|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She cries.
(b) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She faints.
2. Who is O'Neil?
(a) The paper's promotion manager.
(b) An editor.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Raymond's boss.
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He hates Bobby the most.
(b) He is closest to Marco.
(c) He dislikes no one.
(d) He dislikes Ed the least.
4. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not know him.
(b) He killed him.
(c) He did not see him die.
(d) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
5. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) Up the boarding ramp.
(b) On the float.
(c) In the car.
(d) On the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
2. What does Shaw attend?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
5. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)