Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Shaw's mother position herself and her husband, when Shaw is presented the Medal of Honor?
(a) Behind Shaw and the President.
(b) Prominently in the photos.
(c) In front of Shaw and the President.
(d) In the front row.
2. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(b) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
3. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
(a) A guest at Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) One of the FBI agents.
(c) The proprietor at Hungarian Charlie's.
4. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Korean War.
5. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
(a) Jocie's plane ran late, but that she is next door getting dressed for the party.
(b) He must play solitaire.
(c) Jocie is no longer coming.
(d) The party has been cancelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
3. What does Marco do one night?
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)