|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) The Pope.
(b) His prayers.
(c) The Vicar of the Church.
(d) The Bible.
2. Where is More's trial held?
(a) The Tower of London.
(c) Hampton Court.
(d) Paddington Square.
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Modern culture.
(c) Scriptural accounts.
5. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
(a) The Common Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
2. What does More say his refusal to sign the oath is a matter of when talking to Margaret?
3. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
5. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)