|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was kind and loving.
(b) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(c) He was rich and powerful.
(d) He was very handsome.
2. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He moves out.
(b) He does not bring women home.
(c) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(d) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
3. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A disagreement.
(b) A romance.
(c) A friendship.
(d) A fling.
4. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
(b) Severe mental disabilities.
(c) KGB labs.
(d) Recovering war veterans.
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
(a) She loves her son.
(b) She has always done what is right.
(c) She is an American.
(d) She is working for a greater good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
2. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
3. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)