|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point, what does Mrs. Iselin tell her husband to say?
(a) His wife is a Communist.
(b) He trusts Communism.
(c) There is one Communist at the highest level of the DoD.
(d) He is a Communist.
2. What do Raymond and Jocie do?
(a) They argue.
(b) They plot his next murder.
(c) They enter the party.
(d) Sneak out of the party and immediately leave town to get married.
3. Meanwhile, at the party, what does Raymond's mother do regarding Raymond?
(a) She greets him and Jocie as they enter.
(b) She panics to discover he has left the library.
(c) She interrupts their argument.
(d) She is happy to find him missing.
4. What does Marco ask Rosie?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To run away with him.
(c) To marrry him.
(d) To find someone else.
5. About what does Marco tell Rosie?
(a) His fits of crying.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His feelings.
(d) His childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raymond decide to do when he becomes furious?
2. Immediately upon Raymond's arrival in his mother's office, what does she do?
3. What do the Soviets do when word of the wedding reaches them?
4. What does Iselin become?
5. What concerns the public?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)