|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What created the new church?
a) A Papal Decree.
b) An act of Parliament.
c) A Petition of the State.
d) A Royal Dictate.
2. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
a) Inn keepers.
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
a) An idiot.
b) A fool.
c) A heretic.
d) A rebel.
5. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
a) If there is a good place to hide there.
b) If his prices are following the standard.
This section contains 548 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)