|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Visiting a brothel.
(c) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(d) Taking a nap.
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(a) His boss.
(c) His mother.
3. What happens while Raymond's mother is gone?
(a) Shaw makes small talk at the party.
(b) Shaw drinks his wine and plays solitaire.
(c) Shaw glimpses Jocie through the glass terrace door to the library.
(d) Shaw watches television.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she caught him with another woman.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
5. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Mills.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond begin playing?
2. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
3. What does Marco do one night?
4. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
5. Jordan is awake, and Raymond chats with him dully. Finally, what does Jordan notice?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)