|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A snake.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A herring.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A meal.
(b) His money.
(c) A costume.
(d) His house.
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is young.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is fertile.
4. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A resignation for himself.
(b) A replacement for Catherine.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A promotion for himself.
5. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
2. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
3. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
5. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)