|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Raymond when he meets Jocelyn Jordan?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(c) Iselin's true nature.
(d) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He has no scruples.
(c) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(d) He is more handsome than her first husband.
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His desire to find love.
(b) His disturbing dreams.
(c) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(d) His realization that he is gay.
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
(a) She sucks out the poison and treats the wound.
(b) She runs for help.
(c) She faints.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
2. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
3. What does the senator tell Jocie about Raymond?
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
5. How does Raymond commit this killing?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)