|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
2. What does Jocie tell the agent?
(a) Raymond was cold to her.
(b) She never liked Raymond.
(c) Raymond believed himself to be invisible.
(d) Raymond was a kind man.
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(b) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(c) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(d) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
4. What does Marco have Rosie read?
(a) An e-mail from Jocie.
(b) A transcript of a discussion between an FBI psychiatrist and Jocie.
(c) A newspaper article by Jocie.
(d) A letter from Jocie to him.
5. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A twofold choice.
(b) A choice.
(c) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco shock Raymond?
2. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
4. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
5. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)