|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
(a) Tells him to play solitaire.
(b) Tells him he is an assassin.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Offers him a drink.
2. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His dreams.
(b) His fits of crying.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His feelings.
3. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They grill him.
(b) They torture him.
(c) They blackmail him.
(d) They imprison him.
4. What does Iselin become?
(a) An untrustworthy politician.
(b) A very powerful and feared man.
(c) An annoying and irritating man.
(d) A weak and unstable politician.
5. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(b) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
(c) During a meeting with the President.
(d) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
2. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
3. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
4. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
5. What does Marco ask Rosie?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)