|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iselin become?
(a) An annoying and irritating man.
(b) An untrustworthy politician.
(c) A weak and unstable politician.
(d) A very powerful and feared man.
2. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He killed him.
(b) He did not know him.
(c) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(d) He did not see him die.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) Two years after she married him.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
5. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) Major Marco.
(c) No one.
(d) They tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is O'Neil?
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
3. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
4. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)