|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
(a) They are guessed at.
(b) They are vicious rumors.
(c) They are well known.
(d) They are all mistaken.
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. What does More compare taking an oath to when talking to Margaret?
(a) Directing the flames of a fire.
(b) Explaining the flavor of salt.
(c) Controlling the smoke from a chimney.
(d) Holding water in your hands.
4. What is Norfolk's title?
5. Who reads the case against More?
(d) The Common Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
2. What does Cromwell compare More's silence to at his trial?
3. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
4. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)