|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
(a) He has died.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He has joined the army.
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His disturbing dreams.
(b) His realization that he is gay.
(c) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(d) His desire to find love.
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She runs for help.
(d) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
2. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
4. What does Marco do one night?
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)