|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A fling.
(b) A romance.
(c) A disagreement.
(d) A friendship.
2. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
3. Why does Raymond wonder if this will be construed as indelicate?
(a) Jocie was always afraid of bats.
(b) Pajamas are not appropriate for parties.
(c) He may be too dressed up.
(d) Jocie's Argentine husband has just died.
4. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) In Central Park.
(b) At the Statue of Liberty.
(c) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(d) At Pakistani Charlie's.
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(a) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(d) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, what is Raymond's American field handler doing?
2. How does Raymond refer to each event in sequence?
3. When did this take place?
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
5. How did most people react to Raymond?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)