|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(c) The Grand Cardinal.
(d) The Pope.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A herring.
(d) A snake.
4. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
5. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To see Wolsey.
(b) To find More.
(c) To the inn.
(d) To his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
4. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
5. What is the name of More's daughter?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)