|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has died.
(b) He has joined the army.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He is gay.
2. Why does Raymond's mother drug herself?
(a) The Communists have instructed her to take the drugs.
(b) To block out the horror of Jocie's unintended death.
(c) Her son offers them to her.
(d) She is an addict.
3. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(a) A little.
4. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(b) A form to be given another promotion.
(c) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(d) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
5. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His fits of crying.
(d) His dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
2. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
4. What does this man then give Marco?
5. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)