|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(d) Drug addiction.
2. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(b) It was in front of the President's face.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(b) Iselin's true nature.
(d) Sexual dysfunction.
4. What concerns the public?
(a) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(b) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(c) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(d) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
5. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
(a) He stares at her.
(b) He gets up and switches seats.
(c) He begins to yell at her.
(d) He begins to weep uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
3. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
4. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)