Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early the next morning, what interrupts Shaw and the young newspaperwoman in the act of sex?
(a) A sharp and insistent knocking on his hotel room door.
(b) The telephone ringing.
(c) A crash.
(d) A loud scream.
2. Why does Shaw concoct a story on the spot about Ed Mavole?
(a) He wants Ed to sound like a hero.
(b) He did not see him die.
(c) He did not know him.
(d) He killed him.
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He never stopped loving his parents.
(b) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(c) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(d) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
4. From where has Raymond Shaw recently returned?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) The Korean War.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Gulf War.
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) Two years after she married him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. What has Shaw's mother, the wife of influential senator Johnny Iselin, arranged?
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
4. What has the FBI come to do?
5. Who gives Raymond Shaw the medal?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)