|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(b) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(c) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(d) They are home watching poker played on television.
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) The President of United States.
3. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A disagreement.
(b) A romance.
(c) A fling.
(d) A friendship.
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) Who are you?
(b) I love you.
(c) Where am I?
(d) A marriage proposal.
5. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(b) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(c) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(d) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
2. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
3. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)