|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Lutheran Sect.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Protestant Church.
(d) The Church of England.
2. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) The Vicar of the Church.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Pope.
(d) His prayers.
3. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
4. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(b) If the bishops side with the King.
(c) If Henry gets his divorce.
(d) If he is called as a witness.
5. What did Henry die of?
(c) The plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
2. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
3. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
4. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
5. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)