|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With poison.
(d) By strangulation.
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) With surprise.
(b) With kind words.
(c) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(d) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
4. How does Raymond snap out of his spell?
(a) Jocie enters dressed as Cinderella.
(b) Rosie enters looking for Marco.
(c) The love of his heart combined with the symbol of his controllers melds at last
(d) His mother returns dressed as the Queen of Hearts.
5. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(d) In Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Jocie's imminent homecoming, Raymond now has what?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
3. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
4. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
5. What does Raymond begin playing?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)