|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(b) They are home watching poker played on television.
(c) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(d) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
2. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
(a) A crash.
(b) A sharp and insistent knocking on his hotel room door.
(c) A loud scream.
(d) The telephone ringing.
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has died.
(c) He has joined the army.
(d) He does not love her.
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(b) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(c) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(d) Interrogate Shaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
3. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)