|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Dr. P possesses which personal qualities.
2. How many children does the main character have?
3. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
4. After Dr. Sacks and Mr. P part ways, how much longer does Mr. P teach music?
5. Who is the main character in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. To what extent can William escape his affliction? Which activities allow him to escape it?
2. How does Sacks answer the following questions?...
This section contains 1,117 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)