|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(b) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With kind words.
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
3. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(b) He had no sexual history before the war.
(c) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
(d) He had many lovers before the war.
4. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His fits of crying.
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes Ed the least.
(b) He dislikes no one.
(c) He hates Bobby the most.
(d) He is closest to Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
2. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
3. Who is Amjac?
4. Does Shaw believe Marco?
5. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)