|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War II.
3. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Standing guard.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's true nature.
(b) Sexual dysfunction.
(c) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
2. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
3. What has the FBI come to do?
4. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)