|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main character's symptoms?
(a) Hearing Voices
(b) Tactile Illusions
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
(a) Neither One
(b) Psychomotor Functioning
(d) Speech and Psychomotor Functioning
4. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Bach's Biography
(b) The Bible
(c) Webster's Dictionary
(d) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
5. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Mother
(b) His Grandmother
(c) His Sister
(d) His Girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
2. What is the main character's disorder?
3. What is the main character's occupation?
4. How do the twins score on IQ tests?
5. Things aren't real to the main character until he has?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)