Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder does the main character have?
(a) Alzheimer's Disease
(b) Tourette's Syndrome
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(d) Parkinson's Disease
2. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot see whole personalities
(b) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
(c) Cannot remember who she is
(d) Cannot understand faces
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
(c) Stamp Collecting
4. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
(b) All of the below
(c) Religious Activities
5. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
(a) She can no longer see
(b) She forgets who she is and invents new identities
(c) She has visions and seizures with a dream-like state
(d) She has incredible pain throughout her body
6. The main character addresses Dr. Sacks as three different people. Which ones?
(a) Sister, Brother, Father
(b) Father, Brother, Doctor
(c) Sister, Brother, Doctor
(d) Father, Sister, Doctor
7. How does the main character recall the murder?
(a) He gets hit by a car and goes into a coma
(b) He gets hit by a car and can immediately remember the murder
(c) He gets his by a bat and can immediately remember the murder
(d) He has a bike accident that puts him in a coma
8. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
(b) Mentally Handicapped
(c) A Poor Singer
9. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
(b) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
(c) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(d) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
10. What was the main character's affliction?
(c) Bipolar Disorder
(d) Its not clear
11. What is the main character's occupation?
12. Sacks calls the main character:
(a) An Idiot Ecclesiastes
(b) A Foolish Isaiah
(c) A Shadow of Ruth
(d) A Friend of God
13. What is the main character's main emotion?
14. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Tourette's syndrome
(b) Korsakov's disease
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(d) Cupid's disease
15. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
(a) Mental Agnosia
(b) Mental Degradation
(c) Mental Displopia
(d) Mental Aphasia
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the twins are separated?
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
4. What was an activity of the main character's?
5. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)