|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
(a) He finds it on the ground.
(b) It is in his pocket.
(c) It falls from the sky.
(d) It is brought by a messenger.
2. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His skin tone.
(c) His hair style.
(d) His teeth.
3. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
(a) Catherine has no living children.
(b) It is now written in law.
(c) All of these.
(d) He believes it is fair.
4. Where is More's trial held?
(a) Paddington Square.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Hampton Court.
5. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He drowns in the river.
(b) He is stabbed in the back.
(c) He is executed for treason.
(d) He dies of consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
2. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
3. What does More say the Bible states silence is a sign of at his trial?
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)