Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He has no scruples.
(d) He is more handsome than her first husband.
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) Two years after she married him.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
3. How does Raymond Shaw dress for the party?
(a) In a Batman costume.
(b) In his pajamas.
(c) In a flamboyant gaucho outfit.
(d) In a tuxedo.
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Standing guard.
(b) Taking a nap.
(c) Visiting a brothel.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
5. Why does Mrs. Iselin invite Raymond into the library?
(a) To await Jocie Jordan's arrival.
(b) To play solitaire.
(c) To have a glass of wine.
(d) To listen to music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shaw's American field handler want Raymond to kill?
2. What do Raymond and Jocie begin?
3. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
4. What is the first thing out of Raymond's mouth after his own name?
5. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)