|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's occupation?
2. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
(a) Three hymns that she knows
(b) Some old rock tunes from her youth
(c) Some conversations she remembers from her childhood
(d) A discussion with her father about her mother's death
3. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
(a) Not at all
(b) Only at certain times
(c) Only when he is willing to face the truth
(d) All the time
4. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
5. What was the main character's symptoms?
(a) Hearing Voices
(c) Tactile Illusions
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character has which book memorized?
2. What happens to him after he commits murder?
3. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
4. What is the main character's affliction?
5. What is the main character's occupation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)