|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are allowed their beliefs.
(c) They are sent to outerlying cities.
(d) They are put in prison.
2. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
(a) Expanding the facts.
(b) Lying to the King.
(c) Bribing More.
(d) Trapping More.
3. What does More compare taking an oath to when talking to Margaret?
(a) Directing the flames of a fire.
(b) Controlling the smoke from a chimney.
(c) Explaining the flavor of salt.
(d) Holding water in your hands.
4. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
(a) His Honor.
(b) The Bishop of Rome.
(c) The heretic.
(d) That man.
5. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(b) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(c) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(d) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
2. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
4. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
5. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)