|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
2. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
(a) When Norfolk questions him.
(b) When his charges are read.
(c) When he sees Rich.
(d) When he is on the stand.
3. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(b) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(c) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(d) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
4. What does More say his refusal to sign the oath is a matter of when talking to Margaret?
5. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
2. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
4. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
5. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)