|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Standing guard.
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. For what was the sanitarium built?
(a) KGB labs.
(b) Severe mental disabilities.
(c) Recovering war veterans.
(d) The use of alcoholics and recovering drug addicts.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
5. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is the bravest man in his company.
(b) He is universally liked by his company.
(c) He is the smartest man in his company.
(d) He is universally disliked by his company.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
2. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
3. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
5. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)