|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are home watching poker played on television.
(b) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(c) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(d) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally liked by his company.
(b) He is universally disliked by his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is the bravest man in his company.
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Play a little solitaire.
(c) Remember what happened in Korea.
(d) Forget he knows Marco.
4. Why does Raymond like his boss?
(a) He enjoys to go out and meet new people.
(b) He is kind and pays Raymond well.
(c) Neither enjoys the art of conversation, so neither makes unwanted social demands on the other.
(d) He is the opposite of Raymond.
5. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shaw attend?
2. Where does Raymond work?
3. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)