|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Bach's Biography
(b) The Bible
(c) Webster's Dictionary
(d) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
2. What was an activity of the main character's?
3. What is the cause of their ability?
(a) A Lesion in the Amygdala
(b) A Dense Frontal Cortex
(c) An Enlarged Temporal Lobe
(d) No one knows
4. How do people on the street react to the main character?
(a) They react out of compassion for her disorder
(b) They believe she is mocking them
(c) They are frightened and quickly run away
(d) They scream and yell at her
5. What happens to him after he commits murder?
(a) He gets hit by a truck
(b) He loses a limb and develops phantom limb syndrome
(c) He develops Cupid's Disease
(d) He gets amnesia
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. What is the main character's main emotion?
4. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
5. How long does this affliction last?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)