|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
2. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
(a) Some pressure.
(b) Some money.
(c) Some assurance.
(d) Some fear.
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His skin tone.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His hair style.
5. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More public riots.
(b) More's resignation.
(c) Some public executions.
(d) Catherine's public announcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
2. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
4. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
5. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)