|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raymond's mother get him to agree to meet her for lunch the next day?
(a) She offers her son a "leaked" story for the press.
(b) She blackmails him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She tells him she wants to congratulate him on his marriage.
2. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To find someone else.
(b) To run away with him.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) To marrry him.
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It gets him jail time.
(b) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(c) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(d) It causes others to dislike him.
4. Who is Amjac?
(a) Rosie's brother.
(b) Rosie's father.
(c) Rosie's friend.
(d) Rosie's ex-fiance.
5. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To become unprogrammed.
(b) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To kill his mother and stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iselin become?
2. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
3. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
4. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
5. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)