|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
2. The first main character discussed in detail exhibits what symptom?
(a) She is temporarily transported back to events from her teenage years each week
(b) She loses her sense of time and space
(c) She wakes up in the middle of the night hearing songs from her childhood
(d) She finds herself trapped within memories of being in Ireland from time to time
3. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
4. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
(a) Fits of Rage
(b) Deep Depression
(c) A Coma
(d) A Trance
5. Sacks calls the main character:
(a) A Friend of God
(b) A Shadow of Ruth
(c) A Foolish Isaiah
(d) An Idiot Ecclesiastes
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
2. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
3. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
4. What is the main character's affliction?
5. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)