|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was an activity of the main character's?
2. What was the main character's symptoms?
(a) Hearing Voices
(d) Tactile Illusions
3. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
4. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C
(b) Mrs. O'M
(d) Rose R.
5. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
(a) She is
(b) She is
(c) She is
(d) She is
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
2. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
3. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
4. Which other character in the book does the main character in this chapter share a disorder with?
5. The main character has which book memorized?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)