|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
2. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
(a) It is cold.
(b) It is dark.
(c) It is lonely.
(d) It is unclean.
3. What does More say his refusal to sign the oath is a matter of when talking to Margaret?
4. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
(a) The bishops.
(b) King Henry.
(d) Thomas More.
5. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His skin tone.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His hair style.
(d) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
2. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
3. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
4. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
5. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)