|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Cupid's disease
(c) Tourette's syndrome
(d) Korsakov's disease
2. When is the affliction discovered and treated? When is it rediscovered?
(a) Age 6 and 25
(b) Age 7 and 18
(c) Age 4 and 45
(d) Age 5 and 35
3. How long does this affliction last?
(a) Three Months
(b) Three Years
(c) Three Days
(d) Three Weeks
4. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) She is paralyzed
(b) She is a retardate
(c) She has reminiscence
(d) She has blindsight
5. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) A Brain Lesion
(b) A Brain Tumor
(c) A Seizure
(d) A Lobotomy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character in this chapter?
2. Who is the main character of this chapter?
3. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
4. How does the main character recall the murder?
5. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)