Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are home watching poker played on television.
(b) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(c) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(d) They are still on the front lines of battle.
2. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
(a) A dinner with the President.
(b) A stay in the White House.
(c) A parade in her son's honor.
(d) An interview with several national newspapers.
3. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His first term in the Senate.
(b) His second term in Congress.
(c) His second term in the Senate.
(d) His first term in Congress.
4. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Gulf War.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Vietnam War.
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(d) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
2. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. How does the chapter begin?
5. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)