|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the court treat the main character?
(a) They send his case to a court of appeals
(b) They exonerate him
(c) They convict him
(d) They refuse to hear his case
2. What happens to him after he commits murder?
(a) He gets hit by a truck
(b) He develops Cupid's Disease
(c) He gets amnesia
(d) He loses a limb and develops phantom limb syndrome
3. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(b) Mr. P
4. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Elevated Sense of Smell
(b) Elevated Hearing
(c) Elevated Proprioception
(d) Elevated Sex Drive
5. Who is the main character in this chapter?
6. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Jimmie G.
(b) Stephen D.
(c) Witty Ticcy Ray
7. What is the main character's affliction?
8. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
(b) Cannot see whole personalities
(c) Cannot understand faces
(d) Cannot remember who she is
9. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Bach's Biography
(b) Webster's Dictionary
(c) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(d) The Bible
10. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
(a) In an old folks home in London
(b) In a lab in London
(c) In a hospital in London
(d) In the streets of London
11. How does the main character recall the murder?
(a) He has a bike accident that puts him in a coma
(b) He gets hit by a car and can immediately remember the murder
(c) He gets hit by a car and goes into a coma
(d) He gets his by a bat and can immediately remember the murder
12. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
(a) Mental Degradation
(b) Mental Agnosia
(c) Mental Aphasia
(d) Mental Displopia
13. The second main character in the chapter hears what over and over again?
(a) Some conversations she remembers from her childhood
(b) A discussion with her father about her mother's death
(c) Some old rock tunes from her youth
(d) Three hymns that she knows
14. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
15. How many characters does the main character identify himself as in front of Dr. Sacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the main character live?
2. How do the twins score on IQ tests?
3. What is the main character's occupation?
4. How does the main character become himself again?
5. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)