|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
(a) During one drunken speech before the Senate.
(b) During a meeting with the President.
(c) He cannot remember what his wife has told him to say.
(d) His wife tells him to admit to being a Communist.
2. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
(a) They meet with the Chinese.
(b) They tell Raymond's mother.
(c) They tell Raymond's mother to murder him.
(d) They plot to destroy Raymond.
3. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's ex-fiance.
(b) Rosie's brother.
(c) Rosie's friend.
(d) Rosie's father.
4. What does Iselin become?
(a) An untrustworthy politician.
(b) A weak and unstable politician.
(c) A very powerful and feared man.
(d) An annoying and irritating man.
5. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(b) She is happy to find him missing.
(c) She interrupts their argument.
(d) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
2. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
4. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
5. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)