|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He had no sexual history before the war.
(b) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(c) He had many lovers before the war.
(d) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
2. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He moves in with his girlfriend.
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(c) In Central Park.
(d) At the Statue of Liberty.
4. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He takes Marco home.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He pays well for his services.
(d) He quits his job.
5. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Mills.
(b) The President.
(c) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(d) George Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
4. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
5. How does Marco shock Raymond?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)