Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder does the main character have?
(a) Alzheimer's Disease
(b) Tourette's Syndrome
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(d) Parkinson's Disease
2. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot see whole personalities
(b) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
(c) Cannot remember who she is
(d) Cannot understand faces
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
(c) Stamp Collecting
4. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
(b) All of the below
(c) Religious Activities
5. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
(a) She can no longer see
(b) She forgets who she is and invents new identities
(c) She has visions and seizures with a dream-like state
(d) She has incredible pain throughout her body
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
2. How does the main character recall the murder?
3. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
4. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
5. What was the main character's affliction?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)