|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He has joined the army.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He has died.
2. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(b) They are home watching poker played on television.
(c) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(d) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
5. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
(a) A loud scream.
(b) A crash.
(c) A sharp and insistent knocking on his hotel room door.
(d) The telephone ringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
2. How does the chapter begin?
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)