|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
2. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
3. When does the main character live?
4. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
5. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is retrograde amnesia? What causes it? To what extent can it be cured? How does it often disappear and why?
Essay Topic 2
What is Parkinson's disease? How does it affect the brain? What are common treatments for the disease? How effective are they? What prospects are there for a cure. Please write a five-page essay on this topic, double spaced. Cite your sources.
Essay Topic 3
Does Korsakov's disease destroy William's personality? Does he have a real personality at all? In what sense? Do you think there is a real William inside that the Korsakov's prevents from manifesting? Or do you think that the disease has destroyed him, personality and all?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)