|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(b) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(c) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(d) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(d) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
5. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He does not bring women home.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(d) He moves out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
3. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
4. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)