|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the smartest man in his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally liked by his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Iselin's true nature.
(d) Sexual dysfunction.
4. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(a) His boss.
(c) His mother.
5. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(b) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
(c) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(d) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
3. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
4. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)