|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was in front of the President's face.
(b) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A fling.
(b) A friendship.
(c) A romance.
(d) A disagreement.
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
4. What does Shaw attend?
(a) The holiday office party.
(b) The party for his boss's birthday.
(c) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
(d) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
3. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
4. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
5. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)