|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character lose when he loses his affliction?
2. What is the main character's main emotion?
3. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Mother
(b) His Sister
(c) His Grandmother
(d) His Girlfriend
4. The first main character discussed in detail exhibits what symptom?
(a) She is temporarily transported back to events from her teenage years each week
(b) She finds herself trapped within memories of being in Ireland from time to time
(c) She loses her sense of time and space
(d) She wakes up in the middle of the night hearing songs from her childhood
5. How does the patient react to her perceptions of individuals as fractured?
(a) She is depressed
(b) She sees no problem with it
(c) She is shocked
(d) She is angry
6. The main character has which book memorized?
(a) Webster's Dictionary
(b) Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians
(c) Bach's Biography
(d) The Bible
7. What disorder does the main character have?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Tourette's Syndrome
(c) Parkinson's Disease
(d) Alzheimer's Disease
8. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(b) Witty Ticcy Ray
(c) Jimmie G.
(d) Stephen D.
9. Why does the main character confabulate?
(a) He cannot perceive his right leg
(b) He cannot understand what people say
(c) He cannot figure out who others are
(d) He cannot remember his own life story
10. What is the main character's primary affliction?
(a) Cannot see the right-side of her visual field
(b) Cannot see whole personalities
(c) Cannot understand faces
(d) Cannot remember who she is
11. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
12. Who are the main characters in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'F and Mrs O'P
(b) Mrs. O'D and Mrs. O'Q
(c) Mrs. O'B and Mrs O'Q
(d) Mrs. O'C and Mrs. O'M
13. What is the main character's occupation?
(a) Medical Student
14. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs O'M
15. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(d) Mrs. B
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of their ability?
2. What is the twins' special ability?
3. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
4. How do people on the street react to the main character?
5. Things aren't real to the main character until he has?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)