|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
2. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(d) Inn keepers.
3. What does Cromwell compare More's silence to at his trial?
(a) Blaspheming God.
(b) Killing a child.
(c) Witnessing a murder.
(d) Defaming the King.
4. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
(d) The Common Man.
5. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are executed.
(b) They are tortured.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are deported.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
2. What created the new church?
3. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
4. What does More say he does not plan to enter easily?
5. Why was the new church created?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)