|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He has no scruples.
(b) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is more handsome than her first husband.
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally liked by his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally disliked by his company.
(d) He is the smartest man in his company.
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Forget he knows Marco.
(d) Play a little solitaire.
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(b) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(c) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(d) Shaw was injured in the war.
5. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
3. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)