|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
(a) To beat up his stepfather and shave his mother's head.
(b) To kill his mother and stepfather.
(c) To never speak to his mother or stepfather again.
(d) To become unprogrammed.
2. What does this proclamation do to Iselin?
(a) It reveals how many enemies he has.
(b) It gets him jail time.
(c) It causes others to dislike him.
(d) It makes him an instant celebrity.
3. What concerns the public?
(a) That there are Communists in the Defense Department.
(b) That Iselin was allowed in the Secretary of Defense's meeting.
(c) That there are no Communists in the Defense Department.
(d) That Iselin cannot keep the number of Communists straight.
4. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To find someone else.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To run away with him.
(d) To marrry him.
5. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) His wife is a Communist.
(b) He trusts Communism.
(c) He is a Communist.
(d) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator John Iselin sneaks into a regularly scheduled press conference given by the Secretary of Defense, and very loudly proclaims what?
2. What does Colonel Marco gains the opportunity to submit?
3. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
4. Who is Amjac?
5. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)