|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) It does not openly preach to all.
(b) The Pope is corrupt.
(c) It changes its doctrines.
(d) The King wants a divorce.
2. What is Cromwell's first name?
3. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A costume.
(b) A meal.
(c) His money.
(d) His house.
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He refuses his approval.
(b) He hugs her tightly.
(c) He begins to weep.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
2. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)