|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Beast.
(b) The Abomination.
(c) The Whore of all Whores.
(d) That Thing.
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
(a) Some water.
(b) Some wine.
(c) A book.
(d) A pillow.
3. What is the name of More's Steward?
4. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To keep peace with Spain.
(b) To settle her dowry.
(c) To show compassion.
(d) To honor his brother.
5. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) Thomas More.
(b) Martin Luther.
(c) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
2. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
4. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)