|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder does the main character have?
2. What is the main character's primary affliction?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
4. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
5. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
Essay Topic 1
How does Bhagawhandi's tumor affect her visions? To what extent is Bhagawhandi justified in believing that her visions are helping her 'journey home', as she puts it? Is it better to embrace the illusion? Or should she try to fight them? What would you do in her position and why?
Essay Topic 2
Please outline in detail the costs and benefits of phantom limb syndrome to an amputee. You must list at least two costs of the disorder and at least one benefit. Please research a case study and illustrate your points with the study.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the different forms of reminiscence that Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M experience. How do they react to their disorders? Why do you believe that respond so differently?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)