|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Remember what happened in Korea.
(b) Play a little solitaire.
(c) Forget he knows Marco.
(d) Confess his sins.
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He moves back home.
3. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Visiting a brothel.
(b) Shooting at enemy snipers.
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Taking a nap.
5. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
2. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
3. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
4. What does Marco do one night?
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)