|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He has no scruples.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
2. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(b) His dream.
(c) Where he is from.
(d) What happened before the war.
3. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
4. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
5. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Visiting a brothel.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Taking a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
3. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
5. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)