|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(b) It was in front of the President's face.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
2. Who is O'Neil?
(a) The paper's promotion manager.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) Raymond's boss.
(d) An editor.
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) His dream.
(c) What happened before the war.
(d) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(c) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(d) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
4. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
5. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)