|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(b) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(c) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(d) Shaw was injured in the war.
2. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) Major Marco.
(c) No one.
(d) They tie.
3. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(c) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(d) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
4. What does Shaw attend?
(a) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(b) The holiday office party.
(c) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(d) The party for his boss's birthday.
5. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
(a) A sharp and insistent knocking on his hotel room door.
(b) A crash.
(c) A loud scream.
(d) The telephone ringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Iselin elected?
2. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
3. Where does Raymond have lunch with his mother?
4. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
5. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)