Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disorder discussed in the chapter named by Sacks?
2. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
(b) Stamp Collecting
4. How does the main character become himself again?
(a) Working A Job
(b) Writing Music
(d) Worshipping in Church
5. What disease does the main character have?
(a) Huntingdon's Disease
(d) Phantom Limb Syndrome
6. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(d) Mrs. B
7. When does the main character live?
(a) 19th century
(c) 16th century
(d) 12th century
8. What was the main character's affliction?
(b) Its not clear
(d) Bipolar Disorder
9. What was an activity of the main character's?
10. The first main character discussed in detail exhibits what symptom?
(a) She is temporarily transported back to events from her teenage years each week
(b) She finds herself trapped within memories of being in Ireland from time to time
(c) She wakes up in the middle of the night hearing songs from her childhood
(d) She loses her sense of time and space
11. What is the main character's main emotion?
12. What is the main character's occupation?
13. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
(a) In a lab in London
(b) In a hospital in London
(c) In an old folks home in London
(d) In the streets of London
14. Which other character in the book does the main character in this chapter share a disorder with?
(a) Witty Ticcy Ray
(b) Jimmie G.
(c) Mrs. B
15. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Tourette's syndrome
(c) Cupid's disease
(d) Korsakov's disease
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the main character describe what is happening to her?
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. What is the main character's primary affliction?
4. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
5. What happens to him after he commits murder?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)