|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
(a) The Church of England.
(b) The Anglican Religion.
(c) The Divorce Court.
(d) The Church of the United Kingdom.
2. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Common Man.
(c) The Jailer.
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To find More.
(b) To his home.
(c) To see Wolsey.
(d) To the inn.
5. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
2. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
3. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
5. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)