|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
3. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(b) Spanish Ambassador.
4. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her father.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His money.
(b) A costume.
(c) His house.
(d) A meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)