|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day, who arrives at Shaw's office at the newspaper and asks him for a job?
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He never stopped loving his parents.
(b) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
(c) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(d) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
3. Does Shaw believe Marco?
(b) A little.
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By doing what his voters ask.
(b) By being a strong leader.
(c) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(d) By not listening to his wife.
5. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
(a) Confess his sins.
(b) Remember what happened in Korea.
(c) Forget he knows Marco.
(d) Play a little solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
3. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
4. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
5. How are Iselin's law practices?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)