|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
2. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
(a) She is
(b) She is
(c) She is
(d) She is
3. How does the main character handle her grandmother's death?
(a) She runs away from home
(b) With Compsure
(c) She has a nervous breakdown
(d) With Rage
4. How long does this affliction last?
(a) Three Days
(b) Three Weeks
(c) Three Years
(d) Three Months
5. What does the disorder consist in?
(a) Mental transports to others times or places
(b) Intense religous experiences
(c) The loss of one's sense of self-control
(d) The loss of one's sense of self
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main character's affliction?
2. What was an activity of the main character's?
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
4. Why does the main character confabulate?
5. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)