|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They plot his next murder.
(b) They enter the party.
(c) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
(d) They argue.
2. What does Iselin become?
(a) An annoying and irritating man.
(b) An untrustworthy politician.
(c) A very powerful and feared man.
(d) A weak and unstable politician.
3. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
(a) He is a Communist.
(b) He has a list of two hundred and seven Communists working in the Defense Department.
(c) He wants to be the Secretary of Defense.
(d) He hates the Secretary of Defense.
4. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(b) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(c) To become unprogrammed.
(d) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
5. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To run away with him.
(c) To find someone else.
(d) To marrry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
4. What concerns the public?
5. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)