|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He moves in with his girlfriend.
2. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He pays well for his services.
(b) He quits his job.
(c) He takes Marco home.
(d) He commits suicide.
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(b) Where he is from.
(c) His dream.
(d) What happened before the war.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) When she caught him with another woman.
(d) Two years after she married him.
5. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He has no scruples.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
2. What compels Marco to give up women?
3. What does Marco do one night?
4. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
5. To what is Iselin elected?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)