|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people on the street react to the main character?
(a) They are frightened and quickly run away
(b) They scream and yell at her
(c) They believe she is mocking them
(d) They react out of compassion for her disorder
2. What disease does the main character have?
(b) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(c) Huntingdon's Disease
3. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
(a) A Coma
(b) A Trance
(c) Deep Depression
(d) Fits of Rage
4. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Sister
(b) His Girlfriend
(c) His Mother
(d) His Grandmother
5. What was the main character's affliction?
(a) Its not clear
(b) Bipolar Disorder
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
2. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
3. What is the cause of their ability?
4. What is the main character's affliction?
5. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)