|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaw attend?
(a) The holiday office party.
(b) The party for his boss's birthday.
(c) The dinner O'Neil organizes.
(d) A meeting with his boss and O'Neil.
2. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) Up the boarding ramp.
(b) In the car.
(c) On the float.
(d) On the stage.
3. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(b) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
(c) Shaw was injured in the war.
(d) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(b) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(c) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(d) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
5. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Remember what happened in Korea.
(b) Play a little solitaire.
(c) Confess his sins.
(d) Forget he knows Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. What has the FBI come to do?
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)