|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His first term in the Senate.
(b) His second term in Congress.
(c) His first term in Congress.
(d) His second term in the Senate.
2. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
(a) He will be sent on a nice vacation.
(b) He will receive the Medal of Honor.
(c) He will be monetarily rewarded.
(d) He will be doubly promoted to lieutenant colonel.
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was very handsome.
(b) He was rich and powerful.
(c) He was kind and loving.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
4. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Mills.
(b) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(c) The President.
(d) George Bush.
5. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
(b) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(c) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
(d) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marco trying to remember?
2. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
3. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
4. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)