|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be murdered.
(b) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(c) He will be imprisoned.
(d) He will be exiled.
2. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They blackmail him.
(b) They imprison him.
(c) They grill him.
(d) They torture him.
3. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
(a) To block out the horror of Jocie's unintended death.
(b) The Communists have instructed her to take the drugs.
(c) She is an addict.
(d) Her son offers them to her.
4. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With a knife.
(b) By strangulation.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a gun.
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He complies.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
3. What does she reveal about Raymond?
4. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)