|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
(a) They think he is a heretic.
(b) The think he is a traitor.
(c) They think he is an angel.
(d) They think he is a Saint.
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
3. What is the name of More's Steward?
4. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) A rebel.
(b) His brother.
(c) The King.
(d) His father.
5. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
2. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
3. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
4. What is Cromwell's first name?
5. What did Wolsey die of?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)