|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people on the street react to the main character?
2. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
3. What happens when the twins are separated?
4. Who does the main character kill?
5. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
A great deal of neurological research has been done on how aphasia affects the language centers of the brain. Complete a five page research paper where you summarize this research.
Essay Topic 2
What is retrograde amnesia? What causes it? To what extent can it be cured? How does it often disappear and why?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Christina's condition. Then speculate on how you believe she withstood the psychological pressure to give up on her life. How would you have reacted in a similar situation?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)