Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Rebel Cause.
(b) The Lutheran Sect.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) He is her father.
3. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
(a) A book.
(b) A letter.
(c) A dispatch.
(d) A pamphlet.
4. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His faith.
(c) His friendship.
(d) His fidelity.
5. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
(a) The Divorce Court.
(b) The Church of the United Kingdom.
(c) The Anglican Religion.
(d) The Church of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
3. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
4. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
5. What created the new church?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)