|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally liked by his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
2. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(b) Interrogate Shaw.
(c) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(d) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
3. What does Iselin become?
(a) A weak and unstable politician.
(b) A very powerful and feared man.
(c) An annoying and irritating man.
(d) An untrustworthy politician.
4. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Gulf War.
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(a) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(b) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
3. When the newspapers print the photographs the next day, what is revealed about a banner saying, "JOHNNY ISELIN'S BOY?"
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. What does Shaw attend?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)