|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) A Perjured Conscience.
(b) The Defender of the Faith.
(c) A Friend of the Church.
(d) A Stalwart Soul.
2. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
(a) He believes it is fair.
(b) It is now written in law.
(c) All of these.
(d) Catherine has no living children.
3. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
(a) The hats of the Common Man.
(b) The Common Man alone.
(c) Chapuys and his attendants.
(d) Faceless men.
4. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He dies of consumption.
(b) He is executed for treason.
(c) He drowns in the river.
(d) He is stabbed in the back.
5. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His hair style.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His skin tone.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
2. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
3. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
4. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
5. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)