|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has joined the army.
(c) He has died.
(d) He does not love her.
2. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) Where am I?
(c) I love you.
(d) Who are you?
3. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
(b) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
(c) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(d) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she caught him with another woman.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) Two years after she married him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
3. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)