|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's wife?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Withstanding trials.
(b) Being in power.
(c) Finding truth.
(d) Getting his way.
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man is poor.
(c) The man has a bad reputation.
(d) The man is too young.
4. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(a) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
5. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(b) Shop keeper.
(c) Bar tender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
2. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
4. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
5. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)