|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He pays well for his services.
(b) He takes Marco home.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He quits his job.
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He finds his own apartment.
(c) He moves back home.
(d) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
(a) Sexual dysfunction.
(c) Iselin's true nature.
(d) Iselin's children from a previous marriage.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(b) Two years after she married him.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(d) When she caught him with another woman.
5. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
2. Does Shaw believe Marco?
3. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
4. What does this man then give Marco?
5. What does Marco do one night?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)