|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Iselin's law practices?
2. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was kind and loving.
(c) He was very handsome.
(d) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
3. What is Marco trying to remember?
(a) What happened before the war.
(b) The reason why he moved in with Raymond.
(c) His dream.
(d) Where he is from.
4. Does Raymond want to hire this person?
(c) A little.
5. What does he state will happen if the major continues in his attempt at the court-martial?
(a) He will be murdered.
(b) He will be exiled.
(c) He will be held incommunicado and denied all rights.
(d) He will be imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Iselin solidify his power in the senate?
2. Shaw does not recognize this person, but after introductions recalls what about this person?
3. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
4. Does Shaw believe Marco?
5. What does Marco do upon returning from Korea?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)