|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
(b) Cannot remember who she is
(c) Cannot understand faces
(d) Cannot see whole personalities
2. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
(a) Intense Concentration
(c) Mimicing other people's actions
3. How does the main character handle her grandmother's death?
(a) With Compsure
(b) With Rage
(c) She has a nervous breakdown
(d) She runs away from home
4. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
5. What was an activity of the main character's?
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
2. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
3. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
4. How does the court treat the main character?
5. What is the main character's affliction?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)