|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond reveal?
(a) He remembers killing Ed and Bobby.
(b) He remembers the action that won him the award.
(c) He does not want the award.
(d) He does not remember the action for which he won the award.
2. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
(a) She was his first girlfriend.
(b) He was his patrol's interpreter.
(c) He was his best friend.
(d) She was Marco's girlfriend.
3. Why does Raymond suggest that Marco force an investigation by initiating his own court-martial and charging himself with falsifying the report that led to Shaw's medal?
(a) Raymond wants Marco to get into trouble.
(b) This is the only way to make sure their problem cannot be ignored.
(c) Raymond is afraid he will get into trouble.
(d) Marco has been untrustworthy.
4. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
5. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(c) His boss.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Raymond volunteer?
2. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
3. In what does Chunjin insist on driving his boss?
4. Who enters, just as Raymond kills Jordan?
5. As they sip wine, what does Raymond notice about his mother?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)