|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He quits his job.
(b) He pays well for his services.
(c) He takes Marco home.
(d) He commits suicide.
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His second term in Congress.
(b) His second term in the Senate.
(c) His first term in the Senate.
(d) His first term in Congress.
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(d) He never stopped loving his parents.
5. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
3. For what does Raymond volunteer?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. Does Shaw believe Marco?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)