|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He complies.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He refuses.
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has joined the army.
3. Shaw is immediately overcome with grief. What does he then do?
(a) Comes out of his trance.
(b) Hugs Jocie.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Completes his mission by returning to Chunjin's truck.
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) His dream.
(d) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(a) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
2. When did this take place?
3. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
4. Does Shaw believe Marco?
5. How does Marco shock Raymond?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)