|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(a) She is moving to New York.
(b) She is now in love with him.
(c) She has broken up with her fiance.
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He moves back home.
3. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He moves out.
(d) He does not bring women home.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally disliked by his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is universally liked by his company.
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
2. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
3. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
4. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)