|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to him after he commits murder?
(a) He gets amnesia
(b) He gets hit by a truck
(c) He loses a limb and develops phantom limb syndrome
(d) He develops Cupid's Disease
2. What is the main character's affliction?
3. What is the main character's occupation?
4. William Penfield calls the disorder discussed in the chapter by what technical name?
(a) Mental Displopia
(b) Mental Agnosia
(c) Mental Aphasia
(d) Mental Degradation
5. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
6. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
7. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) She is a retardate
(b) She has reminiscence
(c) She is paralyzed
(d) She has blindsight
8. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(d) Mrs O'M
9. The main character's treatment causes her to enjoy what?
(a) Romantic Movies
(b) Smutty Stories
(d) Church Services
10. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
(a) John and Michael
(b) Jimmy and John
(c) Ray and John
(d) Michael and Ray
11. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C
(c) Mrs. O'M
(d) Rose R.
12. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Grandmother
(b) His Sister
(c) His Girlfriend
(d) His Mother
13. When does the main character live?
(a) 16th century
(c) 12th century
(d) 19th century
14. What was the main character's affliction?
(b) Bipolar Disorder
(c) Its not clear
15. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(c) Mr. P
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the affliction discovered and treated? When is it rediscovered?
2. What has the main character experienced over the last twenty-four years?
3. What is the main character's affliction?
4. What was the main character's symptoms?
5. How long does this affliction last?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)