|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(a) The Grand Cardinal.
(b) The Pope.
2. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
(a) He is a traitor.
(b) He is working off of fear.
(c) He is a good man at heart.
(d) He is in a bad mood.
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is fertile.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is young.
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A fool.
(b) A stalwart.
(c) A red herring.
(d) A ninny.
5. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Being in power.
(b) Withstanding trials.
(c) Finding truth.
(d) Getting his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
3. What is the name of More's daughter?
4. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)