Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A red herring.
(b) A ninny.
(c) A stalwart.
(d) A fool.
2. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
3. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) He fell in love with someone else.
(b) She was rigidly religious.
(c) All of these.
(d) She did not produce an heir.
4. What is the name of More's wife?
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is fertile.
(d) She is strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
2. What is the name of More's Steward?
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
4. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
5. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)