Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disorder discussed in the chapter named by Sacks?
2. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
4. How does the main character become himself again?
5. What disease does the main character have?
Please outline in detail the costs and benefits of phantom limb syndrome to an amputee. You must list at least two costs of the disorder and at least one benefit. Please research a case study and illustrate your points with the study.
Describe the different forms of reminiscence that Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M experience. How do they react to their disorders? Why do you believe that respond so differently?
A great deal of neurological research has been done on how aphasia affects the language centers of the brain. Complete a five page research paper where you summarize this research.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)