|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(b) She interrupts their argument.
(c) She is happy to find him missing.
(d) She panics to discover he has left the library.
2. How does Marco react when he learns he has been propelled to an even higher rank against his will?
(a) He faints.
(b) He gasps.
(c) He screams.
(d) He pounds the table in fury.
3. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It causes others to dislike him.
(b) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(c) It makes him an instant celebrity.
(d) It gets him jail time.
4. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They plot his next murder.
(b) They enter the party.
(c) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
(d) They argue.
5. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
(a) An official protest to his various promotions and dissociate himself from Iselin.
(b) A note to Raymond to help him rid himself of his promotions.
(c) A letter to the President, thanking him for his promotions.
(d) A form to be given another promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next day, what does the FBI do to Marco?
2. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
3. What concerns the public?
4. When does Johnny begin to struggle?
5. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)