|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
(a) A friendship.
(b) A fling.
(c) A disagreement.
(d) A romance.
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(b) They are home watching poker played on television.
(c) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(d) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
4. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
(c) Sexual dysfunction.
(d) Iselin's true nature.
5. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(b) His realization that he is gay.
(c) His disturbing dreams.
(d) His desire to find love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marco trying to remember?
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
3. One morning, toward the end of his stay, Raymond awakens to see his mother sitting beside him. How does she appear?
4. How does Raymond commit this killing?
5. Why does Raymond's mother have no regrets?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)