|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iselin become?
(a) An annoying and irritating man.
(b) A weak and unstable politician.
(c) An untrustworthy politician.
(d) A very powerful and feared man.
2. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She interrupts their argument.
(b) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(c) She is happy to find him missing.
(d) She panics to discover he has left the library.
3. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They meet with the Chinese.
(b) They tell Raymond's mother.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(d) They plot to destroy Raymond.
4. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To become unprogrammed.
(b) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(c) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(d) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
5. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
(b) They enter the party.
(c) They argue.
(d) They plot his next murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
2. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
3. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
4. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
5. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)