|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
(a) The telephone ringing.
(b) A crash.
(c) A sharp and insistent knocking on his hotel room door.
(d) A loud scream.
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He has no scruples.
4. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
(a) This banner actually floated over the president himself.
(b) It was in front of the President's face.
(c) It was hanging over the President's dog's head.
(d) It blocked Shaw from the picture.
5. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(b) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(c) Interrogate Shaw.
(d) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)