|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Iselin elected?
(a) His first term in the Senate.
(b) His second term in the Senate.
(c) His second term in Congress.
(d) His first term in Congress.
2. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
(a) He will receive the Medal of Honor.
(b) He will be doubly promoted to lieutenant colonel.
(c) He will be monetarily rewarded.
(d) He will be sent on a nice vacation.
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
(a) At the Statue of Liberty.
(b) In Hungarian Charlie's.
(c) At Pakistani Charlie's.
(d) In Central Park.
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(d) A little.
5. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She agrees with everything he says.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She stays out of his way.
(d) She manages his every appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
3. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
4. What compels Marco to give up women?
5. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)