|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the main character recall the murder?
(a) He gets hit by a car and can immediately remember the murder
(b) He gets his by a bat and can immediately remember the murder
(c) He gets hit by a car and goes into a coma
(d) He has a bike accident that puts him in a coma
2. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
(a) Fits of Rage
(b) A Trance
(c) A Coma
(d) Deep Depression
3. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) She has blindsight
(b) She has reminiscence
(c) She is a retardate
(d) She is paralyzed
4. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
(a) She is depressed
(b) She sees no problem with it
(c) She is shocked
(d) She is angry
5. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
(a) It's not clear
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does this affliction last?
2. What happens to him after he commits murder?
3. How does the court treat the main character?
4. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
5. What is the cause of their ability?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)