|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(b) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(c) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(d) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
2. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(b) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(c) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(d) Shaw was injured in the war.
3. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
4. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not know him.
(b) He did not see him die.
(c) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(d) He killed him.
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(b) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It was in front of the President's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
2. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
3. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
4. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
5. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)