|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(d) He never stopped loving his parents.
2. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
(a) By showing Raymond the love he has never known.
(b) By providing free, ready women every night for both of them.
(c) By paying all of Shaw's rent.
(d) By cooking all the meals in the apartment.
3. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He does not bring women home.
(b) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(c) He moves out.
(d) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
4. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She stays out of his way.
(b) She agrees with everything he says.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She manages his every appearance.
5. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By being a strong leader.
(b) By doing what his voters ask.
(c) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(d) By not listening to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marco trying to remember?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
3. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
5. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)