|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(b) During a meeting with the President.
(c) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(d) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
2. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
3. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She agrees with everything he says.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She manages his every appearance.
(d) She stays out of his way.
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Taking a nap.
5. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Forget he knows Marco.
(c) Play a little solitaire.
(d) Remember what happened in Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shaw returns to work, from whom does he receive a call, looking for Major Marco?
2. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
3. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
4. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)