Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the FBI come to do?
(a) Arrest Shaw in Ed Mavole's murder.
(b) Wake Shaw and remind him of his medal ceremony in Washington.
(c) Collect Shaw and fly him to Washington ahead of schedule.
(d) Interrogate Shaw.
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He did not know him.
(b) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(c) He killed him.
(d) He did not see him die.
3. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(d) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
4. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Gulf War.
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He finds his own apartment.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the chapter begin?
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
3. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)