|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond reveal?
(a) He remembers killing Ed and Bobby.
(b) He does not remember the action for which he won the award.
(c) He does not want the award.
(d) He remembers the action that won him the award.
2. What does Marco have Rosie read?
(a) A newspaper article by Jocie.
(b) A transcript of a discussion between an FBI psychiatrist and Jocie.
(c) A letter from Jocie to him.
(d) An e-mail from Jocie.
3. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is the smartest man in his company.
(c) He is universally liked by his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
4. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) The President.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(d) Lieutenant General Mills.
5. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
(a) To listen to music.
(b) To have a glass of wine.
(c) To play solitaire.
(d) To await Jocie Jordan's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Marco and Raymond do when Raymond finds out about the fight between Marco and Chunjin?
2. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
3. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
4. When Raymond arrives at the house, of what does his mother inform him?
5. Through further laboratory testing, what do intelligence agencies sort out as Raymond's trigger?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)