|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) On the float.
(b) On the stage.
(c) In the car.
(d) Up the boarding ramp.
2. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) What happened before the war.
(d) His dream.
3. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond like his boss?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
3. What does Shaw attend?
4. What does Raymond do to O'Neill?
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)