|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(a) Inn keepers.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) The King wants a divorce.
(b) It changes its doctrines.
(c) The Pope is corrupt.
(d) It does not openly preach to all.
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is poor.
(b) The man has a bad reputation.
(c) The man is too young.
(d) The man is a heretic.
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(b) Modern culture.
(d) Scriptural accounts.
5. What is the title of More's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What created the new church?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)