|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(b) KGB labs.
(c) Severe mental disabilities.
(d) Recovering war veterans.
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) The President of United States.
3. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(b) A little.
4. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) Prominently in the photos.
(b) In the front row.
(c) Behind Shaw and the President.
(d) In front of Shaw and the President.
5. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He slams a door in his face.
(c) He punches him in the face.
(d) He yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
3. What compels Marco to give up women?
4. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)