|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the main character live?
(b) 16th century
(c) 12th century
(d) 19th century
2. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(b) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
(c) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
(d) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
3. What is the main character's occupation?
(d) Medical Student
4. What happens when the twins are separated?
(a) They die from loneliness
(b) They have higher IQ scores
(c) They can function normally in society
(d) They lose their ability to calculate
5. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Bach's Biography
(b) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(c) The Bible
(d) Webster's Dictionary
6. What is the main character's occupation?
7. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
(a) Smutty Stories
(c) Romantic Movies
(d) Church Services
8. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Girlfriend
(b) His Grandmother
(c) His Sister
(d) His Mother
9. What disease does the main character have?
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(d) Huntingdon's Disease
10. Sacks calls the main character:
(a) A Shadow of Ruth
(b) A Foolish Isaiah
(c) A Friend of God
(d) An Idiot Ecclesiastes
11. What was the main character's affliction?
(b) Bipolar Disorder
(d) Its not clear
12. What was the main character's symptoms?
(b) Hearing Voices
(c) Tactile Illusions
13. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Hildegard of Bingen
(c) Peter Damien
(d) Odo of Cluny
14. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
(b) Speech and Psychomotor Functioning
(c) Neither One
(d) Psychomotor Functioning
15. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
(a) She is shocked
(b) She is angry
(c) She sees no problem with it
(d) She is depressed
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the main character recall the murder?
2. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
3. How do people on the street react to the main character?
4. Who is the main character of this chapter?
5. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)