|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(b) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(c) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(d) He is the opposite of Raymond.
2. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) During a meeting with the President.
(b) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(c) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(d) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
4. Who is O'Neil?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) Raymond's boss.
(c) The paper's promotion manager.
(d) An editor.
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
2. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
4. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
5. Who is this beautiful woman?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)