|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads the case against More?
(b) The Common Man.
2. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
(a) He is proud and will not take help.
(b) He has never accepted bribes.
(c) He is hoping to die a martyr.
(d) He doesn't want it to look like a payment.
3. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are put in prison.
(c) They are allowed their beliefs.
(d) They are sent to outerlying cities.
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Scriptural accounts.
(b) Modern culture.
5. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The nation of England.
(c) None of these.
(d) The alliance with Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
2. How does Alice act towards her husband when she visits him in the tower?
3. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
4. What does More say the Bible states silence is a sign of at his trial?
5. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)