|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(c) Drug addiction.
(d) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
2. Who wins the fight between Chunjin and Major Marco?
(a) They tie.
(c) Major Marco.
(d) No one.
3. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She runs for help.
(b) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) Who are you?
(c) I love you.
(d) Where am I?
5. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) His wife is a Communist.
(b) He is a Communist.
(c) He trusts Communism.
(d) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
4. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
5. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)