|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By not listening to his wife.
(b) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(c) By being a strong leader.
(d) By doing what his voters ask.
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) The Vice President of the United States.
(c) The President of United States.
(d) His mother.
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(b) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(c) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(d) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(b) Iselin's true nature.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
5. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) In the front row.
(b) Prominently in the photos.
(c) Behind Shaw and the President.
(d) In front of Shaw and the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. What is Marco trying to remember?
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
4. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
5. Who is O'Neil?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)