|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A stay in the White House.
(b) A dinner with the President.
(c) A parade in her son's honor.
(d) An interview with several national newspapers.
4. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Forget he knows Marco.
(d) Play a little solitaire.
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) His mother.
(b) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(c) No one.
(d) The President of the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
3. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)