|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Interrogate Shaw.
(b) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(c) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(d) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
2. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
(a) He begins to weep uncontrollably.
(b) He gets up and switches seats.
(c) He begins to yell at her.
(d) He stares at her.
3. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
(a) A welcome dinner for the Medal of Honor veteran.
(b) A holiday office party.
(c) A chair across the room.
(d) A birthday party for his boss.
4. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She cries.
5. Who is this beautiful woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
3. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
4. Who is O'Neil?
5. Where does Raymond work?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)