|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(d) He never stopped loving his parents.
2. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be murdered.
(b) He will be imprisoned.
(c) He will be exiled.
(d) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) His dream.
(d) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(c) He has no scruples.
(d) He is more handsome than her first husband.
5. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
(a) He was his patrol's interpreter.
(b) She was his first girlfriend.
(c) He was his best friend.
(d) She was Marco's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
2. How does Marco shock Raymond?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
4. What does this man then give Marco?
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)