|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
3. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His fits of crying.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His dreams.
4. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He hates Bobby the most.
(b) He dislikes no one.
(c) He is closest to Marco.
(d) He dislikes Ed the least.
5. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
(a) To play solitaire.
(b) To listen to music.
(c) To await Jocie Jordan's arrival.
(d) To have a glass of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
2. For what does Raymond volunteer?
3. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
4. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
5. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)