|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Taking a nap.
(d) Visiting a brothel.
2. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
3. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He does not bring women home.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He moves out.
(d) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
4. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Remember what happened in Korea.
(b) Confess his sins.
(c) Play a little solitaire.
(d) Forget he knows Marco.
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has joined the army.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He has died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond commit this killing?
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
5. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)