|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) The President.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Mills.
(d) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
2. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His first term in Congress.
(b) His first term in the Senate.
(c) His second term in the Senate.
(d) His second term in Congress.
3. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
(a) The King of Hearts.
(b) The King of Diamonds.
(c) The Queen of Diamonds.
(d) The Queen of Hearts.
4. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His fits of crying.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His feelings.
5. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
(a) In a Batman costume.
(b) In a flamboyant gaucho outfit.
(c) In his pajamas.
(d) In a tuxedo.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
2. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
3. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
4. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
5. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)