|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He hates Bobby the most.
(b) He dislikes no one.
(c) He dislikes Ed the least.
(d) He is closest to Marco.
3. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(b) He did not know him.
(c) He did not see him die.
(d) He killed him.
4. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A dinner with the President.
(b) A stay in the White House.
(c) An interview with several national newspapers.
(d) A parade in her son's honor.
5. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was kind and loving.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. Who greets Shaw at the airport?
4. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
5. Why has a local reporter come by to interview Shaw?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)