|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(d) Mrs O'M
2. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
(a) All the time
(b) Only at certain times
(c) Only when he is willing to face the truth
(d) Not at all
3. What is the main character's occupation?
4. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
(a) Sister, Brother, Father
(b) Sister, Brother, Doctor
(c) Father, Sister, Doctor
(d) Father, Brother, Doctor
5. How does the main character handle her grandmother's death?
(a) With Rage
(b) With Compsure
(c) She runs away from home
(d) She has a nervous breakdown
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the main character end up flourishing?
2. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
3. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
4. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
5. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)