|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry die of?
(a) The plague.
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To find companionship.
(b) To be true to himself.
(c) To seek enlightenment.
(d) To avoid harm.
3. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The affects on his friends.
(b) The status of the nation.
(c) The reputation of the church.
(d) The health of his family.
4. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) A Friend of the Church.
(b) A Stalwart Soul.
(c) A Perjured Conscience.
(d) The Defender of the Faith.
5. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
(a) Some money.
(b) A letter.
(c) A royal summons.
(d) A boarding on a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
3. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
4. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
5. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)