|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) Two years after she married him.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
2. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
(a) He dislikes Ed the least.
(b) He is closest to Marco.
(c) He dislikes no one.
(d) He hates Bobby the most.
3. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Visiting a brothel.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(d) Standing guard.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is universally disliked by his company.
(c) He is universally liked by his company.
(d) He is the smartest man in his company.
5. How does Raymond commit this killing?
(a) With poison.
(b) By strangulation.
(c) With a gun.
(d) With a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
5. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)