|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A parade in her son's honor.
(b) A dinner with the President.
(c) A stay in the White House.
(d) An interview with several national newspapers.
3. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(b) Interrogate Shaw.
(c) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(d) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
4. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
(b) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(c) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
5. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(b) He did not know him.
(c) He did not see him die.
(d) He killed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
2. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)