|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Replaying a memory.
(b) Looking for him.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Going home.
3. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
(a) The past is past.
(b) He is out past curfew.
(c) His boat is leaking.
(d) Rates are fixed.
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
2. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
3. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
4. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
5. What is the name of More's wife?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)