|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
(a) Church Services
(b) Smutty Stories
(c) Romantic Movies
2. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
(a) A Coma
(b) Fits of Rage
(c) A Trance
(d) Deep Depression
3. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs O'M
4. How long does this affliction last?
(a) Three Weeks
(b) Three Months
(c) Three Years
(d) Three Days
5. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
(a) She is
(b) She is
(c) She is
(d) She is
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
2. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
4. The main character has which book memorized?
5. How does the court treat the main character?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)