|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(d) Drug addiction.
2. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(b) She runs for help.
(c) She faints.
(d) She cries.
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was kind and loving.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
4. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
5. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
5. For what was the sanitarium built?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)