|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
(a) When his charges are read.
(b) When he sees Rich.
(c) When Norfolk questions him.
(d) When he is on the stand.
2. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Chancellor Cromwell.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) King Henry.
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Common Man.
(b) The Plebian.
4. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(b) Inn keepers.
5. What did Henry die of?
(c) The plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
2. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
3. What does More compare taking an oath to when talking to Margaret?
4. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
5. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)