|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If Henry gets his divorce.
(b) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(c) If the bishops side with the King.
(d) If he is called as a witness.
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(b) Scriptural accounts.
(c) Modern culture.
3. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
(b) The Common Man.
4. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
(a) Member of Parliament.
(d) Secretary of State.
5. What did Henry die of?
(b) The plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
2. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
3. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. Why was the new church created?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)