|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disorder discussed in the chapter named by Sacks?
2. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Webster's Dictionary
(b) The Bible
(c) Bach's Biography
(d) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
3. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
4. What disorder does the main character have?
(a) Parkinson's Disease
(b) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(c) Alzheimer's Disease
(d) Tourette's Syndrome
5. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
(a) Mimicing other people's actions
(d) Intense Concentration
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the affliction discovered and treated? When is it rediscovered?
2. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
3. What is the main character's occupation?
4. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
5. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)