|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Tourette's syndrome
(c) Cupid's disease
(d) Korsakov's disease
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
(a) Intense Concentration
(c) Mimicing other people's actions
4. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs O'M
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Odo of Cluny
(b) Hildegard of Bingen
(c) Peter Damien
6. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
7. What happens when the twins are separated?
(a) They can function normally in society
(b) They have higher IQ scores
(c) They lose their ability to calculate
(d) They die from loneliness
8. What was the main character's symptoms?
(a) Hearing Voices
(c) Tactile Illusions
9. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
(a) She is depressed
(b) She is shocked
(c) She sees no problem with it
(d) She is angry
10. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
(d) Stamp Collecting
11. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(b) Bach's Biography
(c) Webster's Dictionary
(d) The Bible
12. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
(a) Only when he is willing to face the truth
(b) Not at all
(c) All the time
(d) Only at certain times
13. Where does the main character end up flourishing?
(b) The Theatre
(c) Poetry Writing
14. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(b) Mrs. O'C
(c) Mrs. O'M
15. Why does the main character confabulate?
(a) He cannot perceive his right leg
(b) He cannot remember his own life story
(c) He cannot understand what people say
(d) He cannot figure out who others are
Short Answer Questions
1. Which other character in the book does the main character in this chapter share a disorder with?
2. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
3. How does the court treat the main character?
4. What is the cause of their ability?
5. Who does the main character kill?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)