|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) His wife is a Communist.
(c) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(d) He trusts Communism.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They argue.
(b) They plot his next murder.
(c) They enter the party.
(d) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
3. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To run away with him.
(b) To find someone else.
(c) To marrry him.
(d) To leave him alone.
4. What does Iselin become?
(a) An annoying and irritating man.
(b) A weak and unstable politician.
(c) A very powerful and feared man.
(d) An untrustworthy politician.
5. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They torture him.
(b) They imprison him.
(c) They grill him.
(d) They blackmail him.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
2. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
3. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
4. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
5. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)