|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is this beautiful woman?
2. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
(b) A chair across the room.
(c) A birthday party for his boss.
(d) A holiday office party.
3. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By being a strong leader.
(b) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(c) By doing what his voters ask.
(d) By not listening to his wife.
5. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) Up the boarding ramp.
(b) On the float.
(c) On the stage.
(d) In the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
4. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)