|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
(a) When Norfolk questions him.
(b) When he is on the stand.
(c) When he sees Rich.
(d) When his charges are read.
2. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) Catherine's public announcement.
(b) More's resignation.
(c) More public riots.
(d) Some public executions.
3. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To find companionship.
(c) To avoid harm.
(d) To be true to himself.
4. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
5. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
(a) Faceless men.
(b) The Common Man alone.
(c) Chapuys and his attendants.
(d) The hats of the Common Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
2. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
3. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
5. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)