|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) He was kind and loving.
3. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(a) A little.
4. Where does Raymond work?
(a) At the Messenger.
(b) At the Chicago Tribune.
(c) At the New York Times.
(d) At the Daily Press.
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) His mother.
(b) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
2. What is Marco trying to remember?
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
4. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
5. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)