|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
(d) The Pope.
2. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is young.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is fertile.
3. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Jailer.
(c) The Common Man.
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 11:30 p.m.
5. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(a) Lack of title.
(c) Lack of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
2. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
3. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
4. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)