|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The status of the nation.
(b) The health of his family.
(c) The affects on his friends.
(d) The reputation of the church.
2. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
3. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
(a) He finds it on the ground.
(b) It is in his pocket.
(c) It is brought by a messenger.
(d) It falls from the sky.
4. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
(a) A royal summons.
(b) Some money.
(c) A letter.
(d) A boarding on a ship.
5. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Roman Catholic Church.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Lutheran Sect.
(d) The Protestant Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
2. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
3. What does More tell Marget to do when she leaves him in the tower?
4. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)