|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His skin tone.
(b) His hair style.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His teeth.
2. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) The Defender of the Faith.
(b) A Perjured Conscience.
(c) A Friend of the Church.
(d) A Stalwart Soul.
3. Who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) King Henry.
(c) The Maid of Kent.
(d) Richard Rich.
4. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
(a) A decoration.
(b) A declaration.
(c) A declination.
(d) A degradation.
5. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Plebian.
(c) The Common Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
2. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
3. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
4. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
5. What is Norfolk's title?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)