|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
(b) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
(c) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(d) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
2. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(b) Mrs O'M
3. How does the main character recall the murder?
(a) He gets hit by a car and can immediately remember the murder
(b) He has a bike accident that puts him in a coma
(c) He gets hit by a car and goes into a coma
(d) He gets his by a bat and can immediately remember the murder
4. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
(a) She forgets who she is and invents new identities
(b) She has incredible pain throughout her body
(c) She can no longer see
(d) She has visions and seizures with a dream-like state
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(d) Mrs. B
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
2. Who is the main character of this chapter?
3. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
4. What does the disorder consist in?
5. What happens when the twins are separated?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)