|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Things aren't real to the main character until he has?
(a) Touched Them
(b) Taste Them
(c) Smelled Them
(d) Heard Them
2. What is the main character's occupation?
(a) Medical Student
3. What was the main character's affliction?
(b) Bipolar Disorder
(c) Its not clear
4. What are the effects of the main character's affliction?
(a) Inability to identify others
(b) Inability to attend to his right side.
(c) Inability to comprehend language
(d) Inability to identify himself
5. Sacks calls the main character:
(a) An Idiot Ecclesiastes
(b) A Friend of God
(c) A Shadow of Ruth
(d) A Foolish Isaiah
6. What was an activity of the main character's?
7. How does the main character recall the murder?
(a) He gets hit by a car and goes into a coma
(b) He gets hit by a car and can immediately remember the murder
(c) He gets his by a bat and can immediately remember the murder
(d) He has a bike accident that puts him in a coma
8. Why does the main character confabulate?
(a) He cannot understand what people say
(b) He cannot perceive his right leg
(c) He cannot figure out who others are
(d) He cannot remember his own life story
9. When does the main character live?
(a) 19th century
(b) 16th century
(d) 12th century
10. To what extent does the main character recognize his disorder?
(a) Only at certain times
(b) Not at all
(c) Only when he is willing to face the truth
(d) All the time
11. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
(b) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
(c) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
(d) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
12. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Elevated Proprioception
(b) Elevated Sense of Smell
(c) Elevated Sex Drive
(d) Elevated Hearing
13. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
14. The first main character discussed in detail exhibits what symptom?
(a) She loses her sense of time and space
(b) She finds herself trapped within memories of being in Ireland from time to time
(c) She wakes up in the middle of the night hearing songs from her childhood
(d) She is temporarily transported back to events from her teenage years each week
15. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to him after he commits murder?
2. How does the main character become himself again?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
4. Where did James Parkinson identify Parkinsonism?
5. Who is the main character of this chapter?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)