|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
2. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
(a) The Divorce Court.
(b) The Anglican Religion.
(c) The Church of the United Kingdom.
(d) The Church of England.
3. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Whore of all Whores.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Beast.
(d) The Abomination.
4. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A herring.
5. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Finding truth.
(b) Being in power.
(c) Getting his way.
(d) Withstanding trials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
2. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
5. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)