|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
(a) They grill him.
(b) They imprison him.
(c) They torture him.
(d) They blackmail him.
2. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They tell Raymond's mother.
(b) They plot to destroy Raymond.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(d) They meet with the Chinese.
3. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) A form to be given another promotion.
(b) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(c) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(d) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
4. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
(b) They argue.
(c) They plot his next murder.
(d) They enter the party.
5. What does Iselin become?
(a) An untrustworthy politician.
(b) An annoying and irritating man.
(c) A weak and unstable politician.
(d) A very powerful and feared man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amjac?
2. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
3. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
4. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
5. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)