|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are sent to outerlying cities.
(b) They are deported.
(c) They are allowed their beliefs.
(d) They are put in prison.
2. Who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) Richard Rich.
(c) The Maid of Kent.
(d) King Henry.
3. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
(a) He doesn't know if they are really alone.
(b) He likes the new church.
(c) He already knows them.
(d) He fears the legal ramifications.
4. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) His prayers.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Vicar of the Church.
5. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(a) Inn keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
2. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
3. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
5. What does More say he does not plan to enter easily?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)