|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) Her hand is bandaged.
(b) She has a gash on her face.
(c) She has had her hair cut.
(d) She looks ill.
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His realization that he is gay.
(b) His disturbing dreams.
(c) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(d) His desire to find love.
3. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
(a) He may be too dressed up.
(b) Jocie's Argentine husband has just died.
(c) Pajamas are not appropriate for parties.
(d) Jocie was always afraid of bats.
4. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is working for a greater good.
(b) She is an American.
(c) She has always done what is right.
(d) She loves her son.
5. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
(a) If he is feeling alright.
(b) If he would attempt to block Iselin from becoming vice-president.
(c) If he has seen her husband this evening.
(d) If he would support Iselin in becoming vice-president.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
2. When did this take place?
3. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
4. How does Marco shock Raymond?
5. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)