|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) His mother.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(d) No one.
3. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(b) His disturbing dreams.
(c) His realization that he is gay.
(d) His desire to find love.
4. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(b) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(c) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(d) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
5. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(b) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(c) Shaw was injured in the war.
(d) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the FBI come to do?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
3. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)