|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) A form to be given another promotion.
(b) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(c) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(d) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
2. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(b) It causes others to dislike him.
(c) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(d) It gets him jail time.
3. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His feelings.
(c) His fits of crying.
(d) His dreams.
4. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(b) To become unprogrammed.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
5. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She blackmails him.
(b) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
(c) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
(d) She misses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
2. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
3. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
4. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
5. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)