|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
(a) She was his first girlfriend.
(b) She was Marco's girlfriend.
(c) He was his best friend.
(d) He was his patrol's interpreter.
2. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Lieutenant General Mills.
(c) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(d) The President.
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) His dream.
(d) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
5. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His second term in the Senate.
(b) His first term in Congress.
(c) His second term in Congress.
(d) His first term in the Senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compels Marco to give up women?
2. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
3. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
4. How does Marco shock Raymond?
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)