|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
2. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
(a) His eye color.
(b) His name.
(c) His age.
(d) His complexion.
3. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
(a) When his charges are read.
(b) When he sees Rich.
(c) When Norfolk questions him.
(d) When he is on the stand.
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. Who reads the case against More?
(d) The Common Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the new church created?
2. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
3. What did Henry die of?
4. What created the new church?
5. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)