|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alice act towards her husband when she visits him in the tower?
2. What is Norfolk's title?
3. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
(a) Trapping More.
(b) Bribing More.
(c) Lying to the King.
(d) Expanding the facts.
4. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More public riots.
(b) More's resignation.
(c) Catherine's public announcement.
(d) Some public executions.
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
2. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
4. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
5. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)