|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder does the main character have?
(a) Tourette's Syndrome
(b) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(c) Alzheimer's Disease
(d) Parkinson's Disease
2. How long does this affliction last?
(a) Three Weeks
(b) Three Months
(c) Three Years
(d) Three Days
3. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
(a) Only when he is willing to face the truth
(b) Only at certain times
(c) Not at all
(d) All the time
4. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
(a) She is depressed
(b) She sees no problem with it
(c) She is angry
(d) She is shocked
5. Where does the main character end up flourishing?
(b) The Theatre
(d) Poetry Writing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the disorder consist in?
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
4. How does the main character become himself again?
5. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)