|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) He wants to be the Secretary of Defense.
(c) He has a list of two hundred and seven Communists working in the Defense Department.
(d) He hates the Secretary of Defense.
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He has joined the army.
(d) He does not love her.
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He did not see him die.
(d) He did not know him.
4. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) In the front row.
(b) Behind Shaw and the President.
(c) Prominently in the photos.
(d) In front of Shaw and the President.
5. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(b) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(c) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
3. For what was the sanitarium built?
4. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)