|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) She has had her hair cut.
(b) She has a gash on her face.
(c) She looks ill.
(d) Her hand is bandaged.
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. When did this take place?
(a) During the beginning of Jocie's relationship with Raymond.
(b) When Raymond was in Korea.
(c) During the initial stages of investigation.
(d) After Jocie and Raymond had broken up.
4. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
(a) Jordan was murdered by someone close to him.
(b) Jordan had been in league with Communists.
(c) Jordan was fighting Communism.
(d) Jordan was a good man.
5. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He takes Marco home.
(c) He pays well for his services.
(d) He quits his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who relates that he told an in-law to pass the time playing solitaire?
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
3. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
4. What does Raymond reveal?
5. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)