|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A choice.
(c) A job.
(d) A twofold choice.
2. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) Two years after she married him.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(c) When she caught him with another woman.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
3. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He moves back home.
4. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(b) Lieutenant General Mills.
(c) George Bush.
(d) The President.
5. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(b) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(c) At the Statue of Liberty.
(d) In Central Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
2. To what is Iselin elected?
3. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
4. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
5. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)