|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the twins are separated?
(a) They can function normally in society
(b) They have higher IQ scores
(c) They lose their ability to calculate
(d) They die from loneliness
2. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
(a) They become more frequent and she becomes lost in them
(b) They become less frequent and she recovers
(c) They lengthen in time but do not become more frequent
(d) They shorten in time but do not become more frequent
3. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
4. What is the main character's main emotion?
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Jimmie G.
(b) Witty Ticcy Ray
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
2. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
4. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
5. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)