|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Things aren't real to the main character until he has?
(a) Taste Them
(b) Smelled Them
(c) Touched Them
(d) Heard Them
2. What is the main character's main emotion?
3. How do people on the street react to the main character?
(a) They believe she is mocking them
(b) They react out of compassion for her disorder
(c) They are frightened and quickly run away
(d) They scream and yell at her
4. How does the court treat the main character?
(a) They convict him
(b) They send his case to a court of appeals
(c) They refuse to hear his case
(d) They exonerate him
5. What are the effects of the main character's affliction?
(a) Inability to identify himself
(b) Inability to comprehend language
(c) Inability to identify others
(d) Inability to attend to his right side.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
2. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
3. What happens to him after he commits murder?
4. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
5. How do the twins score on IQ tests?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)