|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She faints.
(b) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She cries.
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally disliked by his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally liked by his company.
(d) He is the smartest man in his company.
3. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(b) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(c) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
(d) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she caught him with another woman.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) Two years after she married him.
5. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
2. What does Marco have Rosie read?
3. How does Marco shock Raymond?
4. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
5. What happens while Raymond's mother is gone?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)