|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was very handsome.
(b) He was kind and loving.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
2. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(b) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(c) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(d) They are home watching poker played on television.
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not see him die.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He did not know him.
(d) He killed him.
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Standing guard.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
5. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)