|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(b) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(c) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(d) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
2. How does the chapter begin?
(a) With the reasons why Shaw does not deserve the Medal of Honor.
(b) With a description of the Medal of Honor.
(c) With an exploration of the history of the Medal of Honor.
(d) With a list of men who have received the Medal of Honor.
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The President of United States.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) The Vice President of the United States.
(d) His mother.
4. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) On the stage.
(b) On the float.
(c) Up the boarding ramp.
(d) In the car.
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(b) He never stopped loving his parents.
(c) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(d) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
3. What has the FBI come to do?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)