|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Shaw believe Marco?
(d) A little.
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He was kind and loving.
(d) He was rich and powerful.
3. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A job.
(c) A twofold choice.
(d) A choice.
4. What does the colonel reveal that his investigators have learned about Raymond?
(a) He was a sweet, kind man before the war.
(b) He had no sexual history before the war.
(c) He remembers killing Bobby and Ed.
(d) He had many lovers before the war.
5. What does Marco do one night?
(a) He does not bring women home.
(b) He wakes up screaming and twisting in the bed.
(c) He throws Raymond out of the apartment.
(d) He moves out.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Iselin elected?
2. If Marco signs paperwork agreeing not to pursue investigation, what will happen to him?
3. How are Iselin's law practices?
4. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
5. What does the man do who forced Marco to sign the paper?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)