|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
(a) Offers him a drink.
(b) Tells him to play solitaire.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Tells him he is an assassin.
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(b) A form to be given another promotion.
(c) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(d) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(b) It causes others to dislike him.
(c) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(d) It gets him jail time.
4. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She is happy to find him missing.
(b) She interrupts their argument.
(c) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(d) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
5. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(b) His wife is a Communist.
(c) He trusts Communism.
(d) He is a Communist.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
2. What does Marco ask Rosie?
3. What does Iselin become?
4. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
5. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)