|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not know him.
(b) He killed him.
(c) He did not see him die.
(d) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He has died.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He has joined the army.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally disliked by his company.
(d) He is universally liked by his company.
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
2. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
5. How does the chapter begin?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)