|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(d) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Korean War.
3. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
(a) An army of photographers and his opportunistic mother.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(c) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(d) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
5. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was kind and loving.
(b) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) He was very handsome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
2. How does the chapter begin?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
5. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)