|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Lutheran Sect.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Rebel Cause.
2. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are tortured.
(b) They are imprisoned.
(c) They are deported.
(d) They are executed.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) Fear of Pain.
(b) All of these.
(d) Loss of stature.
5. What does More say his refusal to sign the oath is a matter of when talking to Margaret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norfolk think the King should handle More's resignation?
2. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
3. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
4. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
5. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)