|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the new church created?
(a) To allow Henry his divorce.
(b) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(c) All of these.
(d) To make a powerful statement.
2. What does More say the Bible states silence is a sign of at his trial?
3. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Member of Parliament.
4. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He is executed for treason.
(b) He drowns in the river.
(c) He dies of consumption.
(d) He is stabbed in the back.
5. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
(a) Expanding the facts.
(b) Trapping More.
(c) Bribing More.
(d) Lying to the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
2. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
3. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
4. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)