|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A coward.
(c) A statesman.
(d) A good man.
2. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Listen to himself.
(b) Respect himself.
(c) Support himself.
(d) Believe in himself.
3. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Looking for him.
(b) Going home.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Replaying a memory.
4. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To see Wolsey.
(b) To find More.
(c) To his home.
(d) To the inn.
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
2. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
3. What is the title of More's wife?
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)