|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
2. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Play a little solitaire.
(d) Forget he knows Marco.
3. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A fling.
(b) A disagreement.
(c) A romance.
(d) A friendship.
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) What happened before the war.
(c) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(d) His dream.
5. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A dinner with the President.
(b) A parade in her son's honor.
(c) A stay in the White House.
(d) An interview with several national newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Neil insist on throwing?
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
4. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)