|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
(a) Father, Sister, Doctor
(b) Sister, Brother, Father
(c) Father, Brother, Doctor
(d) Sister, Brother, Doctor
2. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
(d) Stamp Collecting
3. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
(a) Michael and Ray
(b) John and Michael
(c) Jimmy and John
(d) Ray and John
4. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot remember who she is
(b) Cannot see whole personalities
(c) Cannot understand faces
(d) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
5. Where does the main character end up flourishing?
(a) Poetry Writing
(b) The Theatre
Short Answer Questions
1. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
2. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
3. How does the main character recall the murder?
4. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
5. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)