|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has joined the army.
2. Where does Raymond work?
(a) At the Chicago Tribune.
(b) At the Daily Press.
(c) At the New York Times.
(d) At the Messenger.
3. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Visiting a brothel.
(b) Standing guard.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
4. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) On the float.
(b) On the stage.
(c) Up the boarding ramp.
(d) In the car.
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) When she caught him with another woman.
(d) Two years after she married him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaw attend?
2. What has the FBI come to do?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
4. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
5. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)