|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
2. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(b) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(c) They are home watching poker played on television.
(d) They are still on the front lines of battle.
3. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was in front of the President's face.
(b) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(c) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(d) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(b) Iselin's true nature.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Visiting a brothel.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
3. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
4. Who is O'Neil?
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)