|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A dinner with the President.
(b) A parade in her son's honor.
(c) An interview with several national newspapers.
(d) A stay in the White House.
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is universally liked by his company.
(c) He is the bravest man in his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
3. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War II.
4. Where does Shaw's mother shove Senator Johnny Iselin, Raymond's hated stepfather, for a photo op?
(a) In the car.
(b) Up the boarding ramp.
(c) On the stage.
(d) On the float.
5. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
3. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
5. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)