|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They torture him.
(b) They imprison him.
(c) They blackmail him.
(d) They grill him.
2. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) He wants to be the Secretary of Defense.
(c) He has a list of two hundred and seven Communists working in the Defense Department.
(d) He hates the Secretary of Defense.
3. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(b) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(c) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(d) A form to be given another promotion.
4. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) During a meeting with the President.
(b) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(c) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(d) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
5. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(b) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(c) It gets him jail time.
(d) It causes others to dislike him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
2. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
3. What concerns the public?
4. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
5. Who is Amjac?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)