|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His feelings.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His fits of crying.
(d) His childhood.
2. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To become unprogrammed.
(b) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To kill his mother and stepfather.
3. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They tell Raymond's mother.
(b) They plot to destroy Raymond.
(c) They meet with the Chinese.
(d) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
4. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(c) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(d) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
5. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They enter the party.
(b) They argue.
(c) They plot his next murder.
(d) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
2. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
3. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
4. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
5. What does Iselin become?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)