|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With a knife.
(b) With a gun.
(c) By strangulation.
(d) With poison.
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(a) His mother.
(b) His boss.
3. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A chair across the room.
(b) A birthday party for his boss.
(c) A holiday office party.
(d) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
4. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) An interview with several national newspapers.
(b) A parade in her son's honor.
(c) A dinner with the President.
(d) A stay in the White House.
5. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He has no scruples.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the FBI come to do?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
4. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
5. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)