|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) Where am I?
(b) I love you.
(c) Who are you?
(d) A marriage proposal.
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(b) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(c) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(d) A form to be given another promotion.
3. How does Raymond act when Marco studies him?
(a) As if he was asleep.
(b) Oblivious to his presence.
(d) Completely normal.
4. What does Raymond's mother ask Jocie's father?
(a) If he is feeling alright.
(b) If he would support Iselin in becoming vice-president.
(c) If he has seen her husband this evening.
(d) If he would attempt to block Iselin from becoming vice-president.
5. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
(a) Her hand is bandaged.
(b) She has had her hair cut.
(c) She looks ill.
(d) She has a gash on her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
2. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
3. What does this man then give Marco?
4. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
5. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)