|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not see him die.
(b) He did not know him.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
4. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes Ed the least.
(b) He is closest to Marco.
(c) He hates Bobby the most.
(d) He dislikes no one.
5. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(b) He has no scruples.
(c) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
3. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
5. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)