|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(a) Jimmie G.
(c) Stephen D.
(d) Witty Ticcy Ray
2. What is the name of the main character in this chapter?
(c) Mrs O'M
3. How do the twins score on IQ tests?
(a) Very high
(d) Very low
4. Things aren't real to the main character until he has?
(a) Smelled Them
(b) Touched Them
(c) Heard Them
(d) Taste Them
5. What is the main character's disorder?
6. Who is the main character of this chapter?
(b) Witty Ticcy Ray
(d) Jimmie G.
7. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Elevated Sex Drive
(b) Elevated Proprioception
(c) Elevated Hearing
(d) Elevated Sense of Smell
8. What is the treatment the main character undergoes?
9. Who are the two twins in the chapter?
(a) Ray and John
(b) John and Michael
(c) Jimmy and John
(d) Michael and Ray
10. The main character responds to treatment by first regaining what?
(a) Speech and Psychomotor Functioning
(b) Psychomotor Functioning
(d) Neither One
11. What is the main character's affliction?
(a) Tourette's syndrome
(b) Korsakov's disease
(c) Cupid's disease
(d) Phantom Limb Syndrome
12. How does the main character handle her grandmother's death?
(a) She runs away from home
(b) With Compsure
(c) With Rage
(d) She has a nervous breakdown
13. What does the disorder consist in?
(a) The loss of one's sense of self-control
(b) The loss of one's sense of self
(c) Intense religous experiences
(d) Mental transports to others times or places
14. The main character can't sing solo because he is what:
(b) Mentally Handicapped
(c) A Poor Singer
15. What disease does the main character have?
(a) Phantom Limb Syndrome
(b) Huntingdon's Disease
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character's occupation?
2. How do the main character's symptoms progress?
3. What hobby does the main character take up later in life?
4. When does the main character live?
5. The first main character discussed in detail exhibits what symptom?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)