|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) In the front row.
(b) In front of Shaw and the President.
(c) Behind Shaw and the President.
(d) Prominently in the photos.
2. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(b) Visiting a brothel.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Standing guard.
3. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(b) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(c) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(d) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
4. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He did not see him die.
(d) He did not know him.
5. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(b) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(c) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(d) Interrogate Shaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
2. For what was the sanitarium built?
3. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
5. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)