|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) Prominently in the photos.
(b) In the front row.
(c) In front of Shaw and the President.
(d) Behind Shaw and the President.
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) The President of United States.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is universally liked by his company.
(c) He is universally disliked by his company.
(d) He is the smartest man in his company.
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she caught him with another woman.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is O'Neil?
2. What is Marco trying to remember?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. What does Marco do one night?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)