|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
(b) Stamp Collecting
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(b) The Bible
(c) Bach's Biography
(d) Webster's Dictionary
4. How does the court treat the main character?
(a) They refuse to hear his case
(b) They exonerate him
(c) They convict him
(d) They send his case to a court of appeals
5. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Korsakov's disease
(c) Tourette's syndrome
(d) Cupid's disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's occupation?
2. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
3. What was the main character's affliction?
4. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
5. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)