|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(d) Mr. P
2. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
(a) She can no longer see
(b) She has incredible pain throughout her body
(c) She forgets who she is and invents new identities
(d) She has visions and seizures with a dream-like state
3. What happens when the twins are separated?
(a) They die from loneliness
(b) They can function normally in society
(c) They have higher IQ scores
(d) They lose their ability to calculate
4. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Witty Ticcy Ray
(b) Jimmie G.
5. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Grandmother
(b) His Sister
(c) His Mother
(d) His Girlfriend
6. What is the cause of their ability?
(a) A Lesion in the Amygdala
(b) An Enlarged Temporal Lobe
(c) A Dense Frontal Cortex
(d) No one knows
7. Where does the main character end up flourishing?
(a) The Theatre
(b) Poetry Writing
8. What is the twins' special ability?
(a) Calculate day of the week at past or future times
(b) Do complicated math problems
(c) Guess Age
(d) Immediately rhyme any word mentioned
9. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(c) Mrs O'M
10. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
(a) Romantic Movies
(b) Smutty Stories
(d) Church Services
11. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) A Brain Lesion
(b) A Lobotomy
(c) A Seizure
(d) A Brain Tumor
12. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
13. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
14. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
(a) In the streets of London
(b) In an old folks home in London
(c) In a hospital in London
(d) In a lab in London
15. Why does the main character confabulate?
(a) He cannot understand what people say
(b) He cannot perceive his right leg
(c) He cannot figure out who others are
(d) He cannot remember his own life story
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an activity of the main character's?
2. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
3. What does the disorder consist in?
4. What is the main character's occupation?
5. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)