|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It gets him jail time.
(b) It causes others to dislike him.
(c) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(d) It reveals how many enemies he has.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
(b) They argue.
(c) They enter the party.
(d) They plot his next murder.
3. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They grill him.
(b) They torture him.
(c) They imprison him.
(d) They blackmail him.
4. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She is happy to find him missing.
(b) She interrupts their argument.
(c) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(d) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
5. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To marrry him.
(c) To run away with him.
(d) To find someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iselin become?
2. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
4. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
5. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)