|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He complies.
(d) He refuses.
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
(a) His realization that he is gay.
(b) Raymond's dislike of all the women.
(c) His disturbing dreams.
(d) His desire to find love.
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(b) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(c) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
(d) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
4. How are Iselin's law practices?
5. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
(b) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(c) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
(d) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
2. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
3. For what does Raymond volunteer?
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)