Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder does the main character have?
2. What is the main character's primary affliction?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
4. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
5. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
Write a research paper on reminiscence? What are the types of reminiscence? What are the most common types? Are the memories that patients with reminiscence re-experience accurate? Or are they full of errors?
Write a research paper on Mr. P's disorder. Explain the neurological causes and subsequent effects of the disease. Discuss at least one case study and assess the prospects for recovery.
In Chapter Two, Sacks wonders whether Jimmie G. has a soul because he has no ability to lay down new memories. Is Sacks right to worry? What is it to have a soul and how it is connected to our memories? If we lose the ability to lay down our memories, do we lose our souls?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)