|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
(a) She is an addict.
(b) The Communists have instructed her to take the drugs.
(c) To block out the horror of Jocie's unintended death.
(d) Her son offers them to her.
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's friend.
(b) Rosie's ex-fiance.
(c) Rosie's brother.
(d) Rosie's father.
4. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(b) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
(c) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(d) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
5. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(b) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(c) Time in prison.
(d) An investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chunjin drives him to the Jordan house and gives Shaw what?
2. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
4. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
5. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)