|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(b) His dream.
(c) What happened before the war.
(d) Where he is from.
2. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(b) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(c) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(d) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He never stopped loving his parents.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
4. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(b) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(c) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(d) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
5. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(b) He has no scruples.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. What has the FBI come to do?
4. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
5. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)