|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the effects of the main character's affliction?
(a) Inability to attend to his right side.
(b) Inability to identify himself
(c) Inability to comprehend language
(d) Inability to identify others
2. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Tourette's syndrome
(b) Korsakov's disease
(c) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(d) Cupid's disease
3. What disease does the main character have?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(d) Huntingdon's Disease
4. What disorder does the main character have?
(a) Parkinson's Disease
(b) Tourette's Syndrome
(c) Alzheimer's Disease
(d) Phantom Limb Syndrome
5. What happens when the twins are separated?
(a) They die from loneliness
(b) They have higher IQ scores
(c) They can function normally in society
(d) They lose their ability to calculate
6. What is the main character's affliction?
7. Later on in life, but before being separated, what entertainment venue do the twins participate in?
8. Things aren't real to the main character until he has?
(a) Smelled Them
(b) Heard Them
(c) Taste Them
(d) Touched Them
9. Are patients with the main character's disorder aware of their problem?
(a) It's not clear
10. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(a) Mrs. O'C
(b) Rose R.
(c) Mrs. O'M
11. How long does this affliction last?
(a) Three Months
(b) Three Days
(c) Three Weeks
(d) Three Years
12. Who is the main character in this chapter?
13. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(d) Mr. P
14. Who does the main character kill?
(a) His Mother
(b) His Grandmother
(c) His Sister
(d) His Girlfriend
15. What was the main character's affliction?
(b) Bipolar Disorder
(d) Its not clear
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the affliction discovered and treated? When is it rediscovered?
2. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
3. The main character has an amazing memory for what:
4. What is the main character's affliction?
5. The main character has which book memorized?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)