|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(b) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(c) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Gulf War.
3. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He punches him in the face.
(d) He slams a door in his face.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
5. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(b) He is the opposite of Raymond.
(c) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(d) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
2. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)