|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
2. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Play a little solitaire.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Forget he knows Marco.
(d) Confess his sins.
3. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
(a) He is already an assassin and would only need to build a new allegiance.
(b) He has many friends who would be willing to trust him.
(c) He is good with weaponry and is already a spy for the Chinese.
(d) He would be accepted everywhere due to his political questions and is susceptible to mental conditioning, because he lacks emotional connections to other people.
4. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
(c) His boss.
(d) His mother.
5. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
4. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)