|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
(a) The Vice President of the United States.
(b) His mother.
(c) His stepfather.
(d) The President of United States.
3. What does Senator Jordan further state?
(a) He will instigate impeachment proceedings against Iselin if his name is brought forward for the vice-presidency at the party's convention.
(b) He is not feeling well.
(c) He will be Iselin's right hand man in his run for office.
(d) He has not seen her husband this evening.
4. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
5. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
(a) The Communists have instructed her to take the drugs.
(b) She is an addict.
(c) To block out the horror of Jocie's unintended death.
(d) Her son offers them to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
2. Where does Raymond work?
3. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
4. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
5. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)