|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) Two years after she married him.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
2. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He moves out.
(b) He does not bring women home.
(c) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(d) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
3. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A disagreement.
(b) A fling.
(c) A romance.
(d) A friendship.
4. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He moves back home.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
5. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
2. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
5. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)