|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(b) He had no sexual history before the war.
(c) He had many lovers before the war.
(d) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
3. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His second term in Congress.
(b) His second term in the Senate.
(c) His first term in the Senate.
(d) His first term in Congress.
4. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He pays well for his services.
(b) He quits his job.
(c) He takes Marco home.
(d) He commits suicide.
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He complies.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
2. What does Marco do one night?
3. What compels Marco to give up women?
4. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
5. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)