|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The President of United States.
(b) The Vice President of the United States.
(c) His mother.
(d) His stepfather.
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He has no scruples.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
4. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) It was in front of the President's face.
(b) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
(c) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(d) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally liked by his company.
(b) He is universally disliked by his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is the bravest man in his company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
2. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
3. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
5. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)