|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(b) Witty Ticcy Ray
(c) Jimmie G.
2. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(b) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
(c) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
(d) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
3. When does the main character live?
(b) 12th century
(c) 16th century
(d) 19th century
4. How do people on the street react to the main character?
(a) They are frightened and quickly run away
(b) They react out of compassion for her disorder
(c) They believe she is mocking them
(d) They scream and yell at her
5. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
(a) Intense Concentration
(d) Mimicing other people's actions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the disorder consist in?
2. What is the main character's main emotion?
3. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
4. What is the main character's affliction?
5. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)