|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(b) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(c) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
(d) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
2. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Common Man.
(d) The Plebian.
4. What does More say his refusal to sign the oath is a matter of when talking to Margaret?
5. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
(a) The Bishop of Rome.
(b) That man.
(c) His Honor.
(d) The heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
3. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
4. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)