|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He has joined the army.
(d) He does not love her.
4. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Vice President of the United States.
(d) The President of United States.
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(c) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns the public?
2. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
5. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)