|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
2. What disease does the main character have?
3. What is the main character's affliction?
4. Who is the main character of this chapter?
5. How does the court treat the main character?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a research paper on reminiscence? What are the types of reminiscence? What are the most common types? Are the memories that patients with reminiscence re-experience accurate? Or are they full of errors?
Essay Topic 2
Does Korsakov's disease destroy William's personality? Does he have a real personality at all? In what sense? Do you think there is a real William inside that the Korsakov's prevents from manifesting? Or do you think that the disease has destroyed him, personality and all?
Essay Topic 3
What is retrograde amnesia? What causes it? To what extent can it be cured? How does it often disappear and why?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)