|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Senator Jordan further state?
(a) He will instigate impeachment proceedings against Iselin if his name is brought forward for the vice-presidency at the party's convention.
(b) He will be Iselin's right hand man in his run for office.
(c) He has not seen her husband this evening.
(d) He is not feeling well.
2. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
(a) In the future tense.
(b) In the past tense.
(c) In the present tense.
(d) In the conditional tense.
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He has died.
(c) He has joined the army.
(d) He is gay.
4. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He moves out.
(d) He does not bring women home.
5. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) She looks ill.
(b) She has had her hair cut.
(c) Her hand is bandaged.
(d) She has a gash on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
2. What does she reveal about Raymond?
3. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
4. When did this take place?
5. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)