|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) By strangulation.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With poison.
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(a) His boss.
(b) His mother.
3. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) KGB labs.
(b) Recovering war veterans.
(c) Severe mental disabilities.
(d) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
4. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is an American.
(b) She is working for a greater good.
(c) She has always done what is right.
(d) She loves her son.
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
3. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)