|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
(a) Mimicing other people's actions
(b) Intense Concentration
2. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'M
(b) Mrs. O'C
(d) Rose R.
3. What is the cause of their ability?
(a) A Lesion in the Amygdala
(b) An Enlarged Temporal Lobe
(c) No one knows
(d) A Dense Frontal Cortex
4. What does the disorder consist in?
(a) Intense religous experiences
(b) The loss of one's sense of self
(c) Mental transports to others times or places
(d) The loss of one's sense of self-control
5. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) She has blindsight
(b) She is a retardate
(c) She has reminiscence
(d) She is paralyzed
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
2. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
3. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
4. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
5. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)