|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(d) In Central Park.
2. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
3. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He refuses.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He complies.
(d) He does nothing.
4. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He takes Marco home.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He pays well for his services.
(d) He quits his job.
5. For what does Raymond volunteer?
(a) A new brainwashing by the American government agents to find the truth.
(b) A trip back to Korea to be reprogrammed by the Chinese and Russians.
(c) An investigation.
(d) Time in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
3. To what is Iselin elected?
4. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
5. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)