|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns the public?
(a) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(b) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(c) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(d) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
2. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is an American.
(b) She has always done what is right.
(c) She loves her son.
(d) She is working for a greater good.
3. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
(a) In the present tense.
(b) In the past tense.
(c) In the conditional tense.
(d) In the future tense.
4. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(b) Recovering war veterans.
(c) KGB labs.
(d) Severe mental disabilities.
5. Who is O'Neil?
(a) Raymond's boss.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) The paper's promotion manager.
(d) An editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
2. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
3. Where does Raymond have lunch with his mother?
4. How does Raymond commit this killing?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)