|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
(a) The reporter is an old friend of Shaw's.
(b) Shaw's heroism has granted him celebrity.
(c) Shaw was injured in the war.
(d) Shaw has become an anti-war protestor.
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Visiting a brothel.
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(d) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the FBI come to do?
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
3. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
4. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)