|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
(a) A difficult choice.
(b) A hardship.
(c) The road less travelled.
(d) All of these.
2. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
(a) There is not time for that.
(b) There is no evidence.
(c) They would look like fools.
(d) It would be too public.
3. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
(b) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(c) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(d) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
(a) When he is on the stand.
(b) When Norfolk questions him.
(c) When he sees Rich.
(d) When his charges are read.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
2. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
3. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)