Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. Where does the story take place?
2. In what month does the story begin?
3. In what year does the story take place?
4. Where do the children live?
5. What is the children's room like?
6. Why are the children alone at the beginning of the story?
7. What does Edmund call his sister?
8. What is Edmund's sister's real name?
9. What type of book does Edmund's sister read?
10. At the beginning of the story, how long have the children been alone?
11. In the prologue, where is the children's mother?
12. How are the children feeling when the novel begins?
13. Why didn't Edmund want...
This section contains 1,991 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)