|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A snake.
(b) A herring.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Beast.
(b) The Whore of all Whores.
(c) The Abomination.
(d) That Thing.
3. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
4. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
5. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
(a) Rates are fixed.
(b) His boat is leaking.
(c) He is out past curfew.
(d) The past is past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's Steward?
2. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
3. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
4. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)