|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A resignation for himself.
(b) A replacement for Catherine.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A promotion for himself.
2. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
3. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A costume.
(b) A meal.
(c) His money.
(d) His house.
4. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a woman from another country.
(b) He married a pregnant woman.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a woman older than he is.
5. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Abomination.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Beast.
(d) The Whore of all Whores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
2. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
3. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
4. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)