|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She agrees with everything he says.
(b) She manages his every appearance.
(c) She stays out of his way.
(d) She ignores him.
2. What does Shaw attend?
(a) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(b) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(c) The party for his boss's birthday.
(d) The holiday office party.
3. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) In the car.
(b) On the stage.
(c) Up the boarding ramp.
(d) On the float.
4. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a gun.
(c) By strangulation.
(d) With a knife.
5. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
(a) It improves.
(b) It stays the same.
(c) It grows worse.
(d) It no longer exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
4. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)