|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Gulf War.
2. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(c) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
(d) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(b) He was rich and powerful.
(c) He was very handsome.
(d) He was kind and loving.
4. What does Shaw attend?
(a) The holiday office party.
(b) The party for his boss's birthday.
(c) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(d) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
5. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) Recovering war veterans.
(b) KGB labs.
(c) Severe mental disabilities.
(d) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
3. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
4. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
5. What happens to Major Marco's condition?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)