|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
(a) When he is on the stand.
(b) When he sees Rich.
(c) When Norfolk questions him.
(d) When his charges are read.
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
(a) Some money.
(b) Some fear.
(c) Some pressure.
(d) Some assurance.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Modern culture.
(c) Scriptural accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
2. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
3. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
4. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
5. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)