|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(b) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(c) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
(d) They are home watching poker played on television.
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(b) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Iselin's true nature.
(d) Sexual dysfunction.
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Forget he knows Marco.
(c) Remember what happened in Korea.
(d) Play a little solitaire.
4. What is revealed about Shaw?
(a) He is universally liked by his company.
(b) He is the bravest man in his company.
(c) He is universally disliked by his company.
(d) He is the smartest man in his company.
5. What is the cover story for Raymond's visit?
(b) His being knocked over by a hit-and-run driver.
(d) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
4. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
5. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)