|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(b) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(c) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(d) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
2. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(b) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(c) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(d) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
3. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(b) He does not bring women home.
(c) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(d) He moves out.
4. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) In front of Shaw and the President.
(b) Prominently in the photos.
(c) Behind Shaw and the President.
(d) In the front row.
5. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
(b) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(c) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)