Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
(a) All of these.
(b) A difficult choice.
(c) A hardship.
(d) The road less travelled.
2. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He walks.
(b) He has a carriage.
(c) He takes the canal boat.
(d) He rides a horse.
3. What is Cromwell's first name?
4. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
(a) A declination.
(b) A declaration.
(c) A decoration.
(d) A degradation.
5. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
2. What does Rich do for the Duke?
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
4. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
5. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)