|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(b) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(c) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(d) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
2. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a gun.
(c) By strangulation.
(d) With a knife.
3. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she caught him with another woman.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
4. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(b) He was kind and loving.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) He was very handsome.
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She loves her son.
(b) She is working for a greater good.
(c) She has always done what is right.
(d) She is an American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
2. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)