|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Modern culture.
(c) Scriptural accounts.
2. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
(a) He has never accepted bribes.
(b) He is hoping to die a martyr.
(c) He is proud and will not take help.
(d) He doesn't want it to look like a payment.
3. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
(a) A hardship.
(b) A difficult choice.
(c) The road less travelled.
(d) All of these.
4. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
(a) He doesn't know if they are really alone.
(b) He fears the legal ramifications.
(c) He already knows them.
(d) He likes the new church.
5. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(b) Inn keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What created the new church?
2. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
3. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
5. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)