|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
2. What was the main character's symptoms?
(b) Hearing Voices
(c) Tactile Illusions
3. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(b) Webster's Dictionary
(c) Bach's Biography
(d) The Bible
4. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
(b) It's not clear
5. What is the main character's disorder?
6. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(c) Witty Ticcy Ray
(d) Jimmie G.
7. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Cupid's disease
(b) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(c) Tourette's syndrome
(d) Korsakov's disease
8. What is the main character's occupation?
(a) Medical Student
9. What disease does the main character have?
(b) Huntingdon's Disease
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
10. Which other character in the book does the main character in this chapter share a disorder with?
(a) Witty Ticcy Ray
(b) Mrs. B
(d) Jimmie G.
11. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
(a) Speech and Psychomotor Functioning
(b) Neither One
(c) Psychomotor Functioning
12. What is the main character's affliction?
13. What happens when the twins are separated?
(a) They have higher IQ scores
(b) They die from loneliness
(c) They can function normally in society
(d) They lose their ability to calculate
14. What is the main character's main emotion?
15. What are some activities that the main character enjoys?
(a) All of the below
(d) Religious Activities
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
2. What are the symptoms of the main character's affliction?
3. The main character in this chapter controls her disorder by doing what?
4. How does the main character recall the murder?
5. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)