|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. Why can Rosie and Marco now be together?
(a) She is moving to New York.
(b) She is now in love with him.
(c) She has broken up with her fiance.
3. What happens when Marco sits by a beautiful woman on a train?
(a) He begins to weep uncontrollably.
(b) He gets up and switches seats.
(c) He stares at her.
(d) He begins to yell at her.
4. While Marco traveled to New York to see Raymond, where was Shaw?
(a) Already headed to Washington.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) On a train headed to see Marco.
(d) In his apartment.
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(b) It was in front of the President's face.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
3. What does Iselin become?
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)