|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she caught him with another woman.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
2. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(c) His dream.
(d) Where he is from.
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Vice President of the United States.
(c) The President of United States.
(d) His stepfather.
4. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was in front of the President's face.
(b) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(c) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
5. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
(a) He yells at him.
(b) He hugs him.
(c) He punches him in the face.
(d) He slams a door in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
5. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)