|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Jailer.
(c) The Common Man.
2. What is Cromwell's first name?
3. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is strong.
(b) She is fertile.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is young.
5. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A book.
(c) A dispatch.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
2. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
3. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
4. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
5. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)