|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) Up the boarding ramp.
(b) In the car.
(c) On the stage.
(d) On the float.
2. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By doing what his voters ask.
(b) By being a strong leader.
(c) By not listening to his wife.
(d) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
3. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Gulf War.
4. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He hates Bobby the most.
(b) He is closest to Marco.
(c) He dislikes Ed the least.
(d) He dislikes no one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
3. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)