|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
3. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Make some money.
(b) Join the church.
(c) Stop changing his mind.
(d) Prove his changed manners.
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What is the title of More's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
2. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
3. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
4. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
5. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)