|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To see Wolsey.
(b) To his home.
(c) To find More.
(d) To the inn.
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) The King.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) A rebel.
3. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His house.
(b) A meal.
(c) His money.
(d) A costume.
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 11:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
5. What is the name of More's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
4. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)