|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the effects of the main character's affliction?
(a) Inability to identify himself
(b) Inability to comprehend language
(c) Inability to identify others
(d) Inability to attend to his right side.
2. What is the twins' special ability?
(a) Do complicated math problems
(b) Immediately rhyme any word mentioned
(c) Calculate day of the week at past or future times
(d) Guess Age
3. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
(a) Mental Degradation
(b) Mental Aphasia
(c) Mental Agnosia
(d) Mental Displopia
4. How does the main character become himself again?
(a) Worshipping in Church
(b) Working A Job
(d) Writing Music
5. How long does this affliction last?
(a) Three Years
(b) Three Days
(c) Three Weeks
(d) Three Months
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
2. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
3. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
4. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
5. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)