|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
2. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(b) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(c) They are home watching poker played on television.
(d) They are still on the front lines of battle.
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is universally disliked by his company.
(c) He is the bravest man in his company.
(d) He is universally liked by his company.
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(b) He has no scruples.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
5. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A dinner with the President.
(b) An interview with several national newspapers.
(c) A stay in the White House.
(d) A parade in her son's honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
2. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
3. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)