|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
(b) He had many lovers before the war.
(c) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(d) He had no sexual history before the war.
2. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is an American.
(b) She is working for a greater good.
(c) She loves her son.
(d) She has always done what is right.
3. What does she reveal about Raymond?
(a) He was very outgoing.
(b) He had never kissed her.
(c) He was her first.
(d) He was forceful.
4. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
(a) In the past tense.
(b) In the conditional tense.
(c) In the future tense.
(d) In the present tense.
5. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
(a) Raymond wants Marco to get into trouble.
(b) This is the only way to make sure their problem cannot be ignored.
(c) Marco has been untrustworthy.
(d) Raymond is afraid he will get into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Senator Jordan further state?
2. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
4. What does this man then give Marco?
5. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)