|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
(a) He will receive the Medal of Honor.
(b) He will be sent on a nice vacation.
(c) He will be doubly promoted to lieutenant colonel.
(d) He will be monetarily rewarded.
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(d) He was kind and loving.
3. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He moves back home.
(b) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By not listening to his wife.
(b) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(c) By being a strong leader.
(d) By doing what his voters ask.
5. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
(a) He takes Marco home.
(b) He quits his job.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He pays well for his services.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
2. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
4. How does Marco shock Raymond?
5. What does Marco do one night?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)