|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
(a) Tells him to play solitaire.
(b) Offers him a drink.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Tells him he is an assassin.
2. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She misses him.
(b) She blackmails him.
(c) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
(d) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
(a) He has a list of two hundred and seven Communists working in the Defense Department.
(b) He hates the Secretary of Defense.
(c) He is a Communist.
(d) He wants to be the Secretary of Defense.
4. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To find someone else.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To marrry him.
(d) To run away with him.
5. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
(a) He pounds the table in fury.
(b) He faints.
(c) He gasps.
(d) He screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
2. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
3. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
4. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
5. What does Iselin become?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)