|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By being a strong leader.
(b) By not listening to his wife.
(c) By doing what his voters ask.
(d) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
2. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
(a) She agrees with everything he says.
(b) She manages his every appearance.
(c) She stays out of his way.
(d) She ignores him.
3. How does Marco shock Raymond?
(a) When Marco tells him that Jocie is dead.
(b) When Marco tells him he killed Lembeck and Mavole.
(c) When Marco tells him that he will go to prison.
(d) When Marco tells him he will program him to kill.
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(d) A little.
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
2. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
3. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
5. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)