|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's disorder?
2. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(b) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
(c) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
(d) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
3. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
(a) Religious Activities
(c) All of the below
4. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
(a) She is
(b) She is
(c) She is
(d) She is
5. What is the main character's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
2. When does the main character live?
3. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
4. What was an activity of the main character's?
5. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)