|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
(d) The Pope.
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Withstanding trials.
(b) Being in power.
(c) Finding truth.
(d) Getting his way.
3. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Beast.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Abomination.
(d) The Whore of all Whores.
5. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
2. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
3. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
4. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)