d) She ignores him.
5. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(b) During a meeting with the President.
(c) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(d) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
2. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
4. What does Raymond reveal?
5. How does the chapter begin?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)