|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(b) To become unprogrammed.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
2. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(b) His wife is a Communist.
(c) He is a Communist.
(d) He trusts Communism.
3. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's father.
(b) Rosie's brother.
(c) Rosie's ex-fiance.
(d) Rosie's friend.
4. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(b) It gets him jail time.
(c) It causes others to dislike him.
(d) It reveals how many enemies he has.
5. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They tell Raymond's mother.
(b) They meet with the Chinese.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(d) They plot to destroy Raymond.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
3. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
4. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
5. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)