|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) World War II.
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes no one.
(b) He dislikes Ed the least.
(c) He is closest to Marco.
(d) He hates Bobby the most.
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(b) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed about Shaw?
2. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
3. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)