|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
2. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A price.
(b) A moral.
(c) A weakness.
(d) An unmet need.
3. What is the name of More's Steward?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) That Thing.
(b) The Beast.
(c) The Whore of all Whores.
(d) The Abomination.
5. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(b) The Pope.
(d) The Grand Cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
2. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
3. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
4. Who says the first line in the play?
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)