|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Raymond's mother finds out about Raymond and Jocie?
(a) She makes Raymond apologize to Jocie.
(b) She sabotages the couple by telling Jocie's father that Raymond is gay.
(c) She forces Raymond to leave with her.
(d) She tells Raymond that Jocie is gay.
2. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) Severe mental disabilities.
(b) Recovering war veterans.
(c) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(d) KGB labs.
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(d) He has no scruples.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally disliked by his company.
(b) He is the smartest man in his company.
(c) He is the bravest man in his company.
(d) He is universally liked by his company.
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)