|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(b) They are home watching poker played on television.
(c) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(d) They are still on the front lines of battle.
2. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
3. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Visiting a brothel.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Taking a nap.
4. How did most people react to Raymond?
(a) In such a way to support his belief that he was invisible.
(b) With kind words.
(c) In such a way that showed how much others respected him.
(d) With surprise.
5. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) Where he is from.
(b) His dream.
(c) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(d) What happened before the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, in the Iselin home, Johnny Iselin makes a statement that the assassination confirms what?
2. What does this man then give Marco?
3. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
4. How long has it been since Jocie had seen Raymond?
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)