|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
(a) He has no scruples.
(b) He is more handsome than her first husband.
(c) He loves her.
(d) He is wealthier than her first husband.
2. How does Raymond feel about the events surrounding the divorce?
(a) He would forever resent his father for this scandal.
(b) He would forever resent his mother for this scandal.
(c) He never stopped loving his parents.
(d) He would resent both of his parents for this scandal.
3. What does Marco do when he is ordered to sign the document?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He complies.
(d) He does nothing.
4. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(b) By not listening to his wife.
(c) By doing what his voters ask.
(d) By being a strong leader.
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He finds his own apartment.
(b) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(c) He moves in with his girlfriend.
(d) He moves back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
2. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
3. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
4. What is Marco trying to remember?
5. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)