|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
(a) The Pope.
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 p.m.
(b) 1:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
3. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman older than he is.
(c) He married a woman from another country.
(d) He married his brother's wife.
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Make some money.
(b) Join the church.
(c) Prove his changed manners.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
5. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Finding truth.
(b) Withstanding trials.
(c) Being in power.
(d) Getting his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
4. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)