|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
(a) Faceless men.
(b) The Common Man alone.
(c) The hats of the Common Man.
(d) Chapuys and his attendants.
2. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His skin tone.
(d) His hair style.
3. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(b) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(c) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(d) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
4. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
5. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Member of Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
2. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
4. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
5. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)