|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
(a) A marriage proposal.
(b) I love you.
(c) Who are you?
(d) Where am I?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was kind and loving.
(c) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(d) He was very handsome.
3. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She is an American.
(b) She has always done what is right.
(c) She is working for a greater good.
(d) She loves her son.
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(a) Drug addiction.
(c) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)