|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to him after he commits murder?
(a) He gets amnesia
(b) He loses a limb and develops phantom limb syndrome
(c) He develops Cupid's Disease
(d) He gets hit by a truck
2. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
(a) John and Michael
(b) Ray and John
(c) Michael and Ray
(d) Jimmy and John
3. What was the main character's symptoms?
(a) Tactile Illusions
(d) Hearing Voices
4. What disease does the main character have?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Huntingdon's Disease
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Hildegard of Bingen
(c) Peter Damien
(d) Odo of Cluny
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
2. What does the disorder consist in?
3. How do people on the street react to the main character?
4. The main character has which book memorized?
5. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)