|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Mills.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(d) The President.
2. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
(b) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(c) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
(d) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
3. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His disturbing dreams.
(b) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(c) His desire to find love.
(d) His realization that he is gay.
4. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A choice.
(b) A job.
(d) A twofold choice.
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He finds his own apartment.
(c) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(d) He moves in with his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
2. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
3. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
4. To what is Iselin elected?
5. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)