|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
(a) There is not time for that.
(b) They would look like fools.
(c) It would be too public.
(d) There is no evidence.
2. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
(a) King Henry.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) The bishops.
3. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The reputation of the church.
(b) The status of the nation.
(c) The health of his family.
(d) The affects on his friends.
4. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Supremacy.
(b) The Act of Creation.
(c) The Act of Heresy.
(d) The Act of Institution.
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reads the case against More?
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
4. What created the new church?
5. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)