|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He moves out.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He does not bring women home.
(d) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With a knife.
(b) By strangulation.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a gun.
3. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes no one.
(b) He is closest to Marco.
(c) He hates Bobby the most.
(d) He dislikes Ed the least.
4. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A romance.
(b) A friendship.
(c) A fling.
(d) A disagreement.
5. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) Where am I?
(c) Who are you?
(d) I love you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
3. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
4. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)