|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(b) His disturbing dreams.
(c) His desire to find love.
(d) His realization that he is gay.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A fling.
(b) A romance.
(c) A disagreement.
(d) A friendship.
3. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
4. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(b) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(c) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
(d) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has died.
(c) He has joined the army.
(d) He does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
2. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)