|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the main character confabulate?
(a) He cannot remember his own life story
(b) He cannot understand what people say
(c) He cannot figure out who others are
(d) He cannot perceive his right leg
2. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
3. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
(a) Three hymns that she knows
(b) Some conversations she remembers from her childhood
(c) Some old rock tunes from her youth
(d) A discussion with her father about her mother's death
4. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(c) Mrs. B
5. How does the main character become himself again?
(b) Worshipping in Church
(c) Writing Music
(d) Working A Job
Short Answer Questions
1. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
4. Sacks calls the main character:
5. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)