|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
(a) He will receive the Medal of Honor.
(b) He will be doubly promoted to lieutenant colonel.
(c) He will be sent on a nice vacation.
(d) He will be monetarily rewarded.
2. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He complies.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He does nothing.
(d) He runs away.
3. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He is wealthier than her first husband.
(d) He has no scruples.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
(b) When she caught him with another woman.
(c) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(d) Two years after she married him.
5. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(b) He had many lovers before the war.
(c) He had no sexual history before the war.
(d) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
2. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
3. For what does Raymond volunteer?
4. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
5. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)