|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) The President.
(b) Lieutenant General Mills.
(c) George Bush.
(d) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
2. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be imprisoned.
(b) He will be murdered.
(c) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(d) He will be exiled.
3. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
(a) He takes up residence in Raymond's apartment.
(b) He moves back home.
(c) He finds his own apartment.
(d) He moves in with his girlfriend.
4. What surface emotions does Shaw reveal?
5. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
(a) By leading investigative committees and strong-arming opponents with hints of blackmail.
(b) By being a strong leader.
(c) By doing what his voters ask.
(d) By not listening to his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two years later, Raymond receives a phone call asking him to do what?
2. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
3. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
4. Where do Marco and the G-men meet Raymond?
5. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)