|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 p.m.
(b) 11:30 a.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
2. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Jailer.
(b) The Common Man.
3. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
4. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
5. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
3. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
4. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
5. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)