|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main character's affliction?
(a) Bipolar Disorder
(d) Its not clear
2. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Grandmother
(b) His Sister
(c) His Mother
(d) His Girlfriend
3. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Webster's Dictionary
(b) Bach's Biography
(c) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(d) The Bible
4. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) A Brain Lesion
(b) A Seizure
(c) A Lobotomy
(d) A Brain Tumor
5. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
(a) A discussion with her father about her mother's death
(b) Some conversations she remembers from her childhood
(c) Some old rock tunes from her youth
(d) Three hymns that she knows
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
2. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
3. How does the main character handle her grandmother's death?
4. What is the cause of their ability?
5. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)