Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Raymond's mother choose Shaw for a husband?
(a) He was rich and powerful.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) She believed she could mold him into an eminently powerful man.
(d) He was kind and loving.
2. How are Iselin's law practices?
3. What does this man then give Marco?
(a) A job.
(b) A choice.
(c) A twofold choice.
4. When does Eleanor Shaw divorce Raymond's father?
(a) When she caught him with another woman.
(b) When she is six months pregnant with Raymond.
(c) Two years after she married him.
(d) When she is six months pregnant with her second child.
5. Iselin brings Marco's plan to bring about his own court-martial to the attention of whom?
(a) Lieutenant General Mills.
(b) Lieutenant General Nils Jorgenson.
(c) The President.
(d) George Bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marco do one night?
2. What enters the Iselin home once they are lawfully wed?
3. How does Marco change Shaw's whole world?
4. What does Raymond's mother like about Iselin?
5. What does Raymond's mother do for Iselin?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)