|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(a) She is moving to New York.
(b) She is now in love with him.
(c) She has broken up with her fiance.
2. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) KGB labs.
(b) Recovering war veterans.
(c) Severe mental disabilities.
(d) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He has no scruples.
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) I love you.
(b) Where am I?
(c) A marriage proposal.
(d) Who are you?
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(a) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(d) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother want to bring him to Europe?
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)