|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the American patrol is quickly conditioned to believe?
(a) They are living in comfortable downtime, drinking Coca-Cola and gambling on a game of cards.
(b) They are home watching poker played on television.
(c) They are still on the front lines of battle.
(d) They are in a prison being watched by Chinese and Russian officials.
2. What type of conditioning does Dr. Yen Lo and his crew of neuropsychiatrists use to create the perfect assassin?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(b) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(c) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(d) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
4. In a flashback to the Korean War, what are Ed Mavole and Bobby Lembeck doing?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Visiting a brothel.
(c) Standing guard.
(d) Shooting at enemy snipers.
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He finds his own apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. How does Raymond respond when the doctor asks him who he dislikes least among his company?
3. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
4. Why does the doctor say Raymond would be the perfect assassin?
5. What does Jocelyn do when Raymond has been bitten by a snake?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)